tehloner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehloner
ROGETRAY wrote:By all accounts it should arrive today.

If you're concerned with your order, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they can assist you.

Thanks, I'll email them if it doesn't come in today.

I'm also surprised that UPS ground was used, doesn't that take a few days to arrive? From my past experiences all of the stuff I got from woot came from Texas, and I live in California.

promyst

quality posts: 30 Private Messages promyst
r00t76 wrote:is this different from that's being sold at amazon? $5 cheaper at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Blackwidow-Mechanical-Keyboard-RZ03-00391500-R3U1/dp/B008U5ZM6E

[Edit] and amazon one is new, this one is refurb?

That is the non-backlit version of the Blackwidow. This version has green backlighting and is $120 on Amazon

Support the Open Web

ShyGuy91284

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ShyGuy91284

It is probably coming from an Amazon warehouse. Amazon's shipping logistics are spot on from my experience, and with my dozens of one day shipping orders, if they say one day with ground, they mean one day with ground (from the moment they say it is shipped).

tehloner wrote:Thanks, I'll email them if it doesn't come in today.

I'm also surprised that UPS ground was used, doesn't that take a few days to arrive? From my past experiences all of the stuff I got from woot came from Texas, and I live in California.

stevepilling

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevepilling

My Hydra just arrived via Standard Shipping. Can't wait till work is done so I can start playing with it.