narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Is the iPod included?

sjyokel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sjyokel

$20 cheaper than Apple.

Klonk28

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Klonk28

7th generation! Time for some new innovations, Apple.
Oh, and time to buy back some of your shares with that $130 BILLION in the bank!!

kalinky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalinky

Is there a new one coming out soon?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Waiting for my old one to die first. =D

gimperdaniel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gimperdaniel

If I could add another music apps this would be a sweet player, but devoting my ears to iTunes only is too much to ask.

A music player should have access to:

Pandora + Spotify + Google Music

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

$25 cheaper (shipped) than on amazon, granted you don't want the slate one.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Silver-Generation-NEWEST-MODEL/dp/B0097BEDOC

not bad

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

So will the size shrink or get bigger for the next one. Cause ACCESORIES! On a side note I still have my first generation although I got too lazy and didn't send it back on the recall because I heard they ran out of batteries to replace and will give you a newer model and I'm fond of the original.

kenbuzz

quality posts: 13 Private Messages kenbuzz

It's a shame that Nanos don't support WiFi. I'd much prefer to download Podcasts OTA than have to find a desktop system to plug in and transfer from. More a criticism of Nanos in general than of this particular Woot I suppose.

LAST FIVE WOOTS:
04/12/13 Eye-Fi Mobile 8GB Wireless Memory Card - $35
03/01/13 Powerbag 3000mAh Charging Bag - $40
02/21/13 Canon Wireless AIO Printer - $50
02/21/13 3M HD Camcorder Projector - $80
11/10/12 Alaratec Charge-Glo 30-pin Sync Cable (x3) - $5 ea

roozbeh18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roozbeh18

why does it say refurbished ? i want a new ipod not a refurb one i am gonna cancel my order.

jmackinac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmackinac
roozbeh18 wrote:why does it say refurbished ? i want a new ipod not a refurb one i am gonna cancel my order.

I don't understand...didn't you see "refurbished" prior to placing your order. And you do know that half the stuff on the woot-offs is refurbished, right?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain
jmackinac wrote:I don't understand...didn't you see "refurbished" prior to placing your order. And you do know that half the stuff on the woot-offs is refurbished, right?

HALF
GUFFAWS!!

On a good day.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Huh, well this generation looks okay looking at the photos but the large white frame on the blue, green, and pink looks a little odd.

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin
gimperdaniel wrote:If I could add another music apps this would be a sweet player, but devoting my ears to iTunes only is too much to ask.

kenbuzz wrote:It's a shame that Nanos don't support WiFi. I'd much prefer to download Podcasts OTA than have to find a desktop system to plug in and transfer from. More a criticism of Nanos in general than of this particular Woot I suppose.

Sounds like you guys are in the market for an iPod touch.

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760
sjyokel wrote:$20 cheaper than Apple.

not if you buy the $19.99 one year warranty (free at apple) and include $5.00 for shipping (free at apple)

blakem001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blakem001

These are great. I bought one when they first came out. I use it at the gym and it lasts about 15 visits, about an hour each time. And the bluetooth capability is pretty convenient when I want to use it with my wireless speaker at home or when I go camping.

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin
tom760 wrote:not if you buy the $19.99 one year warranty (free at apple) and include $5.00 for shipping (free at apple)

+1

This is the refurbished nano from apple, its debatable which deal is better but one of the deals you can do anytime...
http://store.apple.com/us/product/FD481LL/A/refurbished-ipod-nano-16gb-slate-current-generation

ikickedagirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ikickedagirl
gimperdaniel wrote:If I could add another music apps this would be a sweet player, but devoting my ears to iTunes only is too much to ask.

+ Rdio

krbiwa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krbiwa
blakem001 wrote: And the bluetooth capability is pretty convenient when I want to use it with my wireless speaker at home.

That's what I want it for. I have 1st gen & I guess that's the only one without bluetooth.

kenbuzz

quality posts: 13 Private Messages kenbuzz
jamesclaflin wrote:Sounds like you guys are in the market for an iPod touch.

Yup. That's what I use, but I'm hoping to get a dedicated device for my vehicle. My music library doesn't change that much, so a one-time download from my 'puter is okay. But I also listen to several podcasts and what I really want is the ability to hit an "update" button when I get home from work at night and have my iThing delete old and download new podcasts while I sleep. An iTouch can do that, but I'd prefer a cheaper solution in a device that I can just leave in the vehicle.

LAST FIVE WOOTS:
04/12/13 Eye-Fi Mobile 8GB Wireless Memory Card - $35
03/01/13 Powerbag 3000mAh Charging Bag - $40
02/21/13 Canon Wireless AIO Printer - $50
02/21/13 3M HD Camcorder Projector - $80
11/10/12 Alaratec Charge-Glo 30-pin Sync Cable (x3) - $5 ea

ktappe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ktappe

Psst...Woot....you need to charge your iPod's battery.

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick
krbiwa wrote:That's what I want it for. I have 1st gen & I guess that's the only one without bluetooth.

Nope... I have 6th gen, and it doesn't have BT. I have to use a BT dongle. I wish my 6th gen had BT because I really like the size of it over the 7th gen. Plus, 6th gen clips like a shuffle, and I can put it on a watch-like band.

krbiwa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krbiwa
aggiechick wrote:Nope... I have 6th gen, and it doesn't have BT. I have to use a BT dongle. I wish my 6th gen had BT because I really like the size of it over the 7th gen. Plus, 6th gen clips like a shuffle, and I can put it on a watch-like band.

Thanks. Good to know since my 1st gen still works great and I was only looking for another for the bluetooth feature.