WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: We’re ordering lunch. Pizza or thai food?
  • 34.8% - Pizza. 830
  • 41.9% - Thai food. 999
  • 16.4% - I brought mine today. 391
  • 6.9% - Crap, I can’t, I’ve got a meeting. 164
2384 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

False dilemma:

Thai Pizza

sharjeel10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharjeel10

D..

Jellico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jellico

The people who voted for Thai above pizza need to stop ordering from Pizza Hut and find a REAL pizza place!

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper
Jellico wrote:The people who voted for Thai above pizza need to stop ordering from Pizza Hut and find a REAL pizza place!

You said it, ya get a Pizza from a
place that knows what there doing
and your in Pizza Heaven............

elizadeathmay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elizadeathmay
curtisuxor wrote:False dilemma:

Thai Pizza

Mind.... blown.

glamontagne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glamontagne

Whoever is ordering Thai needs to clear their afternoon schedule for bathroom time. Thai goes through you like a torpedo.

Random Crap - Level 7 Woot-Off Lights
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum Philips Prestigo Universal Remote Altec Lansing M604 for Zune Remote Control Helicopter Train Set Microsoft Zune 30GB Roadside Emergency Kit Microsoft Zune 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

I brought my lunch but pizza is hard to turn down. It's like my favorite food in the world! which is probably why I'm walking around now with a body built by pizza (and cookies)

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

ratmotor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ratmotor

Pizza AND Thai stick.

wootsgoinon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootsgoinon

Nope it's neither! I brought my lunch like most days. Today was AWESOME wish I would have taken a picture and posted. HA! Spaghetti squash with thin slivered carrots, bok choy, ground turkey all created in coconut oil! Yum!!! I'm doing P90X and need to look good for the summer anyone else doing this right now?

Marichele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marichele
wootsgoinon wrote:Nope it's neither! I brought my lunch like most days. Today was AWESOME wish I would have taken a picture and posted. HA! Spaghetti squash with thin slivered carrots, bok choy, ground turkey all created in coconut oil! Yum!!! I'm doing P90X and need to look good for the summer anyone else doing this right now?

Who are you and what have you done with the Nerd?

Marichele

bwatne97

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bwatne97

probably don't want to take a chance on Thai Food when stuck at work for another 4 hours...

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I just had pizza. Like... two minutes ago. Let's do Thai.

And then Fried ice Cream for dessert. 'cause you know that's how we roll.

Moueska

wootsgoinon wrote:Nope it's neither! I brought my lunch like most days. Today was AWESOME wish I would have taken a picture and posted. HA! Spaghetti squash with thin slivered carrots, bok choy, ground turkey all created in coconut oil! Yum!!! I'm doing P90X and need to look good for the summer anyone else doing this right now?

/gigglesnerk

If you're serious, I'm starting again in two weeks, because classes and workouts and four-year-olds and housecleaning is a winning combination for divorce.

What happens in two weeks, you ask? Finals are over. Subtraction of one key element: no longer an explosive situation!

ejbilynsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ejbilynsky

I know I'm gonna get a bunch of "You're crazy!" comments, but I absolutely hate Thai food. I think it's the grossest thing ever, from the texture to the flavor I just can't eat the stuff. Therefore, I suggest pizza.

Moueska

wootsgoinon wrote:Yum!!! I'm doing P90X and need to look good for the summer anyone else doing this right now?

p.s.

Wouldn't you agree? And if you don't, then you haven't started and were just making fun of foolish fools like me.

xpious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpious
Jellico wrote:The people who voted for Thai above pizza need to stop ordering from Pizza Hut and find a REAL pizza place!

xpious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpious

[quote postid="5430582" Pizza Hut is the BEST Pizza !