WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV

Speed to First Woot:
1m 29.881s
First Sucker:
kharrell91
Last Wooter to Woot:
me976
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 41% of Woot.com Woots
Top 17% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 28% of Woot.com Woots
Top 23% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 7% first woot
  • 6% second woot
  • 22% < 10 woots
  • 28% < 25 woots
  • 37% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 7% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 7% one year old
  • 86% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 97% bought 1
  • 2% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
76%
24%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


ksmith8


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8

I want to know what you think of Woot now!

Not officially endorsed, I don't collect information on you, blah blah. Answer me!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RH3ZZHN

Feel free to suggest other questions you feel are important, and share the link!

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
122 Total Woots!

idz21


quality posts: 0 Private Messages idz21

Wooters be aware that the $5 all you can ship is gone. You will now have to pay $5 for every order (not item, but order). There is a new cart feature which allows you to order multiple items at the same time for $5 per order. BUT just because you add an item to your cart doesn't mean you have it reserved, so you can't just wait until end of day to submit your order.

Link to main thread about this -> http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5411101

'What do you think of Woot now?' survey by ksmith8 -> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RH3ZZHN



1saleaday has this TV for $200 free ship
MOD NOTE: wrong model. check them specs.

treygreen13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages treygreen13

Looks like a good time to take a break.

goldnectar


quality posts: 1 Private Messages goldnectar

Vizio is a great brand. I have had my 32' 1080p LCD for what...5 years now? Maybe 4, but have had zero problems. Still works like a champ...just kills me that I paid around $500 for it back in the day. I am kinda in the market for a larger one, (non-smart because why with a roku?) but don't REALLY need it. Damnit woot! Stop tempting me!

smerfherder


quality posts: 2 Private Messages smerfherder

my best woot purchase to date. great value for a really good for the money tv.

lichme


quality posts: 2779 Private Messages lichme

goldnectar


quality posts: 1 Private Messages goldnectar
idz21 wrote:Wooters be aware that the $5 all you can ship is gone. You will now have to pay $5 for every order (not item, but order). There is a new cart feature which allows you to order multiple items at the same time for $5 per order. BUT just because you add an item to your cart doesn't mean you have it reserved, so you can't just wait until end of day to submit your order.

Link to main thread about this -> http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5411101

'What do you think of Woot now?' survey by ksmith8 -> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RH3ZZHN



1saleaday has this TV for $200 free ship



I don't think that is the same TV. 1saleaday is selling the model E322AR and this is the E320i-A0. Also, the woot has a smaller bezzle with the vizio off to the right...amongst other things

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

goldnectar wrote:I don't think that is the same TV. 1saleaday is selling the model E322AR and this is the E320i-A0. Also, the woot has a smaller bezzle with the vizio off to the right...amongst other things



yeah, the specs are different. i've edited idz21's post to reflect that.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

DianaSprinkle


quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

TVs! Waits for the next item.

mollytim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollytim
DianaSprinkle wrote:TVs! Waits for the next item.


Yup--Only 2 HDMI ??? out!

kmashaney


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

Not to mention that 1saleaday has the worlds slowest shipping and worst customer service

gsmit114


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsmit114

Lol this cart thing is weird, i want my wootplus left-handed pgx-putter, but its gonna sit there in my cart waiting until I want to buy something from the wootoff, to save on the shipping... kinda hoping nothing catches my eye and I don't have to buy this putter, but man do I hate my 10 year old cheapo putter =P *confused*

My new Vizio looks great though, I got the 65" and it almost feels too big right now x)
http://www.woot.com/offers/vizio-65-1080p-120hz-led-smart-tv

nicor646


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nicor646

Dear Woot
I would like to know how smart this Vizio tv is
Please ask it these 3 questions

1-will Republicans and democrats ever get along

2- why do M&M melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

3- will Cubs ever win World Series

sputnik23


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sputnik23

Can anyone offer an opinion on how this would compare to the Philips 32" refurb over at http://www.woot.com/offers/32-720p-led-hdtv-with-nettv-1 ?

