elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt
jon98gn wrote:My Carp got so excited that it just grew two sizes on the way to FedEx. It ated another.

24x12x12 in.
Weight 11.9 lbs

My box has more fiber than everyone elses.

Close, but mine is showing 12.7 pounds but in an 18x12x12 box.

jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn
elangomatt wrote:Close, but mine is showing 12.7 pounds but in an 18x12x12 box.

Maybe if we're lucky the refurbished nano is the new refurbished sanDisk player. Or maybe even a coveted tablet from some amazing name brands as Polaroid or Velocity. So much carp can be in there.

\

Zarabear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Zarabear

Mine is now showing:

24x12x12 box- 10.3 lbs! Wooot!

Husband's box is smaller!

12x12x12 - 5.9 lbs still. xD
I win!

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

EvilCoatrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EvilCoatrack

17x12x12 in.
10.3 lbs

Seems like these BoC's have some weight to them!

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
Zarabear wrote:Mine is now showing:

24x12x12 box- 10.3 lbs! Wooot!

Husband's box is smaller!

12x12x12 - 5.9 lbs still. xD
I win!

You DO! Congrats!

barkwoot

quality posts: 189 Private Messages barkwoot

Mine has stayed at 5.9lbs, but now has 12x12x12 dimensions and a 5/1 delivery date.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

Got my shipment notification earlier this afternoon.. the measurements say 12x12x12 & weight 5.9lbs.

But mine is coming from the future!

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Mine has updated to:

23x12x12

14.7 pounds

Expected delivery Friday 5/3/12

Ohhhh...can't wait!

lichme

quality posts: 3194 Private Messages lichme

Still showing 5.9, 12x12x12 but now has an estimated date of 5/1

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

Hopefully size/weight DOSENT matter. I'm at 7.5lbs with dimensions 17x12x12 in.

Expected next Friday.

EDIT: wait a minute.. 7.5lbs is still a lot of weight! I'm excited =)

Linad

I found last years BOC thread! notice who the last poster was =P
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4963462&pageindex=98&replycount=3910

and here is the spread we always fill out
http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php?tDate=2012-04-24

My last boc was 4.3lb
14x10.5x8.5in

tikimonkey13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tikimonkey13

8.3lbs 23x12x12 on mine: It's my first so I'm just excited to be finally playing this waiting/guessing game.

3 random shirts coming too, scheduled for the same day. It will be a day of mystery and intrigue.

mossygreen

tikimonkey13 wrote:8.3lbs 23x12x12 on mine: It's my first so I'm just excited to be finally playing this waiting/guessing game.

3 random shirts coming too, scheduled for the same day. It will be a day of mystery and intrigue.

Nice! My random shirts haven't shipped yet, but I have a random hoodie scheduled for the day before. So mystery and then intrigue for me; or maybe vice versa.

Congrats on your first bag; on which clue did you win?

Linad

Here is the updated spreadsheet for you to fill in!

http://wootsack.bfusion.net/addcrap.php

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5

Got my shipment notice as well. Departing Dallas tonight, due to me on Wednesday. My numbers are as follows:

23x12x12 in.
11.6 lbs

tikimonkey13

mossygreen wrote:Nice! My random shirts haven't shipped yet, but I have a random hoodie scheduled for the day before. So mystery and then intrigue for me; or maybe vice versa.

Congrats on your first bag; on which clue did you win?

No idea whatsoever. Something on the first break and looking at my emails possible (correct) answers include: flan, EPA, mushy, Peter, or doom.

Ya know, looking at that list of possibilities makes me think doing a reverse mad-libs would be fun.

elangomatt

tikimonkey13 wrote:No idea whatsoever. Something on the first break and looking at my emails possible (correct) answers include: flan, EPA, mushy, Peter, or doom.

Ya know, looking at that list of possibilities makes me think doing a reverse mad-libs would be fun.

Didn't they reply directly to the email you sent in? The subject line should have the clue that you won with. That was how mine was anyway. My subject line for the email with my buy link was "Re: 46-Across: Root beer co." since won with the IBC answer.

tikimonkey13

elangomatt wrote:Didn't they reply directly to the email you sent in? The subject line should have the clue that you won with. That was how mine was anyway. My subject line for the email with my buy link was "Re: 46-Across: Root beer co." since won with the IBC answer.

They did not, subject line was just "B.O.C.!" Maybe they changed their method at some point? or the catch-ups that morning were done differently? I don't really know.

mossygreen

tikimonkey13 wrote:They did not, subject line was just "B.O.C.!" Maybe they changed their method at some point? or the catch-ups that morning were done differently? I don't really know.

It seems like there were changes made on the fly; mine was a response to my answer, and also didn't include the line about buying before 4/26 (my answer was around noon on 4/23). But I assumed the winning info was still included somewhere later on.

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08

Still coming in at the 5.9 like most were posting about. I will update if she eats other shipments overnight in Dallas.

sidelsky18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sidelsky18

Currently showing shipped, 12x12x12 @ 5.9 pounds.

Though I live in Dallas so it may get to me sooner than others.

Woots Purchased
---------------
Bundle of Carrots (10/12/11)
Barge of Cats (4/24/13)

toddles12

quality posts: 2 Private Messages toddles12

23x12x12 and 11.4 lbs.

I live like 15 minutes from woot! HQ - expected delivery on Monday 4/29!!!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

I still refuse to look at my tracking numbers until I get the box in my doorstep because it makes it more of a surprise for me!

