0%
0%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

jtcmassey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtcmassey

I am a fan of the JBud sound - for the price.

But jesus, the quality control on these things is sketchy. I think I've been through 5 or 6 pairs in a year and a half.

So, better sound than most $20 earbuds (excuse me, In Ear Monitors). But much lower build quality. Or maybe what makes them sound better makes them break faster. I dunno.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 151 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

I should get some of these since I break headphone like crazy.

cagey1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cagey1

Here's the User Manual: http://www.jlabaudio.com/manuals/earbuds.pdf

I wonder if these sound significantly better than the ones that came with my Samsung Galaxy S3?

jtcmassey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtcmassey
DianaSprinkle wrote:I should get some of these since I break headphone like crazy.

If you are hard on headphones - I'd give these about 15 minutes until one ear starts to short out.

Where is everybody? No more $5 for 24 hours free shipping and everybody jumps ship?

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

Who wants to help me start a Woot replacement site that actually does Random Crap?

mrbarister

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mrbarister
jtcmassey wrote:If you are hard on headphones - I'd give these about 15 minutes until one ear starts to short out.

Where is everybody? No more $5 for 24 hours free shipping and everybody jumps ship?

Yep, would have bought these without checking the reviews if shipping for all items was 5 dollars a day. Glad I read the reviews first. Besides I love the rx12's I bought from woot a few weeks ago. I think I've become a member of team Meelectronics.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 151 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
jtcmassey wrote:If you are hard on headphones - I'd give these about 15 minutes until one ear starts to short out.

LOL well hope springs eternal, I picked up a blue pair of these and a shirt off shirt.woot. So I guess I'll see how quickly I can kill these by dropping my Nano and pulling them out of my ears over and over again... at least it'll move the woot-off forward. =D

Sarzanini

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Sarzanini
CharlesP2009 wrote:Who wants to help me start a Woot replacement site that actually does Random Crap?

Careful, you'll get booted from the boards.....

Trevorskatezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Trevorskatezz
Sarzanini wrote:Careful, you'll get booted from the boards.....

Naw.. they are right though..
This is kind of ridiculous. I have been trying all day for a BOC and have just failed one time after another.

It used to be so different, so much more fun, and just one let down if you didn't get it. Instead of one let down after another, over and over again like it is right now =/

I really wish Woot would have not been a sell out and had stuck to their own ways because they are losing loyal customers, and traditions.

Sarzanini

Trevorskatezz wrote:Naw.. they are right though..
This is kind of ridiculous. I have been trying all day for a BOC and have just failed one time after another.

It used to be so different, so much more fun, and just one let down if you didn't get it. Instead of one let down after another, over and over again like it is right now =/

I really wish Woot would have not been a sell out and had stuck to their own ways because they are losing loyal customers, and traditions.

Word.

Sarzanini

Oh Dear God, how slow can that % left bar move?