Werewolf6410

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Werewolf6410

Just received this TV set today and it was supposed to be a SHARP LC-60C8470U but instead I got a LC-60LE640U, two totally different displays, the later being completely inferior to the other, no 3D, no Quattron, worse contract ratio, slower processor let alone single core instead of dual, refresh rate of 120 instead of 240. the list goes on, this is not what I ordered.

Adonis2116

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adonis2116
Adonis2116 wrote:Ordered my 70" 3D Sharp on April 26th and finally got shipping info today. It has not updated on Seko's tracking page but Live Chat states; "Lynn Pyle: We have received the truck today. We will contact you to make a delivery date."

Will post with updates.

Just got a call from Seko for a Friday delivery.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Werewolf6410 wrote:Just received this TV set today and it was supposed to be a SHARP LC-60C8470U but instead I got a LC-60LE640U, two totally different displays, the later being completely inferior to the other, no 3D, no Quattron, worse contract ratio, slower processor let alone single core instead of dual, refresh rate of 120 instead of 240. the list goes on, this is not what I ordered.

Egads. Apologies. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

formula3494 wrote:Ordered my Sharp 70 on the 25th. Last Thursday I called SEKO and they were very helpful with tracking over the phone. I scheduled the delivery with them for the 6th (yesterday) which also worked out to be my birthday. I took off of work to receive my new beauty only to find the LCD destroyed once I powered it on! Still waiting on a response back from support. Turned out to be a very disappointing day.

I'm so sorry. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

StickIT2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StickIT2me

I got the Sharp 70 3D and it arrived okay but there are white spots on the screen when there is a bright picture. I emailed support so we'll see what happens. Anybody else have a damaged TV? Does not seem very "refurbished"

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

StickIT2me wrote:I got the Sharp 70 3D and it arrived okay but there are white spots on the screen when there is a bright picture. I emailed support so we'll see what happens. Anybody else have a damaged TV? Does not seem very "refurbished"

sorry. i know that's frustrating.
Support@Woot.com will get back to you soon and we'll help get this resolved.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy
benp78 wrote:Just got off the phone scheduling my delivery from SEKO, so that's awesome. Tracking still doesn't work, but it doesn't matter anymore since I got that call.

Well it took a long time but my TV finally arrived today. Can't wait to get home and set it up!

Deeneaus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Deeneaus

TV also arrived today! Wanted to thank Woot for being awesome! Shipping crew was awesome about getting in contact with me before delivering.

bstrassburg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstrassburg
StickIT2me wrote:I got the Sharp 70 3D and it arrived okay but there are white spots on the screen when there is a bright picture. I emailed support so we'll see what happens. Anybody else have a damaged TV? Does not seem very "refurbished"

I am having the same issue but I have the non-3D Sharp 70 inch 640u. When the screen is just pure white, I have about 10 little spots that are a different shade of white on both the lower left hand and lower right hand side of the screen, they are really noticable when on the Wii U home screen.

jnherdendorf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnherdendorf

I got my tv, but the delivery was pretty bad (too much to write). I'm amazed it wasn't broken. I didn't have time to test out the screen for picture issues yet. Make sure you all have updated the tv's with the latest firmware as well before doing all of your settings and calibrations. That may fix some of the issues. I'll report back after I have spent more time with it.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bstrassburg wrote:I am having the same issue but I have the non-3D Sharp 70 inch 640u. When the screen is just pure white, I have about 10 little spots that are a different shade of white on both the lower left hand and lower right hand side of the screen, they are really noticable when on the Wii U home screen.

if you haven't already, please email Support@Woot.com about this. i'll contact them from my end and let them know.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Adonis2116

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adonis2116
Adonis2116 wrote:Just got a call from Seko for a Friday delivery.

TV arrived safe in sound. Thanks Woot!

jnherdendorf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnherdendorf

Got the tv up and running. No issues so far, haven't tested all inputs yet, but no dead pixels or picture problems. Really happy except for the long shipping delay and the very poor delivery service.

We can't really fault Woot for that, but I highly recommend they not use that shipping company again.

