WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

DB Garden Accessories

Green thumbs aren't born, folks. They're made. If you're serious about honing your little ones' agricultural acumen, you've gotta start early and come up with a strict training schedule. Mon/Wed: Root work. Tues/Thur: Trowel training. Fri/Sat: Photosynthesis protocol. Sun: Rest. 
DB & Co. official site

TheCK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCK

I'm just wondering if Woot has totally just started randomly putting things on each of their sites with no review. I mean this is TOOLS for the GARDEN and it's not being sold on "Tools & Garden" - how does this happen!?!?!?

--TheCK

haker85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haker85
TheCK wrote:I'm just wondering if Woot has totally just started randomly putting things on each of their sites with no review. I mean this is TOOLS for the GARDEN and it's not being sold on "Tools & Garden" - how does this happen!?!?!?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this...

Smeep71583

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smeep71583

And they're also listing shower heads and faucets in the tools & garden section, I don't get it

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

TheCK wrote:I'm just wondering if Woot has totally just started randomly putting things on each of their sites with no review. I mean this is TOOLS for the GARDEN and it's not being sold on "Tools & Garden" - how does this happen!?!?!?

We put sales we want to highlight on Woot. It's the "best of" sales.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sarahjoygackle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahjoygackle

I AGREE! I do a lot of gardening and was super excited when I saw the tools and garden site . I checked for a couple days, until I realized that it was pointless to do so as gardening-related items may or may not show up on the gardening site. I mean really, it's pretty simple to put the proper things in their prescribed categories. Just get rid of the gardening site if you don't want to sell gardening stuff on it!

ertolsma

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ertolsma

I guess daddies don't get to garden with their children

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
ertolsma wrote:I guess daddies don't get to garden with their children

I thought the same. If you had skipped the bows on the green & orange set it would be perfect for my boys....so why even put bows on it? They love to help me garden & help gramma & grumpa (his name from the kids) with theirs too.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

SketchBoy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SketchBoy

Put me down as another active dad that loves gardening with his boys, and is disappointed with the "Mommy/Grammy & Me" thing. Way to leave out half the population of parents and grandparents there, geniuses. The sets don't even look overly girly or anything. Just call them, I dunno "Garden With Me" or something...?