texags06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages texags06
justinables wrote:Wandering Woot CS here.

It seems Seko had an issue this morning where it wouldnt let you view your tracking information and took you to a login screen.

We informed them of this and it seems to be fixed now.

Your giant TVs should be on the way.

Let us know at support@woot.com if you have any further issues. =)



It's still not working for me. Any ideas? Or can woot customer service help? I purchased on 4/24...

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

texags06 wrote:It's still not working for me. Any ideas? Or can woot customer service help? I purchased on 4/24...



Usually shipping can take up to 5 business days (often much less time than that).

If the shipping status of your order hasn't changed by Friday May 3rd, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

They'll be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have with your order.

texags06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages texags06
ROGETRAY wrote:Usually shipping can take up to 5 business days (often much less time than that).

If the shipping status of your order hasn't changed by Friday May 3rd, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

They'll be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have with your order.


Thank you. My problem is, I have already gotten the Woot shipping notice, I just can't get the tracking to work. The CS rep above said the website should be working now, so I'm wondering what my issue is...

Edit to add: Woot CS has gotten back to me and provided a direct link to my tracking information. Unfortunately, the shipping website still isn't working for me, but that's not Woot's fault. Thanks for your help Woot!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

texags06 wrote:Thank you. My problem is, I have already gotten the Woot shipping notice, I just can't get the tracking to work. The CS rep above said the website should be working now, so I'm wondering what my issue is...

Edit to add: Woot CS has gotten back to me and provided a direct link to my tracking information. Unfortunately, the shipping website still isn't working for me, but that's not Woot's fault. Thanks for your help Woot!



ah, okay. i sent you the same link via private message, so feel free to disregard that.
sorry for the trouble.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
texags06 wrote:Thank you. My problem is, I have already gotten the Woot shipping notice, I just can't get the tracking to work. The CS rep above said the website should be working now, so I'm wondering what my issue is...

Edit to add: Woot CS has gotten back to me and provided a direct link to my tracking information. Unfortunately, the shipping website still isn't working for me, but that's not Woot's fault. Thanks for your help Woot!



Mine's doing the same thing, endless loop, no tracking info.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kingjamez wrote:Mine's doing the same thing, endless loop, no tracking info.



It probably hasn't updated yet. If you don't see a change in the status by tomorrow, feel free to email into Wooot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

bstrassburg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg

I was able to pull up the tracking information by going to this site, it says it's for Home Depot but it works just fine with my WT code.

http://hdd.myseko.com/track.aspx

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
bstrassburg wrote:I was able to pull up the tracking information by going to this site, it says it's for Home Depot but it works just fine with my WT code.

http://hdd.myseko.com/track.aspx


That worked for me as well. Thanks a lot!

jwknapp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwknapp

I ordered the hisense 50k360 and was sent a 50k360g... is this the same model because this TV doesn't appear to be 3d?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jwknapp wrote:I ordered the hisense 50k360 and was sent a 50k360g... is this the same model because this TV doesn't appear to be 3d?



there is a possibility that you may have received the wrong product.

I would recommend writing into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and letting them know. I'm sure they'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your order.

jeffbee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffbee

Just to close the loop.. I got my TV in yesterday. Hooray!

PS. if anyone else is noticing weird jittery picture stuff under high-motion scenes on the Sharp LC-70LE640U, such as a face-off on a hockey game.. turn off 'auto-contrast'.. It seems to have fixed my issue (at least in the quick testing I did yesterday), and from what I read on AVSforums, it is the likely culprit.

bstrassburg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg
jeffbee wrote:Just to close the loop.. I got my TV in yesterday. Hooray!

PS. if anyone else is noticing weird jittery picture stuff under high-motion scenes on the Sharp LC-70LE640U, such as a face-off on a hockey game.. turn off 'auto-contrast'.. It seems to have fixed my issue (at least in the quick testing I did yesterday), and from what I read on AVSforums, it is the likely culprit.



Excellent to hear. I will make sure to turn off the auto-contrast right away when/if I get mine.

texags06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages texags06
bstrassburg wrote:I was able to pull up the tracking information by going to this site, it says it's for Home Depot but it works just fine with my WT code.

http://hdd.myseko.com/track.aspx



Genius! It actually worked! Thanks so much!

Edit: Well it was great, until my tracking updated to expected delivery of 5/8. That's 2 weeks after my order. How long can it take to ship something from Dallas to Austin?

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
texags06 wrote:Genius! It actually worked! Thanks so much!

Edit: Well it was great, until my tracking updated to expected delivery of 5/8. That's 2 weeks after my order. How long can it take to ship something from Dallas to Austin?



Exact same thing happened to me too. Expected delievery went from 5/3 to 5/8 a few hours ago. Wonder if that's an automatic thing if it's not scheduled by Thursday. I'm going to call my local office this afternoon.

texags06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages texags06
kingjamez wrote:Exact same thing happened to me too. Expected delievery went from 5/3 to 5/8 a few hours ago. Wonder if that's an automatic thing if it's not scheduled by Thursday. I'm going to call my local office this afternoon.


