WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

KitchenAid Appliances & More

You can't just mill about expecting the perfect kitchen appliance to walk in the door. You've got to take action! You've got to work hard. You've got to focus every single minute of your day to successfully acquiring the perfect appliance for your kitchen. Or you can just get one of these.
KitchenAid official site

Dadoboy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Dadoboy

Hey, the KitchenAid KCO222OB shows that it's a convection on your specs, but I've checked everywhere including KitcheAid website, and they only show "Bake, Broil, Toast and Warm Functions". This is the ONLY site that I can find that shows convection. Can you please verify if that is actually convection?
Thanks!

]

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Dadoboy wrote:Hey, the KitchenAid KCO222OB shows that it's a convection on your specs, but I've checked everywhere including KitcheAid website, and they only show "Bake, Broil, Toast and Warm Functions". This is the ONLY site that I can find that shows convection. Can you please verify if that is actually convection?
Thanks!

Looking into it! Thanks for noticing.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

lurcher

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lurcher

Was hoping to see some attachments here - come on woot - I need the pasta roller :-)

You will have these mixers for the rest of your life, so get a color you really like. Get the 6 qt, expecially if you make bread - the extra power of the motor will be appreciated

Vpstylee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Vpstylee

I was hoping to see the pasta attachment as well. I own both a 5qt (in wrinkle grey) and the 12" toaster oven, both are great machines.

Dadoboy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Dadoboy
Vpstylee wrote:I was hoping to see the pasta attachment as well. I own both a 5qt (in wrinkle grey) and the 12" toaster oven, both are great machines.

Is your 12" toaster oven a convection oven, or just a regular toaster oven?

]

Sacr3denigma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sacr3denigma

Is there a similar rebate that this qualifies for too?

for the mixer:

https://www.macysrebates.com/static/quicktrack/macys/Current-dotcom-Rebate-Form.pdf?cm_sp=popup-_-567505-_-Get-Rebate

http://www.homedepot.com/hdus/en_US/DTCCOM/HomePage/Promotions/Rebate_Forms/Docs/KitchenAid8030.pdf?ddkey=http:ShowRebate

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dadoboy wrote:Hey, the KitchenAid KCO222OB shows that it's a convection on your specs, but I've checked everywhere including KitcheAid website, and they only show "Bake, Broil, Toast and Warm Functions". This is the ONLY site that I can find that shows convection. Can you please verify if that is actually convection?
Thanks!

Update: we just heard back from KitchenAid andit is convection.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Vpstylee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Vpstylee
Dadoboy wrote:Is your 12" toaster oven a convection oven, or just a regular toaster oven?

Its the same 12" convection pictured. my wife and I received it as a wedding present last year.
We use it for a lot of things but most recently I tossed in a frozen fish fillet and a handful of frozen fries to make a quick dinner. It pre-heats very fast and its great for heating up left overs or a meal for 1, obviously not as fast as a microwave but microwaves don't offer the same kind of crunchy baked finish.

sketchytek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sketchytek
lurcher wrote:Was hoping to see some attachments here - come on woot - I need the pasta roller :-)

You will have these mixers for the rest of your life, so get a color you really like. Get the 6 qt, expecially if you make bread - the extra power of the motor will be appreciated

If you go here: http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/pdf/Special_Offers/April_6_Quart_Fee_KEPTRA_4_1_13.pdf

You can get the pasta roller for free after buying from Woot! (As long as Woot isn't considered an "Auction site")

secretagentjojo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages secretagentjojo
sketchytek wrote:If you go here: http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/pdf/Special_Offers/April_6_Quart_Fee_KEPTRA_4_1_13.pdf

You can get the pasta roller for free after buying from Woot! (As long as Woot isn't considered an "Auction site")

The pasta roller is for the 6qt, but the 5qt looks like it qualifies for a meat grinder:

http://www.kitchenaid.com/assets/pdfs/other/KitchenAid_Free_FoodGrinder_Attachment_Offer_040113-060113.pdf

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

I really hope this means we will see some attachments soon too. I already own a kitchen aid, so I don't really qualify for the mail-in deals mentioned in the previous comments.

skou

quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou

Does anyone know ALL the specs on the 10 inch oven?

10 inches is a length. Period!

How about width and height, which are BOTH essential pieces of information, when buying something.

I'm assuming that an oven has all 3 dimensions. Picture leads me to believe that. But, what are they.

No, Kitchen Aid's website doesn't have the answers, either. All they have is the length.

Can I use a 10X10 cake pan? Can I use a 10X8X6 bread pan? Can I use 3 of them at the same time? Or, will it only hold one 10 inch piece of raw spaghetti?

steve

skou

quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou
ThunderThighs wrote:Update: we just heard back from KitchenAid andit is convection.

Is the 10 inch oven also convection?

steve

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

skou wrote:Is the 10 inch oven also convection?

steve

No. It is not. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

the 12 inch convection is on amazon for about the same price with shipping. but based on the reviews there it doesn't seem like a good choice.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TSXBGK/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

quartercirclebak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quartercirclebak

You guys should really follow this up with a sale on the various gizmos and attachments for the mixers. These things are the Voltrons of the kitchen world.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Am I going to find a better deal on a stand mixer than the ones here? I feel like they're always on sale somewhere but I haven't done enough checking to see where/how much the really good deal is.

coolrunner87

quality posts: 11 Private Messages coolrunner87

Chances that my mother has had her hands on your mixer- about 30%. She puts together the planetary presses for the mixers.

pe5t1lence

quality posts: 7 Private Messages pe5t1lence

First Cuisinart, and now this! I bought the Cuisinart Stand Mixer here on woot just three weeks ago!

Actually, once I got it out of the box I realized I like the Cuisinart way better than the KitchenAids I've tried. It has more power (more than double), more speeds, a timer, a larger bowl, and looks more modern. Plus, the woot gods sent me two instead of one! So I can't complain!

That said, the KitchenAids have higher quality attachments. If you are going to buy a blender/grinder/noodle press you may want to stay with the KitchenAid.