skemmis

quality posts: 15 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

One of the winners of that last one had a very Irish name. Way to go, laddie! (or is that Scottish [it's late, guys])

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat
mpatrick14 wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I got in fast enough on that one! Hooray! I can still get a few hours of sleep tonight!

congrats!

erynsmith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages erynsmith

52-Down Ireland, in crosswords = Eire

that would explain why i didnt win with Erie

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14
skemmis wrote:One of the winners of that last one had a very Irish name. Way to go, laddie! (or is that Scottish [it's late, guys])

I am in fact very Irish. How fitting.

And skemmis - life just got a little better!

81 Woots - 15 Birthday of Celebrations!!!7/11/14 - Birthday of Celebrations and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Birthday of Celebrations!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Birthday of Celebrations!!5/11/11 Birthday of Celebrations 12/25/10 Birthday of Celebrations!! 10/21/10 Birthday of Celebrations 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Birthday of Celebrations 4/1/10 Birthday of Celebrations 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Birthday of Celebrations!!!! 11/19/09 Birthday of Celebrations - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

Nobody wants a boogie board. Give us another hint

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Too slow... but keep on churning...

\

erynsmith

NEXT!!!

erynsmith

stress ball....right....i know a vibration device when i see one

scarredwithstars

Some of us have conference calls at 8 am

erynsmith

scarredwithstars wrote:Some of us have conference calls at 8 am

Awesome, you can shop Woot while youre on the call and no one will know

scarredwithstars

You're killin me smalls

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Clues are coming too slow now. I think that's a sign it's time to wind it down to bed. Good Luck to everyone else. Woot you kept me 2 hours past my bedtime.

\

jakehoey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jakehoey
mpatrick14 wrote:I am in fact very Irish. How fitting.

And skemmis - life just got a little better!

I won the other one and I'm of Irish descent as well! Got lucky I guess!

scarredwithstars

erynsmith wrote:Awesome, you can shop Woot while youre on the call and no one will know

I will actually be at home, but I have to have too many documents open to be able to pay attention. And all the smarties will be up and awake competing at that time.

scarredwithstars

lol, fitting description. I bought one of these last time.

jakehoey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jakehoey

I've decided I like this set-up because I had the time to add on a pair of socks to my Bag of Cowardliness order before checking out... never thought I'd be able to dawdle when ordering a Bag of Cowardliness!

uplateanyway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uplateanyway
scarredwithstars wrote:I will actually be at home, but I have to have too many documents open to be able to pay attention. And all the smarties will be up and awake competing at that time.

Don't be silly. All the smart people left when Woot sold out!!!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

scarredwithstars

jakehoey wrote:I've decided I like this set-up because I had the time to add on a pair of socks to my Bag of Cowardliness order before checking out... never thought I'd be able to dawdle when ordering a Bag of Cowardliness!

Let's not rub it in for us sore losers.

skemmis

quality posts: 15 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

I'm heading to Writer Slumberland. Keep sending in your answers, and we'll send a batch of emails out in the morning to the winners. The spreadsheet will get a morning refresher, as well.

Soldier on! Stiff upper lip! etc etc

erynsmith

scarredwithstars wrote:Let's not rub it in for us sore losers.

I think they are encouraged by their winning email to rub it in

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

15-Across: Wed on the sly

My Guess.... Elope ?

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

scarredwithstars

erynsmith wrote:I think they are encouraged by their winning email to rub it in

15-Across: Wed on the sly

shotgun didn't fit, then it clicked.

scarredwithstars

Zarabear wrote:15-Across: Wed on the sly

My Guess.... Elope ?

Mine too. Guess we'll find out in the morning.

HaxRomana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HaxRomana

April the 23rd, Twenty Thousand and Thirteen

It has now been eleven long, arduous items since the last crossword clue. I hunger, I thirst, I yearn for Morpheus's sweet embrace. I fear that I may never escape this dread Skinner box. Surely I must be in the very grip of madness.

April the 23rd, Twenty Thousand and Thirteen, about four seconds later

I have found another breadcrumb along the trail. This is probably a good enough reason to forsake all other responsibilities.

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"

erynsmith

skemmis wrote:I'm heading to Writer Slumberland. Keep sending in your answers, and we'll send a batch of emails out in the morning to the winners. The spreadsheet will get a morning refresher, as well.

What! right as i got one i think right and super fast?! There isnt even an automated winners message? You cant leave us hanging. Seriously? i thought i would have some advantage or something being up all night...nope Woot isnt even awake now. Might as well pause the whole woot off

annwat

Zarabear wrote:15-Across: Wed on the sly

My Guess.... Elope ?

that's what i went with also. crossing fingers!

Zarabear

skemmis wrote:I'm heading to Writer Slumberland. Keep sending in your answers, and we'll send a batch of emails out in the morning to the winners. The spreadsheet will get a morning refresher, as well.

Noooo, do this last one, pretty, pretty please?? :P

qwert1234514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwert1234514

I put Vegas for 15-across. Whoops.

erynsmith

HaxRomana wrote:April the 23rd, Twenty Thousand and Thirteen

It has now been eleven long, arduous items since the last crossword clue. I hunger, I thirst, I yearn for Morpheus's sweet embrace. I fear that I may never escape this dread Skinner box. Surely I must be in the very grip of madness.

April the 23rd, Twenty Thousand and Thirteen, about four seconds later

I have found another breadcrumb along the trail. This is probably a good enough reason to forsake all other responsibilities.

Shame you were typing this while the next clue was being released, lol

erynsmith

I def guessed

Elope

and i was for sure like SUPER fast too it, faster than all the others and those i got wrong. Too bad im waiting till the morning for the results

HaxRomana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HaxRomana
erynsmith wrote:Shame you were typing this while the next clue was being released, lol

Pffft as if I wasn't still checking every five seconds in another tab. What kind of amateur do you think I am?

I got it in in the first minute it was up, so probably about 54 seconds too late. You guys are speedy.

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"

scarredwithstars

erynsmith wrote:I def guessed

Elope

and i was for sure like SUPER fast too it, faster than all the others and those i got wrong. Too bad im waiting till the morning for the results

Seriously. It's not our fault they had like 10 non-clue items in a row making this one come up so late. They even posted it right as they said goodnight

Zarabear

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you.

LINK REMOVED

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

WAHOOOOOO!!!!

erynsmith

scarredwithstars wrote:Seriously. It's not our fault they had like 10 non-clue items in a row making this one come up so late. They even posted it right as they said goodnight

Yeah, though in Skemmis' defense, he probably doesnt have control of when theyre released, id imagine its a pre setup bot, and while he may have intimate knowledge of the clues and when they're coming, he cant make the items go any faster.

plus a bunch of those items were really crappy, but they only had like 1 or 2 and they were cheap. The Boogie Board was worthless and expensive, but they had id guess 2 and its better than a big giant TV that they have 200 of and its only $5 off list price

erynsmith

Zarabear wrote:WAHOOOOOO!!!!

Which one is that for?

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

And people wonder why woot doesn't sell guns and ammo... Get 'em, boys!

Kidding, of course. Congrats!

fractalVisionz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fractalVisionz

Just eloped with my BOC. Best of luck everyone.

annwat

woot on you! congrats!

Zarabear

15 Across- Elope.

Now I'm too happy to sleep. LoL