0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

cjmoran

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cjmoran

How many refurbs can one manufacturer have?

Rock

goldnectar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goldnectar

anyone have thoughts or opinions of this vizio vs the philips lcd in the philips home theater woot?

genovm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genovm
cjmoran wrote:How many refurbs can one manufacturer have?

All the refurbs!

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib
cjmoran wrote:How many refurbs can one manufacturer have?

Apparently, quite a lot! I am not sure if that means poor quality or too confusing to the customer.

goldnectar

I am leaning towards the philips 40" LCD with the extra hdmi and better amazon reviews in the philips home theater woot! at this point. Anyone got any input?

lichme

quality posts: 2829 Private Messages lichme

I have a refurb vizio thats been working for a couple of years with no probs.

SethJP22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SethJP22

I've had a Vizio 32" refurb for 3 years without any problems. Reviews for this one on Best Buy seem promising as well.

CellarDweller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CellarDweller

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwww, no wi- fi?

goldnectar

I would jump on this in a second if it had that 3rd HDMI port i need.

rmacey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmacey

Why does it weigh more without the stand than with? Does the stand have anti-gravity properties?

Weight:
With Stand: 22.05 lbs
Without Stand: 26.3 lbs

HannsG 19" 8ms LCD Monitor * Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Moon Phase Watch * InFocus IN72 Home Entertainment DLP Projector * BellSouth 2 Way Wristwatch Communicator * Magellan eXplorist 300 Handheld GPS Navigator * SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder * Cobra 6 Mile FRS/GMRS Radio with NOAA Weather

jonthejackhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonthejackhammer

With Stand: 22.05 lbs
Without Stand: 26.3 lbs

I just want the stand, can you ship -4 lbs of stuff?

jmackinac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmackinac

I wouldn't let a lack of hdmi ports or wifi deter me from getting a great deal on a tv like this...not when you can get an hdmi hub for a few bucks and there are so many devices that allow you to get web connectivty to your tv (ie blu-ray player, xbox, wii, roku).

goldnectar

Still cant' decide between this Vizio and the Philips 40PFL3706/F7B 40" 1080p LCD HDTV

SethJP22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SethJP22

Well its time for the age old question. Which is better in this case the LCD with the Philips or the LED with this Vizio

steiger21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steiger21

This item is a seller refurbished unit, not a vizio refurbished, so there's no warranty through vizio. I bought one awhile back and it arrived scuffed up and has issues.

aggiejd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aggiejd

A couple deals back there was a Kindle Fire, can anyone tell if this kindle someone posted on that thread (http://www.icemonkey.com/amazon-kindle-fire-8gb-w-wi-fi-7-full-color-touch-screen-more) is a 1st gen or 2nd gen Kindle? I'm not seeing any tech specs listed on the page, and I missed Woot's deal on the Kindle.

shibainu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shibainu

Bought a unit and checked on status this morning (2 days later). Result: Not shipped

2 hours later it was delivered to me in Los Angeles. Checked status again. Result: Not shipped

Good thing I was home when delivered.

cxb262

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cxb262
shibainu wrote:Bought a unit and checked on status this morning (2 days later). Result: Not shipped

2 hours later it was delivered to me in Los Angeles. Checked status again. Result: Not shipped

Good thing I was home when delivered.

We had the exact same issue! Thankfully I wasn't away too long when I came home to find it on my doorstep. That said, several hours later a FedEx rep knocked on my door to ensure I actually received it, which was a plus.

cxb262

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cxb262

For what its worth, our looks like it never left its box (was in mint condition, still protective taped, etc), and is working great. I'd buy again without blinking.