WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Office Furniture: Offurniture!

Is it time to get some work done? Well, you better roll the exercise ball up to the coffee table! Right? That's how everyone works, we thought. Oh, wait! That's right, there's this thing called office furniture and it's ACTUALLY designed to be used for when you need to work. Our bad!

avoid2000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages avoid2000

What does the Bush Industries MY72710-03 Lakewood Notebook Organizer look like when it is all folded up? Does it have a hole in the back so that a powerstrip can be connected and used to charge all the devices in it?

-A

hybot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hybot
avoid2000 wrote:Does it have a hole in the back so that a powerstrip can be connected and used to charge all the devices in it?

From the install diagram (page 4), there appears to be a hole in the bottom for the powerstrip, and smaller holes in the bottom corners to run charging cords to the pockets below the whiteboard and corkboard.

It's three separate pieces, the installation instructions are a bit more involved than you might think, and getting all three pieces perfectly aligned on the wall will take a little skill and patience.

madmatt2024

quality posts: 2 Private Messages madmatt2024

Did anybody else notice that the Bainbridge Cottage Corner Desk isn't
CARB compliant? How in the world can a desk be Non-CARB compliant?

stebrad

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stebrad

How is the
TMS 70680OAK Mission Corner Cabinet
measured?

I can't make sense of it, since 18 * sqrt(2) is ~25.5, but it's listed at 18 x 24 or is one side 18 and the other 24?

Six inches on the wall is kind of a big deal to me...my wall is literally 21.5" wide.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stebrad wrote:How is the
TMS 70680OAK Mission Corner Cabinet
measured?

I can't make sense of it, since 18 * sqrt(2) is ~25.5, but it's listed at 18 x 24 or is one side 18 and the other 24?

Six inches on the wall is kind of a big deal to me...my wall is literally 21.5" wide.

My guess is that the 18" depth would be from the front of the cabinet to the back (the corner in this case).

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

turtlegir1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages turtlegir1
avoid2000 wrote:What does the Bush Industries MY72710-03 Lakewood Notebook Organizer look like when it is all folded up? Does it have a hole in the back so that a powerstrip can be connected and used to charge all the devices in it?

I found this on the manufacturer's webpage. They have a nice video and additional pictures. Looks interesting when folded up. I'm very tempted!

http://www.bush-furniture-online.com/bush-my72710-03.html

beaverbandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaverbandit

Anyone have an idea of what the weight limit of the TMX 4 tier shelf would be? Thought it might be good for my receiver and turntable, but they are pretty heavy.

pedalpowered

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pedalpowered
madmatt2024 wrote:Did anybody else notice that the Bainbridge Cottage Corner Desk isn't
CARB compliant? How in the world can a desk be Non-CARB compliant?

Here's the scoop on CARB wrt furniture:
http://www.valleyoakcabinetdoors.com/news-articles-blog/66-carb-compliant-material

tl;dr:
It emits too much formaldehyde.