quality posts: 2
Got mine today...
Stuff I'm Pretty Jazzed About
- A little plastic bag with two lenses in it. They appear to be tinted yellow, like computer glasses. No frames. Worth the laugh.
- Flower bag
- One XL Fila polo shirt
- A pair of Gordini ski goggles. I've never gone skiing but I have a friend who asks me pretty much every winter, so into the closet they go, I suppose.
- Those Sheepdawg-Ugg-knockoff things, in a size 9. It seems like everyone else got shoes for extremely tiny people, so I lucked out. I probably would never have intentionally spent money on Uggs or Ugg-alikes, but let's be real, they're super warm and I hate being cold, so I'll definitely use them next winter.
- Two delightfully hideous women's watches. Not my style at all, but I substitute teach so I can always use a timepiece that I won't be sad to ruin or lose or have dunked in paint.
- That Geigerrigigigigeregergg hydration pack that some other people have posted. I've always wanted one of these things. It came with a billion coupons, mostly for skiing, so maybe I'll get some use out of those goggles after all. Also, fun fact, this thing is so expensive that even if it had been the only item I received, I would still have been compensated better for playing with this puzzle than I am for going to my job for a day. So. That's a thing.
I was hoping that this would be an extra-special BOC since only 200-something were going out, and I was not disappointed! This was a GREAT box and a fun distribution method. Probably too much to hope that we'll see another crossword in the future BUT THAT'S OKAY because this was a pretty great haul for $8 and a bit of puzzling. Thank you, Woot!
"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"
quality posts: 7
DanPochettes wrote:6 x boxes of razor blades (no razor)
If they're the King of Shaves refills, I got one of those in my last B.O.C. When I get my B.O.C. tomorrow (or Monday if the USPS is slow about it) we can see if there's anything you'd like to trade if you're into it.
quality posts: 7
Zarabear wrote:Oh no! Hubby's BOC has been rescheduled for a Monday delivery. Mine is (as of now) still on time for Friday. (Do I win again?) hahaha
Congrats to all the wooters on their spectacular CRAP!
Mine got rescheduled for Monday too!! Darn shipping companies making me all crazy...