0%
100%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

pfaffman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pfaffman

I bought three a while ago. Mine do not have the 12V input shown in the picture and didn't come with the cute bag. They work though, and I like them. Did I mention I was a little disappointed that they don't have the 12V input shown in the picture?

theinfamousj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theinfamousj

This has been on my Amazon Wishlist for a while (it is on page 6).

I think this is the first thing I've wanted before I learned about it through its appearance on Woot.

74kumi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 74kumi

I bought one because i thought it was the one with the 12v input but it didnt...

slytke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slytke

I jumped the gun and just assumed. Will this work with an Alienware M14x?

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

At first i thought it was a mobile charger (like you charge IT before hand and then it can charge your laptop on the go) but then i realized it just exactly what my computer CAME with but 'green'? -_-
Ill pass, i already have a charger.

theinfamousj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theinfamousj
jamesclaflin wrote:At first i thought it was a mobile charger (like you charge IT before hand and then it can charge your laptop on the go) but then i realized it just exactly what my computer CAME with but 'green'? -_-
Ill pass, i already have a charger.

While it is a piece of redundant tech, I like it for travel because I'm already - thanks to Woot Offs from years past - an iGo tip user. I have tips for all of my tech, save my netbook.

I think the market they are aiming this at are people who only need to bring the iGo power box that can output the highest power, and then simply need to bring tips for all of the rest of their devices. For me, this means one cord and I can charge all the things!

In the past, this is how I have traveled, but have also needed to bring the netbook charger in addition to my iGo system. Now, I won't.

... but all that is moot as it has sold out.

evilmicrowizard

quality posts: 7 Private Messages evilmicrowizard

If this is the one that is "green" because it switches itself off when it detects that your laptop is charged, then it's actually detrimental to your laptop's battery life :/ Found this out the hard way...