marceepauff

quality posts: 15 Private Messages marceepauff

ThunderThighs (et al)
I stand thoroughly corrected.

I actually got spectacularly awesome crap...
In addition to the
-XXL Grey & Red Fila Shirt
and
-Purple Sunflowery Tote
I received
- a pack of headbands
- a Webkinz stuffed animal my 6-year-old daughter will adore
- a bug zapper racquet
- a MATCHING pair of basketball socks
- 2 stationery sets
- a 2-pack of toothbrushes

and...drumroll please...
What looks like a brand-new-in-box iRetrophone w/iPhone Dock ($49.88 on amazon). Pretty sweet.

My sincerest apologies for expecting crappier crap, wootgods. Forgive me and thank you.

Oh, and I almost forgot -- a roll of toilet paper! Woo!

DanPochettes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanPochettes

Behold my fellow Wooters! Possibly the crappiest Bag of Cowardliness in the lot:

40 x elastic hairbands
22 x Kodak Max batteries
14 x Bags of sweet, sweet Texas air
10 x plastic headbands
6 x boxes of razor blades (no razor)
1 x Sesame Street dry eraseboard
1 x obligatory sunflower bag
1 x XXL FILA polo
1 x pair of size 6 Callaway women's golf shoes
1 x mood setting battery powered flickering candle

If only I had a daughter this BOC might have been perfect. Truly crappy, thanks Woot!

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

I am eagerly awaiting our Bag of Cowardliness(s) on Friday! Hoping maaaaybe they could get here a day early.

xD

My Bag of Cowardliness will be my 226th woot item. My husband's 1st. xD

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

WasabiAZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WasabiAZ

Got mine in today! It would have been awesome if I were a tiny girl, but hence I am not. So I'll be looking for ways of sharing the craptacular bundle of joy.

Actually, this is my 6th BOC over the past 8 years and I must admit this might be the best one so far. My box was loaded with lots of crap this time!

1x Callaway Women's Hyperbolic SL size 7 golf shoes ($99)
1x Timex 2N636 Watch ($40)
1x UH Houston Cougars Thong Small ($20)
1x UK Kentucky Tank Blue Small ($20)
1x TCU Purple Shorts X-Small ($20)
1x Klipper Portable Soundbar ($20)
1x FILA Golf Polo Medium ($40?)
1x Purple Bag with Sunflower Image ($8)
1x SheepDawgs "Uggs" boots ($24)
1x Chuck Norris Plushie w/Uzzies ($18)
1x Crap Color Scarf
4x Remington Hair Clips ($2)
1x Women's Watch with Silver Band (unknown brand)
1x Webkinz Easter Rabbit with Basket ($8)
1x Onesie 'Maximum Security' Light Blue (?)
1x 5-Hour Energy Berry ($2)
10x Texas Air in green bags (priceless)
*prices are mostly Amazon based

Image of all my crap:

Also I updated the tracking page: http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php?tDate=2013-04-23

My shipped weight was never updated from 5.9 lbs 12x12x12 but I did weigh it in at a final 8.2 lbs in a 12x24x12 box. For those interested.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marceepauff wrote:ThunderThighs (et al)
I stand thoroughly corrected.

I actually got spectacularly awesome crap...
In addition to the
-XXL Grey & Red Fila Shirt
and
-Purple Sunflowery Tote
I received
- a pack of headbands
- a Webkinz stuffed animal my 6-year-old daughter will adore
- a bug zapper racquet
- a MATCHING pair of basketball socks
- 2 stationery sets
- a 2-pack of toothbrushes

and...drumroll please...
What looks like a brand-new-in-box iRetrophone w/iPhone Dock ($49.88 on amazon). Pretty sweet.

My sincerest apologies for expecting crappier crap, wootgods. Forgive me and thank you.

Oh, and I almost forgot -- a roll of toilet paper! Woo!

