0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

Not the best processor in the world but 4 gigs ddr3 and 500 gig harddrive is totally up to date and competitive. This is a good value methinks

loogy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loogy

I was thinking if I were in the market for a laptop right now I would be all over this. Can you do much better for $300?

jamesclaflin wrote:Not the best processor in the world but 4 gigs ddr3 and 500 gig harddrive is totally up to date and competitive. This is a good value methinks

Put the Crap in the Bag and step back and nobody will get hurt.

brucem105

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brucem105

Woot had quiet open box deal last week or so, same unit except for Core i5 for $279 (model was K53E-BBR19), open box with potentially missing parts but mine came complete.

dogsurfer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dogsurfer

I have almost the exact model, U56E, bought new for $520 (640gb drive). I am very happy with it, no complaints with heavy use. I added 4gb memory & an SSD and have no speed concerns.

krugger3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krugger3

I bought an Asus on here about 4 months ago. I love it except the track-pad jumps around. I's at Asus for repairs for the second time right now. Google search shows lots of problems with the track-pad. I hope they can figure it out, but i'm not very confident.

El Marko

quality posts: 7 Private Messages El Marko
krugger3 wrote:I bought an Asus on here about 4 months ago. I love it except the track-pad jumps around. I's at Asus for repairs for the second time right now. Google search shows lots of problems with the track-pad. I hope they can figure it out, but i'm not very confident.

Just get a wireless mouse and never use the trackpad. I never understand why people insist on using them. No where near as accurate or fast as a good mouse.

workathome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages workathome

I just bought one a few days ago...this is a pretty good deal