SkwerlKC

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SkwerlKC

TV finally came today, but as I expected (since nothing has gone smoothly with this order so far), they sent me a 60" TV instead of the 70" one I ordered. I even had to do some masonry work to fit the 70" TV, and I haven't heard from Woot Support yet, but I am guessing there will be no more 70" models shipping. Color me very pissed off.

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkwerlKC wrote:TV finally came today, but as I expected (since nothing has gone smoothly with this order so far), they sent me a 60" TV instead of the 70" one I ordered. I even had to do some masonry work to fit the 70" TV, and I haven't heard from Woot Support yet, but I am guessing there will be no more 70" models shipping. Color me very pissed off.

Ack. So sorry. Please email support@woot.com and they'll take care of you.

FORUM MODERATOR

StickIT2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StickIT2me

Well, Woot "Support" has not bothered to respond to my email to them, it's been several days now with nothing done. If this is normal for Woot then I'm done for good. Maybe I should do a chargeback on the credit card since I received a broken unit and the selling company does not even want to try to fix. VERY BAD WOOT!!!

PemberDucky wrote:sorry. i know that's frustrating.
Support@Woot.com will get back to you soon and we'll help get this resolved.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

StickIT2me wrote:Well, Woot "Support" has not bothered to respond to my email to them, it's been several days now with nothing done. If this is normal for Woot then I'm done for good. Maybe I should do a chargeback on the credit card since I received a broken unit and the selling company does not even want to try to fix. VERY BAD WOOT!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an email response yet.
I've forwarded on your issue along to Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes the responses get filtered there.

Deeneaus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Deeneaus

Got my TV and am enjoying it! Thought it was a bit wobbly initially (I have the 55"), but realized there were a few screws missing. Now I'm good to go. :D

downdog2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages downdog2

I bought the Vizio 70" on 4/24/13. I have still yet to receive the TV. I have sent OVER 8 e-mails to support with the last 3 apparently just being ignored. One e-mail that I did receive a response from was that they were "reaching out to their vendor" to determine where my TV was, and what went wrong. I don't even want the TV anymore, just my HARD EARNED MONEY back... VERY SOUR TASTE is being left with the lack of support. Can anyone offer any advise with this issue? Its going to be hard to do more business with woot.com after they refund my money... Time will only tell if I will be able to get over this.

ROGETRAY

Staff

downdog2 wrote:I bought the Vizio 70" on 4/24/13. I have still yet to receive the TV. I have sent OVER 8 e-mails to support with the last 3 apparently just being ignored. One e-mail that I did receive a response from was that they were "reaching out to their vendor" to determine where my TV was, and what went wrong. I don't even want the TV anymore, just my HARD EARNED MONEY back... VERY SOUR TASTE is being left with the lack of support. Can anyone offer any advise with this issue? Its going to be hard to do more business with woot.com after they refund my money... Time will only tell if I will be able to get over this.

Sorry for the late reply and even more sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues along with contacting Woot Member Services.
I've forwarded your issue along to them to see if I can escalate the issue and find you a resolve.
Thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter.

ROGETRAY

Staff

downdog2 wrote:I bought the Vizio 70" on 4/24/13. I have still yet to receive the TV. I have sent OVER 8 e-mails to support with the last 3 apparently just being ignored. One e-mail that I did receive a response from was that they were "reaching out to their vendor" to determine where my TV was, and what went wrong. I don't even want the TV anymore, just my HARD EARNED MONEY back... VERY SOUR TASTE is being left with the lack of support. Can anyone offer any advise with this issue? Its going to be hard to do more business with woot.com after they refund my money... Time will only tell if I will be able to get over this.

Your have been emailed earlier this morning and your account has been refunded. Please also check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes our responses get filtered there.

Again, our sincerest apologies for what has happened.

quaru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages quaru

It took me forever to get my TV. And upon getting home from work today, I found the screen is messed up.

I mean, I know I got this on woot and all, but $700 for a TV that works ~3 weeks?

(I got the Vizio 55" 3D tv)

ThunderThighs

Staff

quaru wrote:It took me forever to get my TV. And upon getting home from work today, I found the screen is messed up.

I mean, I know I got this on woot and all, but $700 for a TV that works ~3 weeks?

(I got the Vizio 55" 3D tv)

Ugh. I'm so sorry. Please email support@woot.com so they can help you out.

FORUM MODERATOR