Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 26% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 26% of all Woots

nanaejt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nanaejt

I feel so alone ......hello......hello....is anyone still here......hello

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
nanaejt wrote:I feel so alone ......hello......hello....is anyone still here......hello

HELLO :D

polskachick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages polskachick

Oh my... How the mighty have fallen. I haven't been following woot too much these past 8-9 months, and it looks like I'm not alone.

Gone are the unique and oddball items that woot used to offer. Gone are the regular BOC offerings - especially on those "special" days.

Most noticeably absent are the PAGES of comments for items. Jeez... Items are regularly getting 1,2 maybe 3 comments.

You've lost your glow, woot. Your founder is off counting his millions, and Amazon is left holding the bag.

RIP.

Waiting for the "old woot!" to come home.. It left years ago to get cigarettes and milk, and still hasn't come home... So now I shop at meh.com

nanaejt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nanaejt
ROGETRAY wrote:HELLO :D

Thanks I was frightened for a moment

chanticlair281

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chanticlair281

Anybody know how much this went for? I had been wanting one of these and just wondered what price I should expect the next time I see these listed.

kingoflos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kingoflos
chanticlair281 wrote:Anybody know how much this went for? I had been wanting one of these and just wondered what price I should expect the next time I see these listed.

It went 179 for the 8 gb and 279 for something for the 16. The HR monitor retails for about 30-50 so its a decent deal.