You're lucky you didn't anger the one that sits in the porcelain throne.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

larsonyo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages larsonyo

1x iRetrofone
1x Star Wars Anakin Lightsaber Flashlight
1x Fila Polo - Blue XXL
1x Leopard Print Girls Socks
1x Stationary Pad and Pens
10x Plastic Headbands
1x Gunnar 3D Glasses
1x Perry Ellis Aviator Sunglasses
1x Purple Flower Bag

Pretty sweet haul! Way better than the previous 2 craps I have received! I plan on actually using 4 of the items! And giving the rest away as surprise gifts!

Thanks Woot!

agoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agoose

So seeing as how I've gotten a 2012 calendar and it's 2013... any ideas what to do with it? Origami? Collage? Bird cage liner?

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5

Got home and opened my Bag of Cowardliness! My wife said there were 2 boxes but it was only 1. Got a second package today!

As for the BOC, I totally scored on this haul!

10x Texas Air
1 flower bag
Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter - $60
Xtreme studio headphones - $13
JLab Jbuds - $40
Miss smarty pants Michigan state panties - ?
Miss smarty pants tank top -?
Made in china women's watch - ?
Fila men's polo size M - $35
Callaway women's Solaire golf shoes size 10.5 - $70
Mary Kay compact cheek brush - Priceless

iwishiwereabunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwishiwereabunny

1 scratched red flex watch
1 safe flare
1 fila polo shirt size small
1 package of bobbi pins
1 oregon scientific crystal weather station
1 open frosty the snowman dvd
1 open ipad 2 hard cover case
1 breath alcohol detector
1 forever lazy size l/xl--way too big for me
1 purple flower tote

Thanks Woot! Most fun/random Bag of Cowardliness I've ever gotten!

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaljanitor
agoose wrote:So seeing as how I've gotten a 2012 calendar and it's 2013... any ideas what to do with it? Origami? Collage? Bird cage liner?

HANG ON TO THAT CALENDAR!! It will be accurate again in the year 2040

There is NEVER a right time to do the wrong thing, nor is there ever a wrong time to do the RIGHT thing!!

elberto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elberto

That was great! My box was 8.9 lbs and I got a crap load of stuff

purple Flower Bag
size 10 Sheep Dogs
Small Blue Fila Polo
XL Black/Blue Fila Polo
Hope Peace Love Duffle Bag
Small Black Youth Shorts
Chuck Norris Talking Doll
Motorolla Bluetooth Wireless Mouse
Camelbak Filtered Water Bottle
Stanley Steely Wide Mouth Water Bottle

And an awsome Geigerrig Camel Bag (that Sprays!)

All in all this was a great adventure. Thanks again Woot!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

JoshObra reporting in!

As I said earlier, I wouldn't come back to this thread until my crap came (abstinence is a hard thing, boys and girls).

I was supposed to get my box yesterday, but instead my mailman went straight with the "Pick Up at Post Office" paper on my doorstep last night RIGHT BEFORE THE OFFICE CLOSES. SO LAZY!!

So I just came from the post office just now (the line started from outside) and was really amazed at how beautifully big the haul is!!

Here it goes!!

Drum rolls please..

Weighing in at 5.9 lbs and 12x12x12 in. wide.

Behold, the greatest crap of all**!!!

Dun.. dun.. dun..

Oh My! Flying Guards!! THE GREATEST CRAP OF ALL TIME!! OF ALL TIME!

CrapWord April 2013 Loot:

Randomness:
Purple Tote Bag
8x Texas Air
Random silver watch (For ladies?)
2x Shasta Daisy Seeds
1x Carrot Seeds (Forreals?! What are you guys trying to tell me??)
1x Marigold Seeds

Awesomeness:
Hounds Womens Ultralite (White: Size 7/8)
Who doesn't love clogs?! It fits my sister!! ..and she just kicked me with it.. the shoes are too light!

Update on shoes: My sister already took it..

