Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik
skemmis wrote:Hey Guys! The first fifty responses to this last clue will get BOCs! It's our way of saying thanks to all of you who stuck it out.

Thanks for playing! We had a blast and we hope you did too.

Have those emails gone out yet? I can't imagine as fast as I was on the last one that I wasn't at least in the top 50...

Only thing I can think is happening to me is a actual delay in the delivery out in the interwebs because i'm going fast as hell on my side.

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

jpnaifeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpnaifeh

Which time do they go on? Is it the timestamp or when they receive it?

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
skemmis wrote:It's just little old me and a 95% caffeine bloodstream working on this, so it will take a spell for all the winners to go out. Talk amongst yourselves.

Also, we're looking into the Great BOC Caper. Justice never sleeps.

:D

This is CLEARLY what should be in the works for the woot-off that will happen next. As in, a noir "choose-your-own-woot-venture".

ifwisheswereroses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ifwisheswereroses
skemmis wrote:Hey Guys! The first fifty responses to this last clue will get BOCs! It's our way of saying thanks to all of you who stuck it out.

Out of curiosity, how many responses did you get to the last clue, total?

laureggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laureggie
ifwisheswereroses wrote:Out of curiosity, how many responses did you get to the last clue, total?

^^

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc
skemmis wrote:It's just little old me and a 95% caffeine bloodstream working on this, so it will take a spell for all the winners to go out. Talk amongst yourselves.

Can you still sensor the first two emails a bit and post part of them? Inquiring minds want to know!

Rootstock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rootstock

...I was kinda wishing they'd put up a bag as a product to buy as one of the last items of the woot off, to reward anyone who stuck around till the end.

I guess this is okay too...except for my typo, I am positive I would have had it this time. So heartbreaking.

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

Busted

44-Across The Ballad _____ Doe (2 words) 2 [b.(Insert hello to co-worker here)[/b] OfBaby

alindm01

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alindm01

Umm... have all 50 been claimed yet?

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
ifwisheswereroses wrote:Out of curiosity, how many responses did you get to the last clue, total?

+1

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

Thanks for all the fun, and please tell us once the emails have all gone out.

Also this, please.

froggyouttawater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages froggyouttawater

*sigh* now what am i going to do with my life? barrel of crab-less too...

ejdomi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejdomi

Though I haven't done many of these I can say that this was quite enjoyable. I can only hope to be one of the 50. Now back to put off homework and another late night.

zooshooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zooshooter
alindm01 wrote:Umm... how many is that?

Are you asking how many 50 is? It's 50.

Rootstock

...just you? Dang, great job putting up with all of us. I bet you're pretty pumped that the last clue went up so you don't have to deal with it anymore, lol!

scorpshockey

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scorpshockey

Wow that's a nice bonus!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Realy? Good work helping everything go smoothly! After some of the fiascos we've had during these games in the past sometimes I prepare for the worst.

But this one, my personal lack of a BOC aside, never felt anything but fair.

darkinc

Anyone else just flash back to grade school when the teacher would say "i'll be right back, talk amongst yourselves till i get back"

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5
alindm01 wrote:Umm... have all 50 been claimed yet?

Are we there yet....... are we there yet............... are we there yet......... are we there yet........

skemmis

quality posts: 15 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

You guys are distracting me from important email-sending, but there were 260 correct answers to the last one. Make that 261...262...

YOU CAN STOP NOW!

Rootstock

darkinc wrote:Anyone else just flash back to grade school when the teacher would say "i'll be right back, talk amongst yourselves till i get back"

ahahahah

Rootstock

ApaOps5 wrote:Are we there yet....... are we there yet............... are we there yet......... are we there yet........

...did you just quote the BOC theif?

jthebird1977

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jthebird1977
darkinc wrote:Anyone else just flash back to grade school when the teacher would say "i'll be right back, talk amongst yourselves till i get back"

never happened with us. our teachers would designate a "snitch" who would write down all of the talkers/rulebreakers names for recess deduction punishments.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Moueska

skemmis wrote:You guys are distracting me from important email-sending, but there were 260 correct answers to the last one. Make that 261...262...

YOU CAN STOP NOW!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I was probably number 101.

darkinc

skemmis wrote:You guys are distracting me from important email-sending, but there were 260 correct answers to the last one. Make that 261...262...

YOU CAN STOP NOW!

Haha lol

sflesch

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sflesch
Rootstock wrote:...I was kinda wishing they'd put up a bag as a product to buy as one of the last items of the woot off, to reward anyone who stuck around till the end.

I guess this is okay too...except for my typo, I am positive I would have had it this time. So heartbreaking.

How about if the last clue was ALSO a BOC? talk about mass confusion!!

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Wait, isn't this the username that bought joshobra's boc?

Moueska

Rootstock wrote:...did you just quote the BOC theif?

OHEMEFFGEE

I think he did.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
joshobra wrote:

I can't believe this...

Hey! You're the guy who stole joshobra crap!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

YOU CAN STOP NOW!

I must be up there! How picky were you guys on "correct"? I just realized I left the period off at the end of "bus." in my email.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
froggyouttawater wrote:*sigh* now what am i going to do with my life? barrel of crab-less too...

you are not alone in your aloneness

-JMHSRV

ApaOps5

No that is what is going through my head as I read every response asking if they have been sent, how many responded, have they gone out, how many responded, have they gone out, how many responded, if you were a woot staff would you have sent these already, have they gone out!

Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik

Hey... You're the BOC thief... ;-)

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

Moueska

trekmiss wrote:Wait, isn't this the username that bought joshobra's boc?

You should use the vulcan mind-meld and make him give the BOC back.

(It does work that way, doesn't it?)

/JKDON'THURTME

ApaOps5

Oh man, I did quote the BOC thief though!

lalaith

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lalaith

You are fabulous. Thanks for this!

kfergus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kfergus

Interesting that, if I counted correctly, there were 150 bags available. Kind of paltry compared to when there use to be 3000 sold. Even lacking compared to the 1500 that they were reduced to towards the end of the old system of doing them. Oh well, this was more entertaining.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
novastarj wrote:I must be up there! How picky were you guys on "correct"? I just realized I left the period off at the end of "bus." in my email.

please dont interrupt.. I'd hate to have them skip the D's

-JMHSRV

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
Moueska wrote:You should use the vulcan mind-meld and make him give the BOC back.

(It does work that way, doesn't it?)

/JKDON'THURTME

If I could do that, I would have used it to get a boc on the sly for me. muhahaha!

danflek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danflek
Moueska wrote:OHEMEFFGEE

I think he did.

+1