+ Add a Comment

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt

I guessed EPA for the federal agency too. I was pretty quick, too bad we won't figure out if we're quick enough though until hours from now.

HaxRomana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HaxRomana

Wow, I somehow got it into my head the P in Elope was a D and guessed CDC.

I think that means it's bedtime. Wish I'd guessed EPA or something else that actually fit with elope. -_-

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"

dfunk29

quality posts: 42 Private Messages dfunk29
trekmiss wrote:8-Down: Fed. agency

guessed EPA

Me too

kcostell

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kcostell

BTW, For those who missed the edit to the first post, the people running the puzzle are getting some sleep. So you may already be a winner, you just won't know until morning.

joshobra

quality posts: 35 Private Messages joshobra

I guess I should start filling in my puzzle, lol.

I can't believe I put FBI for federal agency.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

kcostell

I'd laugh at your FBI, except that I put IRS myself.

elangomatt

FBI was my first thought as well, but I looked at my puzzle real quick to get the number of letters and changed to EPA when I saw the P from elope

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

Alright, curse you android alarm app for taunting me with "alarm set for 5 hours from now". Guess I should go to sleep and hope I got one and just don't know yet

Otherwise I'll wait until this time tomorrow night.

Good luck woot tang clan

bsmith1

quality posts: 93 Private Messages bsmith1

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

well, i think this old person is going to call it a nite. will be back in a few hours high on geritol so that i can be quicker with my crossword answers.

bsmith1

annwat wrote:well, i think this old person is going to call it a nite. will be back in a few hours high on geritol so that i can be quicker with my crossword answers.

lol! nighty-night!

bsmith1

joshobra

quality posts: 35 Private Messages joshobra

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

wanderinghick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wanderinghick

53 down: Many of you right now, probably

I went with "dead"

gandara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandara
wanderinghick wrote:53 down: Many of you right now, probably

I went with "dead"

me 2

HaxRomana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HaxRomana
wanderinghick wrote:53 down: Many of you right now, probably

I went with "dead"

Me too. And with that I'm going to go get unconscious.

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"

kcostell

I'm feeling pretty beat right now...I'm going to head off to bed and hope the Woot Crossword makers were thinking along the same lines. Good luck to all still trying for it!

elangomatt

Bah, I waited for THAT clue?! I went with doze even though the Z doesn't go very well with the R from eire. Finally feeling sleepy so I'm gonna try to get some shuteye.

coolchris160

quality posts: 44 Private Messages coolchris160

Several words came to mind, but none that were just four letters. I sent in "beat" as a synonym for tired.

dfunk29

coolchris160 wrote:Several words came to mind, but none that were just four letters. I sent in "beat" as a synonym for tired.

Me too, but it took awhile!

developerzero

quality posts: 9 Private Messages developerzero

Poor, anyone?

gaakwalch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaakwalch

Dumb

1XPinnacle PCTV HD Ultimate Stick, 1XBACON salt, 1XFirefly remote, 6XEar Warmers, 6XBattery Pack, 2XLittle Speakers, 1X4Bags of CARP, www.bagofcarp.com

bsmith1

ROFL
Rich
Weak
Limp

I think I should have saved my answer on this one...

Edit:
Bare
Nude
Lollypop Guild

bsmith1

About time for skemmis to be waking up... 7 hours of sleep is plenty.

stebs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stebs

New clue, new clue!

32-down: Overripe

I'm going with "moldy".

Neophyte Oenophile Extraordinaire

dfunk29

32-Down: Overripe

Moldy

CharlenieHead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CharlenieHead

I went with mealy, but it was probably moldy.

I just realized, does it matter what e-mail address you send the answer from? Or does it have to be the one associated with your account?

bsmith1

Probably moldy, but could be mushy or moist.

Edit: or musty

dfunk29

bsmith1 wrote:About time for skemmis to be waking up... 7 hours of sleep is plenty.

7 hours more than I got :-(

bsmith1

dfunk29 wrote:7 hours more than I got :-(

I heard dat.

grball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grball

I was thinking more along the lines of "mushy"

cis4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cis4

32-Down: Overripe

I think my pits are a little musky right now |sniffs| |passes out|

dfunk29

bsmith1 wrote:Probably moldy, but could be mushy or moist.

Moist? Ewww!

stebs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stebs
CharlenieHead wrote:I went with mealy, but it was probably moldy.

I just realized, does it matter what e-mail address you send the answer from? Or does it have to be the one associated with your account?

I would imagine that it doesn't matter - woot has its act together well enough to work with you to figure out your account even if you use a different email address to send in your answers... But I'm sure a staffer can give us a real answer to your question!

Neophyte Oenophile Extraordinaire

gaakwalch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaakwalch

Tasty

1XPinnacle PCTV HD Ultimate Stick, 1XBACON salt, 1XFirefly remote, 6XEar Warmers, 6XBattery Pack, 2XLittle Speakers, 1X4Bags of CARP, www.bagofcarp.com

cinoclav

quality posts: 218 Private Messages cinoclav

Ridiculous - Just one more reason to hate woot even more these days. Y'know woot, some of us actually have real jobs, that require real attention to doing things other than sitting at a computer watching woot all day. Stupid games likes these completely rule out an even opportunity for most of us to try and get some Crap. Guess I should just go let my patients die on the table while I try to play your game, huh?

I'm not really mad any more, I'm just plain disgusted with what woot has become.

dfunk29

gaakwalch wrote:Tasty

It could be gross.

bsmith1

cinoclav wrote:Ridiculous - Just one more reason to hate woot even more these days. Y'know woot, some of us actually have real jobs, that require real attention to doing things other than sitting at a computer watching woot all day. Stupid games likes these completely rule out an even opportunity for most of us to try and get some Crap. Guess I should just go let my patients die on the table while I try to play your game, huh?

I'm not really mad any more, I'm just plain disgusted with what woot has become.

epistorius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epistorius

I've never done this before. What do the clues look like?? Where do you find them on the site? I'm just wondering if you click on any & all links on woot.com would you recognize the clue or is it hidden in the text.

epistorius

impaul4

quality posts: 4 Private Messages impaul4
epistorius wrote:I've never done this before. What do the clues look like?? Where do you find them on the site? I'm just wondering if you click on any & all links on woot.com would you recognize the clue or is it hidden in the text.

No one has done this, yet we've all figured it out. Trying searching around.