WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Watches for Your Momma!

This Mother's Day, make it up to the woman who did so much for you, only to be constantly insulted by your friends. Yo Momma so kind, she deserves a gift! Why not a watch? Then she'll know it's time for you to get some new jokes. WHOOOO! BURRRRRN!

Bluesultan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bluesultan

Some of the watches look kinda masculine. Are we sure these are all women's watches?

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane
Bluesultan wrote:Some of the watches look kinda masculine. Are we sure these are all women's watches?

I'm thrilled that some of them have a "masculine" feel without the huge size. Some of us ladies prefer a practical-looking watch without the gewgaws that inevitably fall out or the precious, impossible-to-read faces.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

need4mospd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages need4mospd

The Fossil ES2949 is a couple bucks cheaper on Amazon after you factor in shipping.

ohhale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohhale

the wife has been wanting a rose colored michael kors watch for awhile now and i'm wondering if i can get by with buying her the rose colored one shown here from LP. Be nice to give her the look she wants for about $200 less.. i just wonder if these watches are any good?

StanleyS

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StanleyS
ohhale wrote:i'm wondering if i can get by with buying her the rose colored one shown here

"Get by"? For your sake, I hope your wife isn't a Wooter.
"Happy wife, happy life."

Eratosthenes

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Eratosthenes

Am I the only one that initially thought that the banner image at the top of the watches page was a Photoshop catastrophe, only to then stare at it for a few seconds and realize that it was instead a watch face design catastrophe?