hubertk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hubertk

For $40 more, TechWoot has a 40" full 1080p TV on sale today. Seems like a much better deal.

kkd01


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kkd01

I bought one of these brand new at Wal mart for almost $100 more than this. Same size and model, and I love it. We have it in the bedroom, and use it for Netflix quite a bit. The picture is great, nice clarity, and the WiFi has had no issues.

gtrees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtrees
nicor646 wrote:Dear Woot
I would like to know how smart this Vizio tv is
Please ask it these 3 questions

1-will Republicans and democrats ever get along

2- why do M&M melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

3- will Cubs ever win World Series



NO

IT'S WARMER

NO

~signed, a TV~

Strick28


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Strick28

Costco has it for $70 more new in the box, free shipping and 2 year warranty. Whatever your pleasure...

dominusprinceps


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dominusprinceps

Can anyone comment on the sound quality on this machine? The Visios I've run into in the past were on the quiet side.

BuffBillsFan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan
hubertk wrote:For $40 more, TechWoot has a 40" full 1080p TV on sale today. Seems like a much better deal.



Hisense vs. Vizio.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nicor646 wrote:Dear Woot
I would like to know how smart this Vizio tv is
Please ask it these 3 questions

1-will Republicans and democrats ever get along

2- why do M&M melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

3- will Cubs ever win World Series


http://8ball.tridelphia.net/



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gtrees wrote:IT'S WARMER

I would have gone with saliva and that it's dissolving, not melting.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

spidergeoff


quality posts: 1 Private Messages spidergeoff

Hey, What happened to unlocking free shipping? Come on Woot!

gsmit114


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsmit114
dominusprinceps wrote:Can anyone comment on the sound quality on this machine? The Visios I've run into in the past were on the quiet side.



If you are looking for loud, my toshiba 32" led is almost too loud on volume 1, but whoever over there thought having a half mute was a good idea, and the super slow HD-SD switch wait time ruin toshibas for me. I think my Haier 32" has very decent sound, but the large Vizio I have was pretty normal volume at 35/60 (or 35/100, didn't check for max volume #) at about half way up the volume bar. I know if you are wall mounting them, they will all seem to be much quieter. But even tv's that people complain are too quiet, I never seem to have a problem with... and I consider myself to be somewhat hard of hearing.

sphna12d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sphna12d
nicor646 wrote:Dear Woot
I would like to know how smart this Vizio tv is
Please ask it these 3 questions

1-will Republicans and democrats ever get along

2- why do M&M melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

3- will Cubs ever win World Series



1 - Not until we get smart and vote third party.

2 - I'm swallowing before they get a chance to melt anywhere.

3 - 1908

raylotekka


quality posts: 1 Private Messages raylotekka

On Amazon --
It's $249.99 for a very similar version, new.
http://www.amazon.com/Vizio-E320-A0-32-Inch-720p-60Hz/dp/B009W4QYG4/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1366747384&sr=1-3&keywords=+E320i-A0+32%22+720p+LED+Smart+TV

For the exact model, it's $288.90, new.
http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E320i-A0-32-inch-720p-Smart/dp/B0096YOQRY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1366747741&sr=1-1&keywords=E320i-A0+32%22+720p+LED+Smart+TV

yos9694


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yos9694
BuffBillsFan wrote:Hisense vs. Vizio.



So brand name is the only advantage here?

Advantages of the Hisense are bigger screen, 1080p.

miikl1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages miikl1

For me, it looks like a great TV for a spare room. Or a patio. Or if I decide to "pimp my ride" and put it in the roof of my car (better yet, "Pimp My Riding Lawnmower"-- how awesome could that be??).

In for one.

cyorke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyorke

How long before they ship the thing out? Mine still says awaiting shipping and it has been three days.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cyorke wrote:How long before they ship the thing out? Mine still says awaiting shipping and it has been three days.



