fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

Steps to reproduce:
1. Add an item to cart
2. Initiate checkout
3. Edit payment info
4. Edit card number on existing default entry
5. Submit new payment info

At this point, I believe you're supposed to be redirected back into the checkout workflow (i.e., back to the penultimate page where you confirm your purchase). Instead you remain at the address book/payment info page with no ability to select the desired row/item and continue/finalize checkout.

fgarriel

You can thank me with Candy Basket caramels or other goodies, whenever you'd like.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

fgarriel wrote:Steps to reproduce:
1. Add an item to cart
2. Initiate checkout
3. Edit payment info
4. Edit card number on existing default entry
5. Submit new payment info

At this point, I believe you're supposed to be redirected back into the checkout workflow (i.e., back to the penultimate page where you confirm your purchase). Instead you remain at the address book/payment info page with no ability to select the desired row/item and continue/finalize checkout.

After some thorough snooping (and asking staff for assistance) we recommend that you click the
"Use This Info" Button (the white one directly below your newly entered information (i.e new address/CC info)). Your problem could be that you are clicking the "Add New" button instead.

Are you seeing this button I've described on that screen?

If you are not, please let us know and I can scour up someone to find a solution.

fgarriel

Yep, "use this info" is there. I must not have seen it, which would make this non-bug an issue for design/marketing.