quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What would Ryan Lochte do?
  • 66.6% - Who knows? Who cares? 1125
  • 27.2% - Probably something dumb. 459
  • 5.3% - Probably something sexy. 89
  • 0.9% - Probably something else I’ll tell you about in the comments. 16
1689 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

torturegarden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages torturegarden

Who?

jelliebaby

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jelliebaby
torturegarden wrote:Who?

Not sure if you're serious - but either way I got a major laugh from your answer!!

jeparz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeparz

I agree.

MarkeR200208

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarkeR200208

I thought the show was pretty funny actually... but probably because he did a bunch of dumb things I could laugh at.

DigitalFoobar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DigitalFoobar

He's almost 30, doesn't have much of an IQ and still acts like he's 12.. It would have made more sense to just name the reality show "Idiocracy".

workinpoor

quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor

Um, dive right in?

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

He's a swimmer, nothing more. And only the second best. Well, maybe now that Michael has retired, he's best. Putting him in a reality show is as stupid as having Lindsay Lohan as your chauffeur.

(But as a plus he is a Gator)

chuckf1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chuckf1

Ignore the snide remarks fellow Wooter. I didn't know who he is either.

sheilby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sheilby

Am I suppose to know who Ryan Lochte is?

jelliebaby

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jelliebaby
sheilby wrote:Am I suppose to know who Ryan Lochte is?

You didn't get the inside notice there's a pop quiz about this today at 2:48pm cst?!?

sparklecoogs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sparklecoogs

"Probably something emo" would have been my answer.

As a general comment, don't ever answer a question with "Who?" That is so pathetic. It's not funny, it's not clever, and it's not relevant when you have search engines at your fingertips. However, if you still believe that publicly admitting your ignorance and stupidity somehow makes you sound cool, then have at it.

duncansil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duncansil

I'll say WHO? as well.

Pamini

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pamini

Pee in the pool, of course.

jphelps21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jphelps21
sparklecoogs wrote:"Probably something emo" would have been my answer.

As a general comment, don't ever answer a question with "Who?" That is so pathetic. It's not funny, it's not clever, and it's not relevant when you have search engines at your fingertips. However, if you still believe that publicly admitting your ignorance and stupidity somehow makes you sound cool, then have at it.

WHO?

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Sink or swim.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Who?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kawika23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawika23

Who?

Johnnys13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Johnnys13

Who the Ding Dong! is Ryan Lochte?

MrGreenGenes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrGreenGenes

This is hilarious coming from the guy who says he'd do something emo.

torturegarden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages torturegarden

I really did have no clue who he was. Now that I know he's a swimmer it doesn't change my life in any meaningful way.

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

Whom?