Fila Performance Polo (Black: Size Medium)
Well, I said I was an extra large. Oh well! I should probably work out more just to fit in this shirt! (Or give it away..)

Update on Polo: I have an uncle that just came over from the Philippines for the first time today who is also a Pastor. I think he would love this shirt and fits him perfectly.

Jeep Highchair/Cart Seat Cover
I think you guys have mistaken me for a big baby. What am I supposed to do with this?!~

Update on Seat Cover: Good timing! My cousin who child is about one year old now is coming over tonight! I'm sure that she'll love this. I'll put it inside the duffel bag.

Splatter Duffel Bag with writing on Post-It
I've been trying to figure out what these numbers mean for the past few hours. Is it a letter?!

And the best crap I've ever gotten!

A Rig Hydration pack!!!! Oh My! Flying Guards!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! This is would be really useful when I go out biking and hiking this summer! AND IT SPRAYS!! IT SPRAYS! I could either "pretend sneeze" on people or cool myself down because it's going to be 95 degrees tomorrow! Oh, and I forgot to mention it comes with a little "help whistle" AND A PASSPORT BOOK FULL OF COUPONS!!! WICKED!!!! I am soooo keeping this for myself. Bwuahhahahah.

Rig Hydration Pack up close and silver watch just laying there. Everything about the hydration pack seems to work.. I might've inflated the bag with nothing but air from pumping the pump too much.. (hence why it looks a little bloated from the outside here) it's like one of those manual blood pressure pumps. LOL!

Update on Hydration Pack: This is by far the coolest thing I never knew I wanted. I've been walking around the house the past six hours with this thing on (I feel like a bit like a scuba diver). So I guess this makes this my 2nd hydration pack that I've owned! (The 1st one suddenly became retired *cough*camelbak*cough* as of today).

Yeah, I think owning a really expensive hydration pack is really awesome!

Duffel Bag and Post-It up close.

Baby cover up close.. creepy looking baby.

Seeds, Polo, Clogs, Bag and air up close.

I'M SO HAPPY! I'M SO HAPPY! I'M SO HAPPY!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I think this was well worth the trouble of working on CrapWord for two all-nighters straight!

**Woot Monkey and sign was not part of the haul, but I wanted to show it off for swag. Ya' dig?

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

JCHawk2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JCHawk2003
elangomatt wrote:Got my box today in what I think might be record time from smartpost! I got...

1x Purple bag with a bright orange flower
7x Texas air
7x D cell batteries
1x 3 pack of hair elastics
1x 20 pack of another style of hair elastics
1x 8 pack of headbands
1x Size S blank red t-shirt
1x Size M blank red t-shirt
1x Size L Rawlings sweatshirt
1x Size M Hot Topic brand black jokers t-shirt (That's not a woot brand is it?)
8x Assorted plastic placemats
1x RoomMates Deco peel and stick wall decals
1x Stationary Set
1x Juicy Budz ear buds (sealed thank goodness, nobody wants pre-juiced Juicy Budz)
1x Size 15 Callaway golf shoes (clown shoes!)
1x Leatherman Kick (most useful thing in the whole box! Already had to use it to put batteries in the final item.)

And finally, the weirdest thing in the box is some plastic turtle that gets confused between PG and 18+ insults that it hollers out when someone walks by. It also sticks its head out of its shell and moves it's front feet while insulting. It has a switch to control the rating of insults, but it doesn't appear to do any good. Was thinking it would be fun to bring to the office but it is definitely NSFW with the non-working PG/18+ switch.

I'll try to remember to take a picture tomorrow after work to show the turtle and all the other ton of stuff I got. This was a great Bag of Cowardliness! Much more like the BOCs when Woot was still Woot. It was well worth the work to get through on the crossword clues.

