WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zero-Twist Quick Dry Towels Sets

No one likes a wet towel. No one. NO. ONE. Don't wait the twelve-to-thirty months it takes a normal towel to dry. Get it done it just a twist with these fun and twisty towels!

cshaw22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cshaw22

Six piece towel set consists of:
1 bath towel
2 hand towels
2 wash cloth
= 5 pieces

fuzzy math?

[MOD: Fuzzy fingers. We fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out!]

deatsman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deatsman

Fuzzy math for soft towels..

Is it 2x2x2? If so fix it and I will order away...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

deatsman wrote:Fuzzy math for soft towels..

Is it 2x2x2? If so fix it and I will order away...

It should be all fixed how so let me know if you're still seeing issues.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom

Well, since I had no idea what "zero-twist" means (b/c I'm out of the loop, get it?) here's an explanation I found on Macy's site:

Twist refers to the number of twists per inch of yarn. The lower the amount of twist in a yarn, the more plush the towel will be. A higher twist adds strength and uniformity to a yarn, resulting in a more durable, substantial feeling towel. Low- or zero-twist fabric can only be constructed from longer staple cotton yarn.

Thus ends the educational portion of my post. If I am understanding what it says, this is a less durable, less substantial-feeling, but more plushy-feeling, towel than one with a higher twist.

Does anyone have any experience with zero-twist towels, or with these particular?

jcano320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcano320

Anybody know if these are any good?

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

Zero twist cotton produces a lot of lint because the fibers are not tightly twisted together. In addition, a zero twist Egyptian cotton will not have the durability or strength as a regular twisted cotton.

Read more: What Is Zero-Twist Egyptian Cotton? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6585529_zero_twist-egyptian-cotton_.html#ixzz2RyCua7E0

turtlegir1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages turtlegir1
mdnorman wrote:Zero twist cotton produces a lot of lint because the fibers are not tightly twisted together. In addition, a zero twist Egyptian cotton will not have the durability or strength as a regular twisted cotton.

Read more: What Is Zero-Twist Egyptian Cotton? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6585529_zero_twist-egyptian-cotton_.html#ixzz2RyCua7E0

Zero-twist Indian cotton? Can't decide to buy this or not.

peaceonearth11

quality posts: 2 Private Messages peaceonearth11

$30 seems kinda steep for towels of uncertain quality.

h29707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages h29707

Fyi: Just got order of Towels in mail .They are thin not very good quality. :'( :sad:

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

is this the kind of towel that greg lougainis used back in the day?

pfffft!

tiggah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiggah
andrewtl wrote:is this the kind of towel that greg lougainis used back in the day?

Greg Lougainis, now that's a man I can get behind. If he supports this product.

SkwerlKC

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SkwerlKC
tiggah wrote:Greg Lougainis, now that's a man I can get behind. If he supports this product.

I'd get in front of him, too...because I'm trash that way!

wham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wham

I'd be interested if these were bath sheets.