poorogue


quality posts: 1 Private Messages poorogue
joegcalif wrote:Hi,
Can you confirm that the VIZIO M650VSE 65" will fit on the Bush VS11550A-03 Segments Swivel TV Stand that I've already purchased. The weight seems fine, and I'm willing to drill some holes if needed- Thanks!!




When stands say "up to 'XX' inches", it's more of a recommendation. It's only there to say "If the TV is bigger than this, it will hang over both sized, which will cause a hazard if someone is walking by it". As long as it meets the weight limit, you're fine. I have a 70" Sharp on a max 55" stand - but it's in the corner and I have absolutely ZERO issues with it.

onyxbfly


quality posts: 0 Private Messages onyxbfly
leoscat wrote:I need to ask a Lollypop Guild question. DOes the 3d glasses you use at the movie theaters work with the 3d TV's in general?



No, They do not.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez

Man, this wait is killing me. I ordered the Sharp 60" on the 24th and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm used to the 2013 version of Internet shopping where stuff ships in hours, not days. I've not wooted it a while, but have bought a lot of things off of woot. Is this the new "normal"?

-Jim

roorooroo50


quality posts: 0 Private Messages roorooroo50

Who is refurbishing the Vizio TV's? Are they seller refurbished or manufacturer refurbished?

thedizzyninja


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedizzyninja

Heads up everyone, the size on the 50 inch Hisense is off by ten inches. Height with stand is 29.33 inches - not 39.33.
http://hisense.com.au/tvs/K360/50/0

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

roorooroo50 wrote:Who is refurbishing the Vizio TV's? Are they seller refurbished or manufacturer refurbished?


We don't have information on the company that refurbishes the TVs. The VIZIOs in this sale are sold with a 90-day Woot warranty.


To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

chado006


quality posts: 7 Private Messages chado006
killerjay47 wrote:Vizio M3D550SL:
Amazon 3rd-party sells for $829.99 + $30 shipping: http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-M3D550SL-55-inch-1080P-120Hz/dp/B0088024O4
Better TV: M3D550KDE for $799.99 at Costco on sale http://www.costco.com/Vizio-55%22-Class-(54.64%22-Diag.)-LED-Smart-TV-with-Theater-3D%C2%AE.product.100019524.html


I can tell you from first hand experience, the original version is a much better television in every way than the new version. Bought the new version first after reading CNet's praise for the original and quickly returned it and tracked down the one that's selling here on Woot. It's a great TV!

sriveraxiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sriveraxiii

Does anybody know if there is a difference between the hisense 50K360g and the hisense 50K360? I can only find information about the 50k360G model

sparkalina


quality posts: 2 Private Messages sparkalina

My mother bought the 60" Sharp on this list via HSN... it came in as a complete dud. No picture, just sound, no menu screens either. We're still waiting for an appt. from a qualified vendor to come take a look at it. I have a feeling he's wheeling it away this week.

I'm not so sure I would have picked this brand/model for myself but for a complete dud to arrive, you have to wonder what their failure rate is and their QC routines.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

sparkalina wrote:My mother bought the 60" Sharp on this list via HSN... it came in as a complete dud. No picture, just sound, no menu screens either. We're still waiting for an appt. from a qualified vendor to come take a look at it. I have a feeling he's wheeling it away this week.

I'm not so sure I would have picked this brand/model for myself but for a complete dud to arrive, you have to wonder what their failure rate is and their QC routines.



sorry to hear about that.
i know there's nothing we can do about your mother's TV (since it was purchased via HSN), but i do want to tell folks they can always email Support@Woot.com if the item they received doesn't work.

we'll always do whatever we can to make things right.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bstrassburg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg
kingjamez wrote:Man, this wait is killing me. I ordered the Sharp 60" on the 24th and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm used to the 2013 version of Internet shopping where stuff ships in hours, not days. I've not wooted it a while, but have bought a lot of things off of woot. Is this the new "normal"?

-Jim



Feel the same way, nothing worse than having that money out of your bank account but no notice of shipping after almost a week. I'm just so excited and can't wait to have a movie/games night over at my house as soon as I get this bad boy in.

sriveraxiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sriveraxiii
kingjamez wrote:Man, this wait is killing me. I ordered the Sharp 60" on the 24th and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm used to the 2013 version of Internet shopping where stuff ships in hours, not days. I've not wooted it a while, but have bought a lot of things off of woot. Is this the new "normal"?

-Jim



Same here. Ordered the hisense on the 25th and it hasn't shipped. Has yours shipped yet?

yellowbkpk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yellowbkpk
sriveraxiii wrote:Same here. Ordered the hisense on the 25th and it hasn't shipped. Has yours shipped yet?



