WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zero-Twist Quick Dry Towels Sets

No one likes a wet towel. No one. NO. ONE. Don't wait the twelve-to-thirty months it takes a normal towel to dry. Get it done it just a twist with these fun and twisty towels!

cshaw22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cshaw22

Six piece towel set consists of:
1 bath towel
2 hand towels
2 wash cloth
= 5 pieces

fuzzy math?

[MOD: Fuzzy fingers. We fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out!]

deatsman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deatsman

Fuzzy math for soft towels..

Is it 2x2x2? If so fix it and I will order away...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

deatsman wrote:Fuzzy math for soft towels..

Is it 2x2x2? If so fix it and I will order away...

It should be all fixed how so let me know if you're still seeing issues.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom

Well, since I had no idea what "zero-twist" means (b/c I'm out of the loop, get it?) here's an explanation I found on Macy's site:

Twist refers to the number of twists per inch of yarn. The lower the amount of twist in a yarn, the more plush the towel will be. A higher twist adds strength and uniformity to a yarn, resulting in a more durable, substantial feeling towel. Low- or zero-twist fabric can only be constructed from longer staple cotton yarn.

Thus ends the educational portion of my post. If I am understanding what it says, this is a less durable, less substantial-feeling, but more plushy-feeling, towel than one with a higher twist.

Does anyone have any experience with zero-twist towels, or with these particular?

jcano320

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcano320

Anybody know if these are any good?

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

Zero twist cotton produces a lot of lint because the fibers are not tightly twisted together. In addition, a zero twist Egyptian cotton will not have the durability or strength as a regular twisted cotton.

Read more: What Is Zero-Twist Egyptian Cotton? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6585529_zero_twist-egyptian-cotton_.html#ixzz2RyCua7E0

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1
mdnorman wrote:Zero twist cotton produces a lot of lint because the fibers are not tightly twisted together. In addition, a zero twist Egyptian cotton will not have the durability or strength as a regular twisted cotton.

Read more: What Is Zero-Twist Egyptian Cotton? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6585529_zero_twist-egyptian-cotton_.html#ixzz2RyCua7E0

Zero-twist Indian cotton? Can't decide to buy this or not.

peaceonearth11

quality posts: 2 Private Messages peaceonearth11

$30 seems kinda steep for towels of uncertain quality.

h29707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages h29707

Fyi: Just got order of Towels in mail .They are thin not very good quality. :'( :sad:

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

is this the kind of towel that greg lougainis used back in the day?

pfffft!

tiggah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiggah
andrewtl wrote:is this the kind of towel that greg lougainis used back in the day?

Greg Lougainis, now that's a man I can get behind. If he supports this product.

SkwerlKC

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SkwerlKC
tiggah wrote:Greg Lougainis, now that's a man I can get behind. If he supports this product.

I'd get in front of him, too...because I'm trash that way!

wham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wham

I'd be interested if these were bath sheets.