I'll take the golf shoes!!! I wear a size 15! Email me if you're willing to spare em.
*deleted*

MOD EDIT: Please send PM's and do not post your personal email address. Thank you :D

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
joshobra wrote:JoshObra reporting in!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Congrats! Awesome "crap" can't wait for mine to come in hopefully tomorrow!

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

Oh no! Hubby's BOC has been rescheduled for a Monday delivery. Mine is (as of now) still on time for Friday. (Do I win again?) hahaha

Congrats to all the wooters on their spectacular CRAP!

~Zara

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
Zarabear wrote:Oh no! Hubby's BOC has been rescheduled for a Monday delivery. Mine is (as of now) still on time for Friday. (Do I win again?) hahaha

~Zara

I think you know you do win again!

HaxRomana

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HaxRomana

Got mine today...

Stuff

• A little plastic bag with two lenses in it. They appear to be tinted yellow, like computer glasses. No frames. Worth the laugh.
  • Flower bag
  • One XL Fila polo shirt
  • A pair of Gordini ski goggles. I've never gone skiing but I have a friend who asks me pretty much every winter, so into the closet they go, I suppose.

Stuff I'm Pretty Jazzed About

• Those Sheepdawg-Ugg-knockoff things, in a size 9. It seems like everyone else got shoes for extremely tiny people, so I lucked out. I probably would never have intentionally spent money on Uggs or Ugg-alikes, but let's be real, they're super warm and I hate being cold, so I'll definitely use them next winter.
  • Two delightfully hideous women's watches. Not my style at all, but I substitute teach so I can always use a timepiece that I won't be sad to ruin or lose or have dunked in paint.
  • That Geigerrigigigigeregergg hydration pack that some other people have posted. I've always wanted one of these things. It came with a billion coupons, mostly for skiing, so maybe I'll get some use out of those goggles after all. Also, fun fact, this thing is so expensive that even if it had been the only item I received, I would still have been compensated better for playing with this puzzle than I am for going to my job for a day. So. That's a thing.

I was hoping that this would be an extra-special BOC since only 200-something were going out, and I was not disappointed! This was a GREAT box and a fun distribution method. Probably too much to hope that we'll see another crossword in the future BUT THAT'S OKAY because this was a pretty great haul for $8 and a bit of puzzling. Thank you, Woot!

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric! We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck, permanently!"

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU

random thoughts
1. Woot may be sending out fewer Bags, but on average, reading the responses, the average bag now is better (and those 2 facts might be related).
2. Sounds like the headbands are almost everywhere?
3. Has anyone ever got a person letter from ThunderThighs in one of these bags? Does she ever write letters for these? The personal letters that have shown up make them even more special.
4. Happy wooting for the rest of the boxes. Still don't know mine yet.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra
whatsamattaU wrote:random thoughts
1. Woot may be sending out fewer Bags, but on average, reading the responses, the average bag now is better (and those 2 facts might be related).
2. Sounds like the headbands are almost everywhere?
3. Has anyone ever got a person letter from ThunderThighs in one of these bags? Does she ever write letters for these? The personal letters that have shown up make them even more special.
4. Happy wooting for the rest of the boxes. Still don't know mine yet.

1. A lot more crappy crap, that's what it is!
2. I didn't get any headbands. :'(
3. I haven't received any personal letters from TT yet, but I sure would love to!
4. Hope for the best!

Linad wrote:Congrats! Awesome "crap" can't wait for mine to come in hopefully tomorrow!

Thanks Linad! Let's hope for the best!

I was looking at some previous posts.. I sure hope Woot still has some toilet paper for themselves..

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

fightingpillow

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fightingpillow
HaxRomana wrote:Got mine today...

Stuff

• A little plastic bag with two lenses in it. They appear to be tinted yellow, like computer glasses. No frames. Worth the laugh.

