smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

If AmazonPrime covered Woot's already very reasonable shipping, it would sell more goods for Woot and help sell more AmazonPrime memberships for the Mother Ship. Both enterprises take in more....Amazon's stock goes up....and customers and owners all live happily ever after.

Seeing as so much of the Woot goods seem to be being shipped from Amazon warehouses these days it makes particular sense as Amazon's discount with the shipping companies could apply to Woot goods.

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

wickie7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wickie7

totally agree! I'd probably consider getting a prime membership if that were the case.

kecker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kecker
wickie7 wrote:totally agree! I'd probably consider getting a prime membership if that were the case.

There are people that DON'T have Prime membership?!?!? How do you people survive?!?

I'm too cool for a signature.

wingz666

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wingz666

Bringing this back from the dead.

WOOT why not offer some amazon prime member support here? Either discounted, faster shipping, or offer the $5 all day like the good ol days.
Thanx,
Shawn

the88thcrazy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages the88thcrazy

Yeah, i think it would help woot's sales a bit too. There's been quite a few times that i've seen something on woot that was less than 5 dollars cheaper on amazon, so it was always more cost effective and convenient to go to amazon instead. Amazon owns woot, so i don't see what the problem would be.

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

Because that would raise the cost of Amazon Prime, a lot.

Also, the $5/day shipping was a temporary promotion, and it has expired. The *real* back in the day shipping was $5 per item, period. So, now we have $5 per cartload. Considering the items you can get shipped for $5, it's fair.

popularoutcast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popularoutcast

I was just thinking of starting a thread on this.

I don't buy more on woot! because the shipping raises the price close to that of something I can get elsewhere with easier returns.

I don't expect free shipping nor two day shipping. I would propose a reduction in shipping cost, perhaps to $2 or $3 per cart and it goes out the same way it always does. Nothing expedited because of Prime.

crtqn11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crtqn11
popularoutcast wrote:I was just thinking of starting a thread on this.

I don't buy more on woot! because the shipping raises the price close to that of something I can get elsewhere with easier returns.

I don't expect free shipping nor two day shipping. I would propose a reduction in shipping cost, perhaps to $2 or $3 per cart and it goes out the same way it always does. Nothing expedited because of Prime.

another thing they should do (which I believe they used to) is to just charge a $5 shipping charge for 24hours, so you don't have to buy everything at once in your cart. I liked this because I would buy one thing while waiting for to see if i wanted the 2nd product. Later I would buy it and then it would be free shipping

psychicchicken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psychicchicken

Well now that Prime has officially gone up by $20, can we include Woot shipping?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

psychicchicken wrote:Well now that Prime has officially gone up by $20, can we include Woot shipping?

At this time, there are no plans for us to enroll in the Amazon Prime program.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders