Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

was refreshing my gmail as I would woot. nothing for me 'sigh'

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
parrotice wrote:how long does it usually take to get the email if you won?

I just checked and mine was 28 minutes later. Also, for those who are checking spam, it came directly in response to my e-mail. Yours shouldn't go to spam.

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib
heffe2suave wrote:LOL however the ERIE in 52 down kinda hoses that one... but still good :D

52 down is EIRE

larsonyo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages larsonyo

Woot!!!! Got the ERG one!!

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160
jvsclapius wrote:34-down: Captain of the USS "N"-terprise: 'P'CARD

How did you post that so fast?!!! My screen was still showing the Kindle Fire audio dock as sold out, even after refreshing the page.

skemmis

quality posts: 11 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

My favorite time in this thread is when it goes all quiet when a product sells out. Annnd...now they're back.

Linad

seeb? I hope? I think!

sidelsky18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sidelsky18

Seeb

Woots Purchased
---------------
Bundle of Carrots (10/12/11)
Barge of Cats (4/24/13)

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

63-Across: 23°40′49″N 58°10′57″E

Wadi Bahayis St
Seeb, Oman 893 m SE xD

TRICKSY WOOT!

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

jaymanmsu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jaymanmsu

seeb.... fingers crossed

dsspro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsspro
Zarabear wrote:63-Across: 23°40′49″N 58°10′57″E

Wadi Bahayis St
Seeb, Oman 893 m SE xD

TRICKSY WOOT!

SEEB

Backpack o' Crap? Dec 21 2013
Bag o' Crap Crapmas Day 5 Dec 7 2013
Bag o' Crap LXXIII: Crapvengers May 11,2011
Bag o’ Crap LXII: Crapril Showers Dec 1,2010

parrotice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice

I got that one pretty fast (I hope). thought that about erg too, tho.

Where's the crap?

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

Love it!

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
draigun wrote:Took me 4 minutes according to GMail.

EDIT: For ERG those who are counting.

And... I can rest tonight and tomorrow. Muah ha ha ha... enjoy your night!

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

http://www.woot.com/offers/BargeOfCats

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

seeb

bblmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bblmaster

seeb

wooo google maps haha

hope I was fast enough...

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael

I'm too flipping slow at this

Can ya'll maybe... walk away for the next one? >_>

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

Linad

jon98gn wrote:And... I can rest tonight and tomorrow. Muah ha ha ha... enjoy your night!

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

http://www.woot.com/offers/BargeOfCats

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

which one did you get?

laureggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laureggie
Jertyrael wrote:I'm too flipping slow a this

agreed

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra

Ack! I just sat back down on my chair and a new clue comes up!

Jertyrael wrote:I'm too flipping slow a this

I agree. No need to be greedy now and use different e-mails/accounts/adresses.

JOSHOBRA WANTS ONE SO BAD.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
Linad wrote:which one did you get?

ERG. Editted my earlier post.

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon
laureggie wrote:agreed

I'm hoping there's like X amount of really invested people and eventually the fast people will all have won it leaving it clear for everyone else.

dsspro

Question for yall on this new cart..especially on a woot off...can you just keep adding to your cart until midnight before you checkout and you wont get the sold out for everything you try to buy?

Jertyrael

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Jertyrael
joshobra wrote:Ack! I just sat back down on my chair and a new clue comes up!

I agree. No need to be greedy now and use different e-mails/accounts/adresses.

JOSHOBRA WANTS ONE SO BAD.

If people did that they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves...

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

kcostell

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kcostell

You could always pull the "wait until 4AM Woot time when everybody else is asleep" strategy.

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160
coolchris160 wrote:How did you post that so fast?!!! My screen was still showing the Kindle Fire audio dock as sold out, even after refreshing the page.

Ohh you were simply speculating. As soon as I saw your post, I thought it was because that was the very next clue and you had some sort of magical lead. Then I refreshed again and saw that the clue was for 63-across.

Linad

dsspro wrote:Question for yall on this new cart..especially on a woot off...can you just keep adding to your cart until midnight before you checkout and you wont get the sold out for everything you try to buy?

doubt it. I think once its sold out if you haven't paid for it then you miss it

raebee

dsspro wrote:Question for yall on this new cart..especially on a woot off...can you just keep adding to your cart until midnight before you checkout and you wont get the sold out for everything you try to buy?

Nope it doesn't reserve it for you. I waited until I got my BOC then I went around and gather a few things I wanted from the different sites and checked out.

kcostell

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kcostell

No. Just because an item's in your cart doesn't mean you reserved it to buy, and it could expire/sell out in the meantime. To quote the FAQ:

Stuff in your cart isn't really yours until you check out. The deal can still sell out or expire (and move to the sad "Stuff You Missed" section of your cart). So if you want to keep the ravenous Woot mob from yanking that item out from underneath you, don't wait too long to finish your order. And if the I WANT ONE button is pulsing, run like hell for the checkout!

Linad

ugh still no emails! Can't I get some credit for always being one of the first to comment on the board =P

parrotice

No... I read somewhere that putting something into your cart does NOT reserve it during a wootoff. if it sells out while you're waiting on the next item, it's gone.

Where's the crap?

slylynn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slylynn

I believe it's been specified, that putting something in your cart does NOT reserve it for you so you have to complete the transaction before you for sure have something.

HaxRomana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HaxRomana

Yaaaay, I won for seeb!

Feels even better to get a BOC when you've earned it! This was FUN!

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"

dsspro

Well that sucks so now we will have to pay shipping for everything we buy....argggghhh>I want the old woot back!!!

raebee

HaxRomana wrote:Yaaaay, I won for seeb!

Feels even better to get a BOC when you've earned it! This was FUN!

Props! Google maps?

solidstiles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages solidstiles

Just placed my order! I forSEEB a BOC in my future!

laureggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laureggie

what are your guys experience with BoC? (like what stuff did you get)

Linad

dsspro wrote:Well that sucks so now we will have to pay shipping for everything we buy....argggghhh>I want the old woot back!!!

not true. $5 pays for shipping for the rest of the day. your first purchase of the day "unlocks" free shipping

EDIT: NVM I guess that dosent apply anymore

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra
dsspro wrote:Well that sucks so now we will have to pay shipping for everything we buy....argggghhh>I want the old woot back!!!

Didn't the old Woot charged for shipping before? But it was like $3 though?

laureggie wrote:what are your guys experience with BoC? (like what stuff did you get)

At least three pieces of crap and a bag. Nothing more, nothing less.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

parrotice

Not really. It's tough during a woot-off, but on normal days, things dont sell out that fast. Just go from site to site, putting stuff in your cart, then check out.

I knew I wanted something from toolswoot, so as soon as something for the wootoff interested me, I put that in my cart, added the toolswoot, then checked out.

edited to add: it's 5.00 for your whole cart.

Where's the crap?