No shipment on my Vizio 55" yet, either. When I ordered on the 24th they said "shipping speed 3-8 days", so I'll wait for the first couple days of May before I start freaking out.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
sriveraxiii wrote:Same here. Ordered the hisense on the 25th and it hasn't shipped. Has yours shipped yet?



No it still hasn't shipped. Truely maddening. All the fun of getting a good deal has been sucked out. If I was waiting on a shipping company to deliver it, that would be no problem, instead Woot hasn't bothered to ship it, despite having charged my credit card.

-Jim

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
yellowbkpk wrote:No shipment on my Vizio 55" yet, either. When I ordered on the 24th they said "shipping speed 3-8 days", so I'll wait for the first couple days of May before I start freaking out.



I interpret shipping speed 3-8 days as it will arrive in 3-8 days! Not "we might get around to acting on your ~ thousand dollar order some time in the next week..... If we feel like it"

luke975


quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
kingjamez wrote:I interpret shipping append 3-8 days as it will arrive in 3-8 days! Not "we might get around to acting on your ~ thousand dollar order some time in the next week..... If we feel like it"



I've been looking at the vizio for a couple months. walmart has them, and I believe sams did for a while. I was so close to buying it on here.
then I got to thinking about the refurb label. and the shipping it back in case of problems at my expense thing.
the thought of buying it here left my brain really quick.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi all. I know you're impatient. Yes, it will take up to 5 business days for order process and shipping out. We're probably just waiting on the tracking file from the vendor at this point.


To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sriveraxiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sriveraxiii
kingjamez wrote:I interpret shipping append 3-8 days as it will arrive in 3-8 days! Not "we might get around to acting on your ~ thousand dollar order some time in the next week..... If we feel like it"



Agreed. This is starting to get a little ridiculous. Not to mention the lack of customer service. I've emailed support twice regarding shipping (Since they're taking their sweet time, I might be out of town when it's delivered and some delivery services only hold packages for 3 days before returning to sender).I got one response that read very much as "Thanks for your email, but we don't care so have a nice day" and no response to the second. Fairly certain that if this is what is normal for woot, then I'm done here.

jeffbee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffbee

FWIW, I just got a call from the freight company confirming delivery for tomorrow morning. Woot still lists the purchase as 'awaiting shipment'.

After chatting with a support rep yesterday for a different issue, he said they drop-shipped them from somewhere, and are waiting for the shipping company to send the shipping data.

YMMV, etc.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
jeffbee wrote:FWIW, I just got a call from the freight company confirming delivery for tomorrow morning. Woot still lists the purchase as 'awaiting shipment'.

After chatting with a support rep yesterday for a different issue, he said they drop-shipped them from somewhere, and are waiting for the shipping company to send the shipping data.

YMMV, etc.



Thanks for letting us know!

sriveraxiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sriveraxiii
jeffbee wrote:FWIW, I just got a call from the freight company confirming delivery for tomorrow morning. Woot still lists the purchase as 'awaiting shipment'.

After chatting with a support rep yesterday for a different issue, he said they drop-shipped them from somewhere, and are waiting for the shipping company to send the shipping data.

YMMV, etc.



I got the same drop shipping response from woot. Nice to know it might be getting here sooner than anticipated. I was really starting to get concerned. When did you initially purchase (if you don't mind my asking)?

ashli143


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143
ThunderThighs wrote:It's Active. Good question.



ARGH!!! That totally ruined it for me I'm a passive only girl

bstrassburg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg

I just got a call from my shipping company telling me they plan to drop it off tomorrow. W00t!

sriveraxiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sriveraxiii

Just got my tracking information and I should be expecting my gorgeous new tv tomorrow. I guess woot just didn't get the shipping information in time.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
sriveraxiii wrote:Just got my tracking information and I should be expecting my gorgeous new tv tomorrow. I guess woot just didn't get the shipping information in time.



Did you get the tracking info via woot or did the shipping company call? I still haven't heard anything at all despite ordering at 0600 on the 24th.

-Jim

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kingjamez wrote:Did you get the tracking info via woot or did the shipping company call? I still haven't heard anything at all despite ordering at 0600 on the 24th.

-Jim



Usually it takes up to 5 business days to ship out orders (in most cases less than that).

If you haven't received an update to the shipping status of your order by tomorrow, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to assist you.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
ROGETRAY wrote:Usually it takes up to 5 business days to ship out orders (in most cases less than that).

If you haven't received an update to the shipping status of your order by tomorrow, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to assist you.



