dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29
spilzer wrote:Oh...yeah...hurr durr is right, I am sleepy. C is for copy, and that's good enough for me!

Ooh, you just made me hungry for a cookie!

aferg1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aferg1
itoaseik wrote:I just looked back and saw that darkinc's timestamp was 20:09:25. Mine was 09:28, so I'm still hopeful.

Mine was 23:10:05, so I'm not so much hopeful as hopeless. And I thought I was so quick!

jpnaifeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpnaifeh

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid
crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity
to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR
TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you
give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it
before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

http://www.woot.com/offers/THATSRIGHT

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow
players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

YES!!!

loogy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loogy

Wait, so did he say that was a pallet of car wax?

Linad wrote:Here is a flash back BOC unboxing(unloading)

Put the Crap in the Bag and step back and nobody will get hurt.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
joshobra wrote:Well, this is an unprecedented ending.

THREE MONKEYS ON SALE!?!

I'm feeling so good right now I'm buying my first monkey!

And I got a reply from skemmis!

I'm about to buy my crap now before something bad happens again..

WOOO!! Congrats!! Again!

aferg1

FrostByte wrote:I was at 23:12:25 -0400 and I just got my email!

Thanks so much Woot!

Ooohh!@! Then I should definitely get one after all!!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92
jpnaifeh wrote:Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid
crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity
to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR
TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you
give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it
before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

http://www.woot.com/offers/THATSRIGHT

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow
players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

YES!!!

Timestamp???

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

Linad

loogy wrote:Wait, so did he say that was a pallet of car wax?

yup. I believe it was over 1000 bottles of car wax hahaha

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc
loogy wrote:Wait, so did he say that was a pallet of car wax?

Hahaha yea that's what he received, a pallet of car wax ^^

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

mine is marked 8.09 from yahoo, my wives 8.09 from gmail.. neither received a congrats. probably better off I guess..

..............................or not

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mjpowers0903

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers0903
Airwolf42 wrote:I had 20:09:29 -0700 (PDT) and still havent got an email... Anyone else got one with that time?

I must have been the last one! my email time on elfco was 22:09:28 -0500. I didn't get the winner email until nearly an hour later.

edit-- aww....I felt much better about myself before I found out that there were 50 BOCs out for the last clue... :-(

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

My email doesn't have a time stamp with the seconds, so no idea what my time was. I gave up about 15 minutes ago, looking for the email, but I just checked, and lo and behold, I made the 50 (the email came in 13 minutes ago).
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.
Even if I didn't win, it was worth it.
Good night, y'all.

loogy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loogy

Um, damn! Hello, ebay?

darkinc wrote:Hahaha yea that's what he received, a pallet of car wax ^^

Put the Crap in the Bag and step back and nobody will get hurt.

swenocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swenocha
Linad wrote:yup. I believe it was over 1000 bottles of car wax hahaha

I got a several bottles of that same wax in that woot-off... and one of the bottles had busted open, leading to very waxy woot. Woot, of course, sent me a replacement Bag of Cowardliness to replace the waxed version.

What the heck did you do with that much wax?

Linad

swenocha wrote:I got a several bottles of that same wax in that woot-off... and one of the bottles had busted open, leading to very waxy woot. Woot, of course, sent me a replacement Bag of Cowardliness to replaced the waxed version.

What the heck did you do with that much wax?

That wasn't me. My two bags of crap have been pretty crappy as promised haha but no complaints! I love it all the same =P

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Well this was fun...I'll check the email later for kicks but a good time was had regardless of the outcome. Thank you so much to skemmis for all the hard work and dedication. THANK YOU WOOT FOR ALL THE FUN!

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

skemmis

quality posts: 15 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

hOLy CrAp!!!

All 50 emails have been sent. Check your spam filters (turns out some don't like so much "crap"), congratulate yourself if you won, and weep bitter, crappy tears if you didn't. AND REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR CRAP PRONTO. IT WILL DISAPPEAR TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT. joshobra, I'm looking at you.

Thank you so much for everyone who played. Ya'll have been an awesome crew. I had a blast and I hope you did too.

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5

I am glad you prevailed, you were by far the coolest person in the thread today.

joshobra wrote:Well, this is an unprecedented ending.

THREE MONKEYS ON SALE!?!

I'm feeling so good right now I'm buying my first monkey!

And I got a reply from skemmis!

I'm about to buy my crap now before something bad happens again..

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

swenocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swenocha
skemmis wrote:hOLy CrAp!!!

All 50 emails have been sent. Check your spam filters (turns out some don't like so much "crap"), congratulate yourself if you won, and weep bitter, crappy tears if you didn't. AND REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR CRAP PRONTO. IT WILL DISAPPEAR TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT. joshobra, I'm looking at you.

Thank you so much for everyone who played. Ya'll have been an awesome crew. I had a blast and I hope you did too.

Bitter tears it is. Thanks for nothin', skemmis!!! ;)

Linad

This has been the best woot off ever and it is all thanks to you =D

jthebird1977

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jthebird1977

were the timestamps arbitrary? still waiting for wifey's.

ashsei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashsei

Can you check what place I was in? What timestamp was 50th place?

darkinc

loogy wrote:Um, damn! Hello, ebay?

Yep thats what I did with my letter win, hawked it on ebay for $350

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

No crap for me, but thanks for a fun 2 days!

dernst_ca1

Mine was a little better than car wax.. at least for toys for tots, they got almost everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1q1Odm9zzw

-JMHSRV

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Looks like I missed it by 2 seconds. Bummer!

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

Oh, and just for fun, here's my filled in paper puzzle:

darkinc

But who was the first / second? can you release like the first two letters of the email? Im dieing to know!.

lsuchocki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsuchocki

Yessssss.......

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

/weep weep weep

ehs5mw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehs5mw

Sad, sad day. Shattering dreams, you are. Mandatory bitter tears forthcoming.

Linad

Just realized that there is a good chance of me getting my crap around my SIXTH year anniversary on woot! Joined May 13th 2007!!

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5
jthebird1977 wrote:were the timestamps arbitrary? still waiting for wifey's.

Arbitrary in that when you send it and when woot gets it is not correlated to the exact same times. Server lag, twisted tubes, etc. You can get a general trend on when the cutoff was based on the aggregate results of everyones timestamps.

That said, I am sorry you missed out.

laureggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laureggie

got nothing, oh well ;/

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

OK! OK! OK! I'M ON IT! THERE! HAPPY NOW?! AHHHHH!!!!

Well, this is the most fun I've had here so far!

BEST. WOOT-OFF. EVER!!

Everybody now! ALL HAIL THE CRAPWORD!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

Rootstock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rootstock

...le sigh. But thanks for all the hard work!

Linad

dernst_ca1 wrote:Mine was a little better than car wax.. at least for toys for tots, they got almost everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1q1Odm9zzw

That is awesome! I remember watching your video back then and hoping you would donate some of those toys!

lichme

quality posts: 2845 Private Messages lichme

Thanks for all of the hard work that went into this. While it was very very frustrating at times, it was a fun way to pass the time. Kudos.

dernst_ca1

trekmiss wrote:Looks like I missed it by 2 seconds. Bummer!

what was your time? We are trying to establish how far we missed by.. we were in at 8:09 like all the 50 winners...

-JMHSRV

aferg1

dernst_ca1 wrote:mine is marked 8.09 from yahoo, my wives 8.09 from gmail.. neither received a congrats. probably better off I guess..
..............................or not

You have multiple wives?