WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pinemeadow Golf

Some dictators used force. Some leaders used cunning. Some men used favor and friendship. But the Scots? They used golf. And now every major world leader in politics and business do all their work on golf courses, all around the globe. That's true power. Learn or die.
Pinemeadow official site

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

"golf" spelled backwards is "flog."

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

elmolinos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmolinos

Ummm the wedges are -2% from list... So they cost more on Woot! Boo...

List 68.95 Woot 69.99

nmchapma

quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma

Surely this sale is joke. -2% off?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nmchapma wrote:Surely this sale is joke. -2% off?

Buyer just saw it when I hollered over to him. He fixed it. It was supposed to be $59.99. If you already purchased, the difference will automagically be refunded before long.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bigshtank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank

Putter seems decent enough, and I refuse to spend $100 for other name brand putters. It's a ripoff. Hope the feel is to my liking.

bolts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolts

oooooooooohhh... automagically!

I wish I'd bought one just to see the price automagically change!

ThunderThighs wrote:Buyer just saw it when I hollered over to him. He fixed it. It was supposed to be $59.99. If you already purchased, the difference will automagically be refunded before long.

seanegay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanegay

Pinemeadow makes clones of more popular golf clubs. I have a full set of their High-Launch Excel Irons (Big Bertha Clones) and Excel Fairway drivers and they are beyond amazing. For the price, these clubs are of very high quality and I found myself going back to purchase more of their products. In fact, I just ordered a putter from them yesterday for a corporate golf tournament coming up. If you haven't checked out their site, do that first to read more about what they do.

http://www.pinemeadowgolf.com/

Tennistoad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tennistoad

More Right Handed Putters!!!

Quick!!

Got a Big Game coming up!!

Johnny1542

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Johnny1542
Tennistoad wrote:More Right Handed Putters!!!

Quick!!

Got a Big Game coming up!!

are these good for beginners? i'm 5'9 right handed and wanting to learn how to golf. Should I just invest in a brand name or will these do justice?

bigshtank

These will do justice. Don't spend money for clubs unless you know you like the sport or determine how often you will play. I built my clubs from clones and they worked just fine for years. It wasn't until I decided to get serious (and had money) that I went with Ping clubs since I am 6'4". At your height, stock should be just fine.

Johnny1542 wrote:are these good for beginners? i'm 5'9 right handed and wanting to learn how to golf. Should I just invest in a brand name or will these do justice?

damnelectricsheep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damnelectricsheep

Lefties play golf too. Never seems to be anything up here for the right brained.

corollary

quality posts: 1 Private Messages corollary

These are only $10 less than what you get them for on Amazon (with 2 day delivery, if you have Prime).

DJMajickman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJMajickman

Okay bought the PRE 16 piece set, and I don't see the dozen golf balls. Are those being shipped seperate?

Thanks,

MajickMan

Johnny1542

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Johnny1542
bigshtank wrote:These will do justice. Don't spend money for clubs unless you know you like the sport or determine how often you will play. I built my clubs from clones and they worked just fine for years. It wasn't until I decided to get serious (and had money) that I went with Ping clubs since I am 6'4". At your height, stock should be just fine.

out of all of them which is the better set?

bigshtank

Johnny1542 wrote:out of all of them which is the better set?

I wouldn't say any one is better than the other per se, a lot of times it is based on what you want. If I were to buy one, I would go with the Nitrix. If you are a beginner, the Pres might be better because of the larger sweet spot.

hierophanta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hierophanta
damnelectricsheep wrote:Lefties play golf too. Never seems to be anything up here for the right brained.

Heyo I think you are mistaken here. They have a lefty set available

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

I've had this putter a number of months now. Very please with it. The grip is soft and plush. Not as much as those high-end Odysseys ($100+), but right under that. The finish on the head is reasonable. It's not a powdercoat and I suspect with rough use would chip after some time. But it does come with a headcover that's extremely soft and well made. Just keep the head cover on when not in use and it'll be plenty fine. VERY solid buy for the money.