If your lenses were from the Native sunglasses that woot recently sold, they're fairly valuable.
http://sport.woot.com/plus/native-sunglasses

JCHawk2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JCHawk2003

My Box Of Cucumbers came in today:

9x Texas Air
1x Medium Fila shirt
1x Chinese digital camera
2x cupcake lip balms
1x tall 2 liter light up beer dispenser

weighed 6.2 lbs but for my first BOC, the light up beer dispenser is pretty cool!

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt
elangomatt wrote:
And finally, the weirdest thing in the box is some plastic turtle that gets confused between PG and 18+ insults that it hollers out when someone walks by. It also sticks its head out of its shell and moves it's front feet while insulting. It has a switch to control the rating of insults, but it doesn't appear to do any good. Was thinking it would be fun to bring to the office but it is definitely NSFW with the non-working PG/18+ switch.

Well so much for Terry the Cursing Turtle being NSFW. The first thing a co-worker and my boss said when I walked in this morning was "Did you bring the cursing turtle?" followed by disappointment when I said that I had not brought it in.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller
DanPochettes wrote:6 x boxes of razor blades (no razor)

If they're the King of Shaves refills, I got one of those in my last B.O.C. When I get my B.O.C. tomorrow (or Monday if the USPS is slow about it) we can see if there's anything you'd like to trade if you're into it.

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
elangomatt wrote:Well so much for Terry the Cursing Turtle being NSFW. The first thing a co-worker and my boss said when I walked in this morning was "Did you bring the cursing turtle?" followed by disappointment when I said that I had not brought it in.

lol that's awesome.

Evamos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Evamos

http://youtu.be/ovHBrlrGS1E

There is my unboxing video!

So far my best BOC that I ever received!!!

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller
Zarabear wrote:Oh no! Hubby's BOC has been rescheduled for a Monday delivery. Mine is (as of now) still on time for Friday. (Do I win again?) hahaha

~Zara

Mine got rescheduled for Monday too!! Darn shipping companies making me all crazy...

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

Linad

I have been scheduled for Friday since the beginning but my box has been sitting in my local fedex since Tuesday. I keep expecting them to bring it and they aren't =(

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
Linad wrote:I have been scheduled for Friday since the beginning but my box has been sitting in my local fedex since Tuesday. I keep expecting them to bring it and they aren't =(

fedex probably handed it off to USPS for delivery already...sometimes the tracking doesn't update. you actually might get your box today if it's been at your fedex facility since tuesday.

Linad

kfujita wrote:fedex probably handed it off to USPS for delivery already...sometimes the tracking doesn't update. you actually might get your box today if it's been at your fedex facility since tuesday.

If that's the case, I hope it dosent get stolen off my porch :x (i live in nyc) I won't be home until super late tonight.

zatkins08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatkins08

If there is anyone that received a Medium or Large (men's) Fila Polo and could use a Small instead, please PM for an exchange!

DanPochettes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanPochettes
cycokiller wrote:If they're the King of Shaves refills, I got one of those in my last B.O.C. When I get my B.O.C. tomorrow (or Monday if the USPS is slow about it) we can see if there's anything you'd like to trade if you're into it.

They are most definitely King of Shaves refills, I'm up for a trade so post here or PM me once you know your haul.

Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik

Best BOC so far.

I got the following:
10x Texas air - $1,000,000 (give or take a million.)
1x Purple Flower Bag - $1
1x Vibe USB Turntable - $50
1x Screaming Woot Monkey - $3
1x 72 Pack of Kodak AAs - $15
(Conveniently today's woot)
1x Small Fila Shirt - $30
1x Flu and Germ Pack - $5
1x SafeFlare LED Flare - $10
6x Wildfower and Herb seeds - $6
1x Small Hoodie Camera Case - $10

Total (Minus Texas Air) - $130

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160

The ETA for my 18x12x12 in. 6.9 lbs BoC was tomorrow, but it arrived today

Here's what I got:

2x Stationary set
1x Yellow Slaplet bracelet that says "faith" on it
1x Pacifier pod
1x Mens XXL Fila blue polo shirt
1x Womens medium blank red t-shirt
1x 3-pack of hair elastics
1x 10-pack of plastic head bands
1x 20-pack of hair bands
1x Teva womens size 9 leather boots
1x Purple bag with orange flower (not pictured)

Thanks for the BoC Woot! Now to find people who can actually put this stuff to use.

coolchris160

quality posts: 47 Private Messages coolchris160
zatkins08 wrote:If there is anyone that received a Medium or Large (men's) Fila Polo and could use a Small instead, please PM for an exchange!