Which local office would you be referring to? Woot or the shipping company? I would love to get someone on the phone to explain to me how shipping can take so long.

My tracking said "STATUS CHANGED TO IN TRANSIT TO DELIVERY TERMINAL" at 10:19 PM on 4/26. You mean to tell me it takes 12 calendar days to ship something 200 miles?!? Are they strapping it to a donkey, pointing him south, and slapping him on the ass?

Edit: I have to apologize to Woot after my post. I was getting impatient, but no more than an hour after I made this post, I got a call from the shipping company to confirm delivery tomorrow. I don't know why it was there, but apparently the 5/8 date my tracking shows is bogus. As it turns out, I'm the ass....

bstrassburg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg

After losing my TV and not getting in touch with me for two days, I called my Seko office and they found my TV but aren't going to be delivering it until next Monday or Tuesday.

My tracking date also changed to 5/8/13, so it's not just you guys. Might be better off calling your Seko office and talking to dispatch and seeing when they are thinking about delivering. The delay seems to be very much on their end and not Woot's.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing shipping issues and delays.

I'm certain that if you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com they'll be more than happy to help you out and answer any questions or concerns you might have.

kingjamez


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingjamez
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing shipping issues and delays.

I'm certain that if you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com they'll be more than happy to help you out and answer any questions or concerns you might have.



Woot support can't do anything about the shipping company taking their sweet time.

I called my local Seko office and they said the shipment was coming from California, not Texas like the web site shows. That could explain why it is taking so long, I'm on the east coast.

lokeshvarma


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lokeshvarma

Hisense wifi scan network function not working anyone experiencing same problem?

gaddes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaddes

Well that's just great... I ordered the 55" 3D Vizio tv and they sent me the NON-3D one instead... does anyone know if doing a large TV return means the carrier can pick up the tv from my home? Because otherwise I'm pretty screwed here.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gaddes wrote:Well that's just great... I ordered the 55" 3D Vizio tv and they sent me the NON-3D one instead... does anyone know if doing a large TV return means the carrier can pick up the tv from my home? Because otherwise I'm pretty screwed here.



Sorry for the problem. Email support@woot.com for assistance and they'll sort things out.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ohiox14


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohiox14
kingjamez wrote:Woot support can't do anything about the shipping company taking their sweet time.

I called my local Seko office and they said the shipment was coming from California, not Texas like the web site shows. That could explain why it is taking so long, I'm on the east coast.



And I called Seko only to find out they'll be missing my scheduled delivery date because my TV was "routed to the wrong city". That's great, just great.

thedizzyninja


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedizzyninja

I was also sent a 50K360G, which is not the 3D TV I ordered. Whats going on woot?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thedizzyninja wrote:I was also sent a 50K360G, which is not the 3D TV I ordered. Whats going on woot?


Sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

brickfrenzy


quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy

Jeez, mine still hasn't shipped. I just emailed support. I wonder what the hold-up is. Maybe they can't find my 70 inch TV in the warehouse.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

brickfrenzy wrote:Jeez, mine still hasn't shipped. I just emailed support. I wonder what the hold-up is. Maybe they can't find my 70 inch TV in the warehouse.


Hmmmm, seems like you should have seem something by now. I'll ping CS from this end as well.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

RIGGS1359


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RIGGS1359

I still don't have a tracking number on this item and have not received anything. I emailed Woot and didn't get an answer, just a canned response that stuff usually ships 5-7 days after purchased. I ordered 4/28

jnherdendorf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnherdendorf

Same here. I ordered on Sunday the 28th as well. I sent a customer service message on Friday and got a canned response. I then PM'd ThunderThighs this morning and haven't heard anything back at all.

Not happy about this deal. It sounds like only one person that has posted has gotten a 70" tv, and the other people that bought 3d Vizio's got the incorrect model.

Woot, please help your customers! Please contact the shipping company and straighten this out.

There's no way it could take over a week to ship out orders if they actually had all of the merchandise in stock when the sales were made.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jnherdendorf wrote:Same here. I ordered on Sunday the 28th as well. I sent a customer service message on Friday and got a canned response. I then PM'd ThunderThighs this morning and haven't heard anything back at all.

Not happy about this deal. It sounds like only one person that has posted has gotten a 70" tv, and the other people that bought 3d Vizio's got the incorrect model.

Woot, please help your customers! Please contact the shipping company and straighten this out.

There's no way it could take over a week to ship out orders if they actually had all of the merchandise in stock when the sales were made.



@jnherdendor, I replied to you two hours ago with the following:

It's still a bit early on yours. These drop ship and will ship out in 3-5 business days after purchase. This is the 4th business day so give it another day or two.


