WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stansport Inflatable Boats

Ships, boats, tugs, and… this? Look, you're not going to cross the ocean or anything. You've got plans to have fun on the river or the lake or whatever. Pump up your vessel and grab a Captain's hat and heave to! Or whatever you sea-types say.

Quality Posts

adonisseraph

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adonisseraph

So would these be able to handle a whitewater rafting trip down river???
Could they handle the rocks and everything?

abigailodessa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abigailodessa

...would you could you, with your dog?

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

Killer sale. Alas, I am landlocked, and these inflatables are too big for a tub toy...

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister

Are these fishing hook proof? I don't want the bass to laugh at me.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

how do you hang a gas motor behind it? I don't see any real motor mount, and can I stand up on it?

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee

I found a review that talks about what type a motor someone put on it and more. This is for the 11 ' model and they got it in the white not the green.

marcoscorral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcoscorral
ceagee wrote:I found a review that talks about what type a motor someone put on it and more. This is for the 11 ' model and they got it in the white not the green.

very helpfull, thank you.

simyri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simyri
adonisseraph wrote:So would these be able to handle a whitewater rafting trip down river???
Could they handle the rocks and everything?

The answer to that would be "NO!". I'm sure they could handle Class I & MAYBE Class II rapids(rapids go up to Class VI( A I is basically moving water around a rock & a VI is impossible to survive for most people). I use to be a white water raft guide on rivers in Kentucky, northeast Tennessee, & Virginia. Please do not attempt to do so as it would risk your life & others in the boat as well. If you are looking for white water ready inflatable boats look at NRS & AIRE brands.

clamman57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clamman57

deflated, how compact are they?

Ardentoutlaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ardentoutlaw
lwang wrote:how do you hang a gas motor behind it? I don't see any real motor mount, and can I stand up on it?

You get a motor mount, but its not worth it. A friend and i picked up one of these and a smaller trolling motor, and that had to much of an out put that it made the boat start folding the back end down with the throttler barley open. Use it with oars or if your looking for a motor go with a metal frame.