darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

Thanks all for the chat that kept me from losing my mind while spamming emails

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
joshobra wrote:Aw, you guys are so awesome supporting me!!

There, There Pedro...

Love, and peace... Love and peace!!!

Airwolf42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Airwolf42

I had 20:09:29 -0700 (PDT) and still havent got an email... Anyone else got one with that time?

ashsei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashsei

Im timestamped at 23:09:32 EST

L337Pf2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages L337Pf2

My first BoC :D

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:09:27 -0700

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

http://www.woot.com/offers/elfco'd

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

sflesch

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sflesch
wooting4keeps wrote:OHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. 4 minutes ago. CRAP! HOLY! CRAP! OH MY CRAP! FIRST CRAP. CRAPWIN. CRRAPOLA. I am beside myself.

LOL!! Congrats!! May you find some crappy crap in your BOC! (I mean that like when people wish someone to break a leg!)

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik
zooshooter wrote:What was your sent timestamp?

I just looked back and saw that darkinc's timestamp was 20:09:25. Mine was 09:28, so I'm still hopeful.

dfunk29

quality posts: 50 Private Messages dfunk29
joshobra wrote:Thanks Rootstock, coolchris160, zatkins08, sprint113, Linad, Moueska, and novastarj. I'd like to thank you all for your support.. you guys are awesome and that's why I love Woot!

skemmis is looking into it as of now.

squirrrl, you so did.u

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I've been out most of the day & have been just playing again for the last few hours. I can't believe someone would do this.

Oh My! Flying Guards!, THAT IS. GIVE IT BACK, NOW!!!!

(Sorry for the delay, I was backtracking pages 56 to 77+ if I really did post my link.. which I so didn't).

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Just realized it was my 7 year anniversary here last month.. that could have been my answer for

"there are seven of them"

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession

I got one of the emails for the 50 but it was sold out when I went to it? >_<

ifwisheswereroses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ifwisheswereroses
Airwolf42 wrote:I had 20:09:29 -0700 (PDT) and still havent got an email... Anyone else got one with that time?

Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:09:28 -0700
But that's when it left... not when they got it.

darkinc

I think I had the fastest time listed on the forum, but I was not the first to post they got the email for their crap, so maybe that's a hint...

This was my time.

Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:09:25 -0700 (PDT)

FrostByte

quality posts: 14 Private Messages FrostByte
dernst_ca1 wrote:Just realized it was my 7 year anniversary here last month.. that could have been my answer for

"there are seven of them"

Remember when you'd get something for your anniversary? 1 across

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5
Airwolf42 wrote:I had 20:09:29 -0700 (PDT) and still havent got an email... Anyone else got one with that time?

I was at 20:09:30 and didn't get one either. Oh well!

zooshooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zooshooter
itoaseik wrote:I just looked back and saw that darkinc's timestamp was 20:09:25. Mine was 09:28, so I'm still hopeful.

I have the same sent timestamp (locally adjusted). I really don't wanna get my hopes up though. That's gonna be a heartbreaker if I missed it.

darkinc

lpsession wrote:I got one of the emails for the 50 but it was sold out when I went to it? >_<

Ouch who bought yours?

Me thinks they re-used buy links on accident..

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
itoaseik wrote:I just looked back and saw that darkinc's timestamp was 20:09:25. Mine was 09:28, so I'm still hopeful.

Just out of curiosity, anyone know how you get the specific timestamp with seconds in Gmail? Mine only shows hours and minutes, as far as I can tell.

FrostByte

quality posts: 14 Private Messages FrostByte

I was at 23:12:25 -0400 and I just got my email!

Thanks so much Woot!

lpsession

darkinc wrote:Ouch who bought yours?

Me thinks they re-used buy links on accident..

wooting4keeps was my thief :/

sflesch

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sflesch
novastarj wrote:Just out of curiosity, anyone know how you get the specific timestamp with seconds in Gmail? Mine only shows hours and minutes, as far as I can tell.