While often faster, please allow up to 5 business days (not including the day of the sale) for your order to process and ship. What you are seeing is likely the electronic info that was sent to the shipper. As soon as the items are released to them, you'll start seeing your TV move towards you.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cyorke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyorke

so I guess I give it until the end of the day. That will be 5 business days.

ThunderThighs wrote:While often faster, please allow up to 5 business days (not including the day of the sale) for your order to process and ship. What you are seeing is likely the electronic info that was sent to the shipper. As soon as the items are released to them, you'll start seeing your TV move towards you.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cyorke wrote:so I guess I give it until the end of the day. That will be 5 business days.



Looks like tracking info was just uploaded so you should have an email w/i an hour or two.

In the meantime, you can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cyorke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyorke

no email yet but looks like it will be at my house today when I get home. Seems odd I have not gotten any notification.


ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like tracking info was just uploaded so you should have an email w/i an hour or two.

In the meantime, you can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.



kevinj333


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinj333

Do not buy this product! Especially, do not buy it from Woot. It came stuck in demo mode and with a non-working remote. There is nothing online that would help to solve the problem and Woot is terrible when it comes to customer service. I have been a long time Wooter, but this has made me curse the sands of Texas and despise any word starting with W. Woot - if I am wrong, prove me wrong.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kevinj333 wrote:Do not buy this product! Especially, do not buy it from Woot. It came stuck in demo mode and with a non-working remote. There is nothing online that would help to solve the problem and Woot is terrible when it comes to customer service. I have been a long time Wooter, but this has made me curse the sands of Texas and despise any word starting with W. Woot - if I am wrong, prove me wrong.



Sorry for the problem. Have you looked through the TV's menus for "TV Mode"? There should be a selection to change it out of demo mode.

If you can't find it, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

miikl1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages miikl1

Just showed up today, dropped off at my back door. FedEx didn't have updated tracking for me, either, so I didn't know it was coming. No big deal.

Here's my high-stress install method:
1. Unpack from box
2. Find AAA batteries for the remote in my junk drawer
3. Install stand, plug in
4. Turn on TV
5. Go through setup stuff on the TV (no keyboard on the remote, so you have to use the onscreen keyboard with the remote arrow pointer)
6. Kick self for not having a digital TV antenna (didn't know it wasn't already in the TV-- bummer)
7. Kick self again for getting fingerprints on the screen
8. Play with app store

Has the usual apps (netflix, amazon, etc.) with the Yahoo! TV store accessible. I plugged in a USB drive, had it find my movies, and started watching Dredd (awesome movie). Great picture (720p) for a spare TV.

Sound is a little tinny, remote is plasticy, that's about my only complaint 15 minutes into ownership. For $200, this was a good purchase, though!

leronis


quality posts: 5 Private Messages leronis

I got mine about a week ago. No prior notification and FedEx dropped the clearly marked Vizio TV box on the front porch of my house which is literally on the sidewalk of a busy and theft-prone street, so it's a good thing I was home at the time. I received my notification from Woot several hours later. I understand that Woot is sending out notifications as soon as they're getting them but it seems as though a better system needs to be worked out before someone gets their shipment stolen.

I didn't get the TV hooked up until tonight. There are a few scratches on the casing - mostly around inputs so not a big deal, and the remote is also somewhat scratched. Pretty much what you'd expect from a refurb.

I got it hooked up with no difficulty, ran through the set up easily, connected to the internet via wifi without a hitch. The picture looks great, sound is a bit tinny as mentioned above, but it will be easy enough to hook up external speakers. I love the internet interface (as compared to my blu-ray player) - it's fun to have it on a sidebar. All I have left to do is check that all the inputs work.

Seems like a great buy so far. Thanks, Woot!

buscheag


quality posts: 0 Private Messages buscheag

just got around to unpacking mine today - works great, except the stand doesnt fit. its the wrong one.

model number on the stand is:
6T-31S40.ND1

can anyone with a good one compare and let me know what they got? also going to talk to support...

thx