I could use a small men's Fila polo, but I suppose the XXL polo I received would be too big for you

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaljanitor

my 18 x 12 x 12 8.6lb package arrived today! Awesome randomness!!
2 x Peach Glass 4" Patio Light (1/3 of a set)
1 x Panasonic EW-D590 QS toothbrush
1 x Stonebriar tealight candles (9)
1 x 10-pack Remington Headbands
1 x 3-pack Hair Elastics
5 x blank red medium Shirtwoot tees
1 x purple/orange flower tote bag
1 x Stationery set
1 x Metal Twig Double Taper Holder
1 x Altec Lansing iML227 Orbit USB Speaker
1 x square of black cloth with a grey U2 printed upon it
9 x hermetically sealed bags of Texas air
4 x Peter Blair Silk neckties
and . . . . .
1 x rain fly, gear loft and storage duffel (without the matching tent or poles or instructions)
(right now it is protecting my tomato plants from the predicted snowfall tonight)

There is NEVER a right time to do the wrong thing, nor is there ever a wrong time to do the RIGHT thing!!

thumperchick

quality posts: 240 Private Messages thumperchick

My 6.1 lb, 24*12*12 Busket O Clean arrived a few days early!

Contents:
1 bag - purple w/flower (gwen's nest)
1 Chuck Norris Doll
1 Pair of women's panties - small
1 Men's Fila Polo (M)
1 Wireless USB connector set
1 G2 Fitness stretch mat

barkwoot

quality posts: 124 Private Messages barkwoot

My "5.9 lb" BoC finally showed up today. I think it crawled the last 12 miles or so...

The Haul:

1 - Gwen's Nest purple bag
    2 - Miss Smarty Pants underwear
    1 - Dreamie
    1 - Men's Large Blue FILA polo
    1 - My Animals Brainy Box
    1 - Vornado whole room heater

I really enjoyed the Crapword Puzzle. I hope to see it again soon!

Thanks Woot!

Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik

Anyone get an XL Fila shirt that would like to trade for a S Fila shirt?

Sorry coolchris160 I don't think the XXL would work out for me.

HaxRomana or elberto? I noticed you guys got XL's either of you prefer a Small?

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

Linad

kfujita wrote:fedex probably handed it off to USPS for delivery already...sometimes the tracking doesn't update. you actually might get your box today if it's been at your fedex facility since tuesday.

You were right! Tracking was updated to delivered by USPS! I really hope it's there when I get home!!

snurm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snurm

got my 10-ish lb. 12x12x24 bundle of cardboard today:

• (6x?) texas air packs
  • 1x L blue/white fila polo shirt
  • 1x purple bag with flower
  • 2x silver watches (women's?)
  • 1x red kitchen tool of some sort - bottle opener on one side, perhaps is a jar opener?
  • 2x instructions for a hair straightener (flat iron). *but no actual straightener
  • 7x Remington azor 5 refill packs (x6 in each - better find a handle for them somewhere)
  • 1x Home Image brand food steamer (stainless steel outer - so it claims)
  • 1x Giegerrig hydration pack (it sprays?!)
  • 1x Cisco/Linksys Wireless-N Gaming/wifi access thingamagig (which i needed for my blu-ray player - yay!!)

quite pleased with my BOC -- no seeds, but happy with my haul
... just wish the shirts I ordered at the same time would get here too