Down arrow in the upper right, show original

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com

ashsei

Sooo Im thinking everyone who sent before 11:10 EST should get one or at least before 11:35 EST

Rootstock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rootstock
lpsession wrote:wooting4keeps was my thief :/

they'll have to fix it for ya, don't you fret!

lpsession

wooting4keeps wrote:OHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. 4 minutes ago. CRAP! HOLY! CRAP! OH MY CRAP! FIRST CRAP. CRAPWIN. CRRAPOLA. I am beside myself.

We were both sent the same link I guess? It says you bought mine.

darkinc

FrostByte wrote:I was at 23:12:25 -0400 and I just got my email!

Thanks so much Woot!

Grats frost ^^ You tied my time again lol

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik
ashsei wrote:Sooo Im thinking everyone who sent before 11:10 EST should get one or at least before 11:35 EST

Was that your timestamp?

ejdomi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejdomi

Hey all, got one of the BOCs, first one by the way.

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

http://www.woot.com/offers/

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

by the way my email time stamp for sending in the clue was 8:09:29 PST

ehs5mw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehs5mw
FrostByte wrote:I was at 23:12:25 -0400 and I just got my email!

Thanks so much Woot!

Then surely I am getting one?
22:09:47 -0500
If that's serious, at least. Were you honestly minutes later than the clue?

brandoline94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandoline94

WAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Finally my invested 20+ hours pays off! Thank you Woot! It's been so fun

http://www.woot.com/offers/wootopia

At cross purposes,

Woot

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5
ashsei wrote:Sooo Im thinking everyone who sent before 11:10 EST should get one or at least before 11:35 EST

Hope so, nothing yet for me.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I don't understand how I could have possibly NOT gotten in on the last one but apparently .. I managed

my isp speeds are screaming fast at home.. 50 mbs down 20 up..

so it goes...

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

danflek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danflek
sflesch wrote:Down arrow in the upper right, show original

Thanks. then here's mine:
Received: by 10.112.68.236 with HTTP; Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

should be good enough?.......

ashsei

itoaseik wrote:Was that your timestamp?

Mine was 11:09:32

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
sflesch wrote:Down arrow in the upper right, show original

Gracias. Much to my chagrin, this proves I was way too slow, and I will be without a BOC today. But congrats to everyone who snagged one!

dfunk29

quality posts: 50 Private Messages dfunk29

Yikes, my message got stuck inside the quote up there! That's what I get for not using my laptop.

I hope you're Boc gets recovered! Those of us that have been on here for 2 sleeplessness nights don't deserve something like that to happen. I missed some of the action this afternoon, but I've been playing this evening and didn't check out the boards

darthbean18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthbean18
novastarj wrote:Just out of curiosity, anyone know how you get the specific timestamp with seconds in Gmail? Mine only shows hours and minutes, as far as I can tell.

Upper right-hand corner by reply, "show original"

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

are they REALLY giving away an extra 50 for us Tin Mans who have been on here so long? lol

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Still holding out hope... Till skemmis (sorry if misspelled) says all emails have been sent.

Airwolf42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Airwolf42

Time to cry myself to sleep. G'night all. This was fun!

darkinc

ehs5mw wrote:Then surely I am getting one?
22:09:47 -0500
If that's serious, at least. Were you honestly minutes later than the clue?

No... I think your mail server time is off, if his time is the same as mine he send his almost instantly...

wooting4keeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooting4keeps
lpsession wrote:wooting4keeps was my thief :/

Oh my gosh, what the hell! Something really messed up must have happened. I did go right in and buy it right after getting my email, didn't want to risk this leaving it around in my cart business. Mine was actually a REPLY to my elfco email though, so I don't see how they could have fudged this up!

• First Woot: 08/21/2012
  • First Barge Of Carp: 04/24/2013
  • Second Box of Chips: Coming soon.
  • Total Woots as of 6/19/2013: 47
  • Dollars spent: $2000+