Shipment notice just came in! Thanks for the help.

jeffbee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffbee
sriveraxiii wrote:I got the same drop shipping response from woot. Nice to know it might be getting here sooner than anticipated. I was really starting to get concerned. When did you initially purchase (if you don't mind my asking)?



GMail says I got my order confirmation on Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM.

So probably at around that time.

Anyone know what system to track this stuff? I don't recognize the tracking number, and the link they give us to click to track it doesn't work.

I've already scheduled mine for delivery tomorrow morning, but for others, if you can figure out what freight company this is, it may help provide some sort of comfort. :-)

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
jeffbee wrote:GMail says I got my order confirmation on Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM.

So probably at around that time.

Anyone know what system to track this stuff? I don't recognize the tracking number, and the link they give us to click to track it doesn't work.

I've already scheduled mine for delivery tomorrow morning, but for others, if you can figure out what freight company this is, it may help provide some sort of comfort. :-)



My tracking number is WT(woot) + my order number so it's not really a tracking number. It's hyperlink just points to whatever page it's currently on, so it's certainly not real.

benp78


quality posts: 2 Private Messages benp78

What shipping company is this?

The tracking number is WT(woot order #) and the link doesn't resolve to any carrier.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

benp78 wrote:What shipping company is this?

The tracking number is WT(woot order #) and the link doesn't resolve to any carrier.



For those of your with shipping update issues:

Click the tracking link we provide you when you get the shipping confirmation, you'll just be redirected to the order information page.

If your tracking number starts with a "WT--------," then continue to this link:

http://harmony.myseko.com/track

Then, plug the number in and it should give you your order status.

benp78


quality posts: 2 Private Messages benp78
ROGETRAY wrote:Then, plug the number in and it should give you your order status.



It doesn't work for me. I get lost in an endless loop of entering the tracking number, clicking 'search', and being sent back to the page to enter my tracking number and clicking 'search' and sent back to entering my tracking number...

Did you guys use Inception shipping service?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

benp78 wrote:It doesn't work for me. I get lost in an endless loop of entering the tracking number, clicking 'search', and being sent back to the page to enter my tracking number and clicking 'search' and sent back to entering my tracking number...

Did you guys use Inception shipping service?



I believe that Seko is the shipping service used for this Plus sale.

It's more than likely that your shipping tracking hasn't updated yet.

Shipping usually takes up to 5 business days (in most cases less that that). If you purchased this item on Thursday the 25th, please allow up to Thursday May 2nd to update your shipping status.

If you don't see any updates by then, I recommend that you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

sriveraxiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sriveraxiii
kingjamez wrote:Did you get the tracking info via woot or did the shipping company call? I still haven't heard anything at all despite ordering at 0600 on the 24th.

-Jim


I got an email from woot

bstrassburg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg

The shipping company that was going to be bringing my TV today thought that it came in and was on their dock but when they went to load the truck the TV wasn't there. They aren't sure if it didn't come in yet or what happened and are going to call me back.

I can't get the shipping tracking to work on the myseko site, so hopefully I hear something from them soon.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bstrassburg wrote:The shipping company that was going to be bringing my TV today thought that it came in and was on their dock but when they went to load the truck the TV wasn't there. They aren't sure if it didn't come in yet or what happened and are going to call me back.

I can't get the shipping tracking to work on the myseko site, so hopefully I hear something from them soon.



Yikes. Feel free to contact support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.


To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

StickIT2me


quality posts: 0 Private Messages StickIT2me

I seem to be stuck in a loop too. I input the "tracking number" and just get sent to another page to input the tracking number or to login. I ordered on 4/24.

Thanks

ROGETRAY wrote:I believe that Seko is the shipping service used for this Plus sale.

It's more than likely that your shipping tracking hasn't updated yet.

Shipping usually takes up to 5 business days (in most cases less that that). If you purchased this item on Thursday the 25th, please allow up to Thursday May 2nd to update your shipping status.

If you don't see any updates by then, I recommend that you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.



texags06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages texags06

I'm getting the same endless loop when trying to track on the mySeko site. I really need to know when my TV will be delivered so I can be there. I need it this weekend and can't wait for a second delivery or having to pick it up from the shipping company.

I have also emailed Woot support to no avail...

justinables


quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables

Wandering Woot CS here.

It seems Seko had an issue this morning where it wouldnt let you view your tracking information and took you to a login screen.

We informed them of this and it seems to be fixed now.

Your giant TVs should be on the way.

Let us know at support@woot.com if you have any further issues. =)

benp78


quality posts: 2 Private Messages benp78

Just got off the phone scheduling my delivery from SEKO, so that's awesome. Tracking still doesn't work, but it doesn't matter anymore since I got that call.