To read your PMs, click on the envelope at the top right of the threads on any page... to the right of Everything But Woot.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jnherdendorf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnherdendorf
ThunderThighs wrote:@jnherdendor, I replied to you two hours ago with the following:

It's still a bit early on yours. These drop ship and will ship out in 3-5 business days after purchase. This is the 4th business day so give it another day or two.



Thanks for your reply ThunderThighs,

Maybe my math is off. I ordered on Sunday the 28th. Monday the 29th was the first business day, and Friday the 3rd was the 5th business day. Today is the 6th, which I would figure would be the 6th business day.

Even if you didn't count the first day, Monday the 29th, today would still be the 5th business day,and not the 4th. Today is getting near the end of standard business hours (8am-5pm), and it's after 4pm here. I still haven't heard anything.

I think we realize that it's not WOOT's fault, but if we don't even get any contact info or a tracking number, we can't even call the shipping company to ask what's going on.

These are large purchases and we need to coordinate when to receive them. They will not just fit in our mailboxes. Most of us will probably need to take time off of work or arrange someone to take delivery.

I know my boss wouldn't like it if the shipping company gives me 24 hours or less notice of a delivery that will require me to take off of work to accept delivery.

Sorry for the rant, but these are also expensive purchases and some people don't like to hand out money without receiving so much as a tracking number in a reasonable amount of time.

I guess I feel worse for those that actually got the wrong model tv and now have to deal with that on top of everything else!

woodierock


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodierock

I ordered the 55" Vizio 3D and mine still hasn't shipped either. Hope I hear something soon.

roorooroo50


quality posts: 0 Private Messages roorooroo50

We received a Seko tracking number and delivery date. Fingers crossed for safe, successful and happy ending. Purchased much stuff from Woot, this is a big ticket leap for me. Does anyone have their TV in house, and powered up, care to share your thoughts or reviews on the Vizio 65 or any of other flat screens for seniors? Thanks.

bilalnazir


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bilalnazir
roorooroo50 wrote:We received a Seko tracking number and delivery date. Fingers crossed for safe, successful and happy ending. Purchased much stuff from Woot, this is a big ticket leap for me. Does anyone have their TV in house, and powered up, care to share your thoughts or reviews on the Vizio 65 or any of other flat screens for seniors? Thanks.




How did you receive your tracking number? Was that an email from Woot or Seko?

I ordered the 70" Sharp 3D on 4/29 and have not heard anything... Getting a bit nervous over here.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@jnherdendorf & @woodierock: Please check your PMs.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I just learned something! These are shipping out via Seko. If you go to this URL:

http://harmony.myseko.com/track

And add WT before your order number (e.g. WTxxxxxxx), you'll get your tracking.

We've uploaded the tracking info from the vendor. Now its just up to our servers to send out the email. That can take a couple hours. Oh, and be sure to check your spam folders.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jnherdendorf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnherdendorf
ThunderThighs wrote:@jnherdendorf & @woodierock: Please check your PMs.



Thanks ThunderThighs! Woot is trying to help us out folks. They're doing their part. I'll report back as soon as I receive the tv. My tracking info shows that it was processed on Friday, but I haven't received anything from them. My tracking number is from the following link (with my specific number X'd out).

5/3/2013 8:58AM Shipment information received
5/3/2013 10:44AM Status Changed to [Dispatched] via Multiple Dispatch procedure.
5/3/2013 9:45PM Status changed to [In Transit] via MAWB Closeout Procedure

http://harmony.myseko.com/Track/Result/WTXXXXXX

woodierock


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodierock
ThunderThighs wrote:@jnherdendorf & @woodierock: Please check your PMs.



Thanks, that worked.

Adonis2116


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adonis2116

Ordered my 70" 3D Sharp on April 26th and finally got shipping info today. It has not updated on Seko's tracking page but Live Chat states; "Lynn Pyle: We have received the truck today. We will contact you to make a delivery date."

Will post with updates.

formula3494


quality posts: 0 Private Messages formula3494

Ordered my Sharp 70 on the 25th. Last Thursday I called SEKO and they were very helpful with tracking over the phone. I scheduled the delivery with them for the 6th (yesterday) which also worked out to be my birthday. I took off of work to receive my new beauty only to find the LCD destroyed once I powered it on! Still waiting on a response back from support. Turned out to be a very disappointing day.

roorooroo50


quality posts: 0 Private Messages roorooroo50
bilalnazir wrote:How did you receive your tracking number? Was that an email from Woot or Seko?

I ordered the 70" Sharp 3D on 4/29 and have not heard anything... Getting a bit nervous over here.



Travel History

Create Date
Time
Message
5/3/2013 8:57AM Shipment information received
5/3/2013 10:44AM Status Changed to [Dispatched] via Multiple Dispatch procedure.
5/4/2013 1:47AM Status changed to [In Transit] via MAWB Closeout Procedure
Estimated delivery: 05/10/2013
FINGERS CROSSED "X"