But wow! Some of you guys have some amazing hauls! I can't wait to see what I'll get. :]

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

FrostByte

quality posts: 17 Private Messages FrostByte
sidelsky18 wrote:Currently showing shipped, 12x12x12 @ 5.9 pounds.

Though I live in Dallas so it may get to me sooner than others.

Mine is registering the same size, but it isn't expected to reach me until 5/2.

FrostByte

Did everyone that turned off their gmail undo send lab remember to go back in and re-enable it? It just dawned on me this morning.

Settings > Labs > Undo Send

darkinc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages darkinc

Mines now showing

6lb
12.6 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.6 in.

based on dimensions I am hoping it still has some growing to

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1077 Private Messages whatsamattaU
barkwoot wrote:Mine has stayed at 5.9lbs, but now has 12x12x12 dimensions and a 5/1 delivery date.

Same #'s here on weight/size.

weenpeen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weenpeen
whatsamattaU wrote:Same #'s here on weight/size.

Same here think were getting the same stuff?

whatsamattaU

weenpeen wrote:Same here think were getting the same stuff?

I'd believe similar, but I doubt the same. I haven't heard (and granted, this isn't like I've done deep research on this) any 2 bags being exactly the same--close, yes.

Edit: see below.

FrostByte

whatsamattaU wrote:I'd believe similar, but I doubt the same. I haven't heard (and granted, this isn't like I've done deep research on this) any 2 bags being exactly the same--close, yes.

There have been many instances where bags are identical. As responses come in, there usually is a trend of the "typical loot".

whatsamattaU

FrostByte wrote:There have been many instances where bags are identical. As responses come in, there usually is a trend of the "typical loot".

Thanks, I'll expect the "typical" might be in mine. I stand corrected.

elangomatt

joshobra wrote:I still refuse to look at my tracking numbers until I get the box in my doorstep because it makes it more of a surprise for me!

But wow! Some of you guys have some amazing hauls! I can't wait to see what I'll get. :]

If you don't want to know extra info about your box, then I certainly hope you plan to stop reading this thread soon. If the past holds true many boxes will be very similar and you'll likely see the contents of yours on this thread if you keep reading after about Monday morning when the first boxes start showing up.

I personally will only be reading this thread through Sunday night when I go to bed. It will be a no go zone after that since I don't want to know what is in my box.

Linad

elangomatt wrote:If you don't want to know extra info about your box, then I certainly hope you plan to stop reading this thread soon. If the past holds true many boxes will be very similar and you'll likely see the contents of yours on this thread if you keep reading after about Monday morning when the first boxes start showing up.

I personally will only be reading this thread through Sunday night when I go to bed. It will be a no go zone after that since I don't want to know what is in my box.

I also want the contents of my box to be a surprise but I'm not getting it until Friday so I'll go nuts if I try to avoid this thread

Linad wrote:Here is the updated spreadsheet for you to fill in!
http://wootsack.bfusion.net/addcrap.php

WOOT WOOT earned me a quality post =P

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaljanitor

Mine departed Dallas at 4:18 a.m. Saturday (4/27), presumably on its way to Earth City (near St Louis). Estimated to sw Missouri on Thursday. 18 x 12 x 12, weighing in at 8.6 lb. It "could" be 6 iPads (roflmao)

There is NEVER a right time to do the wrong thing, nor is there ever a wrong time to do the RIGHT thing!!

sidelsky18

Mine was just delivered minutes ago (I live in Dallas).

I'll have to wait until later today when the office sorts the mail, but I'll post an unboxing tonight.

Woots Purchased
---------------
Barge of Cats (4/24/13)

elangomatt

sidelsky18 wrote:Mine was just delivered minutes ago (I live in Dallas).

I'll have to wait until later today when the office sorts the mail, but I'll post an unboxing tonight.

*Shakes his fist at you*

On that note I will bid adieu to this thread until Wednesday or Thursday when I will hopefully get my doorstep crapped on.

Good luck everyone!!

mossygreen

elangomatt wrote:
Good luck everyone!!

Good luck, stranger on the internet who will not get this message until after his or her package arrives!

sidelsky18

Opened my package and got super-trolled by Woot!

Here's a video of the unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv1b0TpS4zI
Here's a picture of all the stuff if you're too lazy to watch the video: http://i.imgur.com/z1vIwf6.jpg

Woots Purchased
---------------
Barge of Cats (4/24/13)

Linad

sidelsky18 wrote:Opened my package and got super-trolled by Woot!

Here's a video of the unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv1b0TpS4zI
Here's a picture of all the stuff if you're too lazy to watch the video: http://i.imgur.com/z1vIwf6.jpg

I loved your reaction to the ugs lol. I have a feeling my crap is going to be very similar. I have 7.5 pounds.

mpatrick14

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mpatrick14

I actually purchased Forever Lazies in this Woot-off!

And in my house we call those boots Fuggs - (Faux Uggs)

I have to wait until Thursday for my BOC...

86 Woots - 16 Big ol' Cornucopia!!!12/1/14 Krap Kringle 7/11/14 - Big ol' Cornucopia and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Big ol' Cornucopia!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Big ol' Cornucopia!!5/11/11 Big ol' Cornucopia 12/25/10 Big ol' Cornucopia!! 10/21/10 Big ol' Cornucopia 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Big ol' Cornucopia 4/1/10 Big ol' Cornucopia 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Big ol' Cornucopia!!!! 11/19/09 Big ol' Cornucopia - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless