arkansan4ever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arkansan4ever

Similar situation here. I ordere a set of AA and a set of AAA and all I received was 3 24 packs of AA. I checked my status and it looks as if only one box was mailed.

ZaphodJoe wrote:Umm I ordered a set of AA and a set of AAA it was even in 2 separate lines not just a quantity of 2 on one line. But instead I get 2 boxes in the mail today both with 3 packs of AAA's so now I have 144 AAA and no AA's! =(

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

arkansan4ever wrote:Similar situation here. I ordere a set of AA and a set of AAA and all I received was 3 24 packs of AA. I checked my status and it looks as if only one box was mailed.

ZaphodJoe wrote:Umm I ordered a set of AA and a set of AAA it was even in 2 separate lines not just a quantity of 2 on one line. But instead I get 2 boxes in the mail today both with 3 packs of AAA's so now I have 144 AAA and no AA's! =(

Sorry to hear you guys are missing parts of your orders.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help resolve this issue.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

ZaphodJoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZaphodJoe

Ahhh I got my AA's today. I contacted Woot and they said they didn't have the tracking info yet because it was shipped from the vendor and like the last guy it said on my order one shipment but today the AA's came in another shipment. I guess the vendor is doing them one size at a time. Last time I ordered the same batteries both AA and AAA came in the same box. I just got worried and jumped the gun this time.

To top that off I received one box with 2 boxes of AAA's yesterday. After receiving the AA's today I checked my order and I did order 1 AA and 1 AAA so they sent me 2 orders of AAA. I have 6 packages of 24. I have been a wooter for a long time so I want to be honest about it. Since they made the mistake do I get to keep them or should I send the extra three packages of AAA back? I don't want to get banned from woot! I wouldn't be able to live without it =O

slyphoxj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slyphoxj

I ordered one of the 72pk of the AA's last Tuesday (5/2/13) but decided to cancel my order.

My local Aldi's has an 8 packs of alkaline AA's for $1.99, so this isn't such a hot deal.

I emailed service@woot.com requesting cancellation early Monday AM since my order hadn't yet shipped. I never got a response nor was my order cancelled.

I contacted Woot CS again on Tuesday (5/7/13) via the web form (I think it went to support@woot.com). I got an email back saying that my order couldn't be cancelled, even though it still hadn't shipped yet and that I could ask for a return shipping label as long as I don't open the box.

And guess what... my order is *still* showing as "Awaiting Shipping".

Very disappointed.

jdwdigital

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdwdigital
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you guys are missing parts of your orders.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help resolve this issue.

My battery order hasn't even shipped yet and in response to an email message I sent a couple of days ago, customer support said "Sorry to hear about that.." and that I will be emailed a shipment notice when they ship. I didn't ask that. I asked WHEN they would ship. I guess I'll wait a few more days before contacting Woot! again...

ROGETRAY

Staff

jdwdigital wrote:My battery order hasn't even shipped yet and in response to an email message I sent a couple of days ago, customer support said "Sorry to hear about that.." and that I will be emailed a shipment notice when they ship. I didn't ask that. I asked WHEN they would ship. I guess I'll wait a few more days before contacting Woot! again...

That sucks that you got a generic response. Sorry about that.

It's very difficult for them sometimes to determine the actual shipping date. Usually it's 5 business days from the date of purchase (in most cases it's far less than that).

In this case it appears that they are taking longer than usual. The shipping status of your order should be updated today.
If you don't see any change/activity, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

kanadakid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kanadakid

Long time wooter, first time commenter...

So I have had a similar experience thus far. Ordered AA's, AAA's and a set of J3M earbuds 5/2. I received the AA's and the earbuds 5/7 (which figures, my dead remote needs AAA's). Got a semi-generic response 5/8 from customer service that things can take up to 5 business days to ship.

Are things shipping from the manufacturer to you, then to us, or directly to us?

Not mad or anything, just curious.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kanadakid wrote:Long time wooter, first time commenter...

So I have had a similar experience thus far. Ordered AA's, AAA's and a set of J3M earbuds 5/2. I received the AA's and the earbuds 5/7 (which figures, my dead remote needs AAA's). Got a semi-generic response 5/8 from customer service that things can take up to 5 business days to ship.

Are things shipping from the manufacturer to you, then to us, or directly to us?

Not mad or anything, just curious.

We do both - ship from FBA (Fulfullment by Amazon warehouses - our own inventory) or dropship. Sounds like your order was a bit of both.

jdwdigital

ROGETRAY wrote:That sucks that you got a generic response. Sorry about that.

It's very difficult for them sometimes to determine the actual shipping date. Usually it's 5 business days from the date of purchase (in most cases it's far less than that).

In this case it appears that they are taking longer than usual. The shipping status of your order should be updated today.
If you don't see any change/activity, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

Well, it's been a couple more days and still no word on shipment status. I did receive the $5 jacket that was ordered along with the batteries. Maybe Woot! figures the order is complete? I hope not...

jdwdigital

jdwdigital wrote:Well, it's been a couple more days and still no word on shipment status. I did receive the $5 jacket that was ordered along with the batteries. Maybe Woot! figures the order is complete? I hope not...

Well, no shipping status update from Woot, but the AA's came in the mail today -- but no AAA's as of yet. Maybe next week?

olaughlj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olaughlj

I also ordered 2 AAs and 1 AAA, and still have not received the AAAs.

Damnitus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Damnitus

I order 1 AA and 1 AAA. AA came but not AAA. This is my first not pleasant experience with woot ordering.

cwracefan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwracefan

Same deal here. Ordered 1 AA, 1 AAA, received the AA, but no AAA. On Monday, Woot cust. service said "These items were shipped separately from different shipping facilities (one of them being a bit faster than the other). Please allow a few more business days for the rest of your order to arrive"

jdwdigital

jdwdigital wrote:Well, it's been a couple more days and still no word on shipment status. I did receive the $5 jacket that was ordered along with the batteries. Maybe Woot! figures the order is complete? I hope not...

Well, I got a reply from Woot customer support today (after I emailed them) and they state that there are no more AAA's available so I will get a refund. Two things -- I thought the way the Woot process worked was that someone could order a product as long as stock was available, but apparently not in this case. And two, why did I have to write to them before customer support decided to let me know that there was no more stock. Shouldn't they have just told me on their own? Pretty disappointed...

larose9999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larose9999
jdwdigital wrote:Well, I got a reply from Woot customer support today (after I emailed them) and they state that there are no more AAA's available so I will get a refund. Two things -- I thought the way the Woot process worked was that someone could order a product as long as stock was available, but apparently not in this case. And two, why did I have to write to them before customer support decided to let me know that there was no more stock. Shouldn't they have just told me on their own? Pretty disappointed...

Hmm... wonder if this is the case for me too. I was told by customer service that they were in the process of obtaining tracking, but that was 4 days ago. I definitely haven't been very pleased so far with being left out of the loop. I feel like I shouldn't have to seek out updates when something is taking longer than normal.

garzman80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garzman80
larose9999 wrote:Hmm... wonder if this is the case for me too. I was told by customer service that they were in the process of obtaining tracking, but that was 4 days ago. I definitely haven't been very pleased so far with being left out of the loop. I feel like I shouldn't have to seek out updates when something is taking longer than normal.

I agree, I was just informed on the 14th that I am going to get them...but how about now?

larose9999

garzman80 wrote:I agree, I was just informed on the 14th that I am going to get them...but how about now?

Just an FYI, I contacted support again, and this time they informed me that they were not going to be able to fill the purchase and issued me a refund. You may want to do the same. Kinda crappy that they wait for the customer to contact them...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

larose9999 wrote:Just an FYI, I contacted support again, and this time they informed me that they were not going to be able to fill the purchase and issued me a refund. You may want to do the same. Kinda crappy that they wait for the customer to contact them...

that's definitely not standard practice and i apologize that it happened that way.

in the rare event that something like this occurs, we always send a notification to our customers stating that the order cannot be fulfilled. i'm not sure why things went out of order in this case, but i'll forward your post along so we can look into it.

sorry we didn't come through on this one.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

larose9999

PemberDucky wrote:that's definitely not standard practice and i apologize that it happened that way.

in the rare event that something like this occurs, we always send a notification to our customers stating that the order cannot be fulfilled. i'm not sure why things went out of order in this case, but i'll forward your post along so we can look into it.

sorry we didn't come through on this one.

Hey, no problem, and thanks for following up.

Just a heads up, it looks like this last Friday evening (5/24) I was sent a notice that my order has shipped (about a day and a half after I received the email that it wasn't coming and was being refunded).

I am still in need of the batteries, so if they are indeed on their way, who should I work with to get all the billing stuff re-straightened out?

ROGETRAY

Staff

larose9999 wrote:Hey, no problem, and thanks for following up.

Just a heads up, it looks like this last Friday evening (5/24) I was sent a notice that my order has shipped (about a day and a half after I received the email that it wasn't coming and was being refunded).

I am still in need of the batteries, so if they are indeed on their way, who should I work with to get all the billing stuff re-straightened out?

Pember isn't up right now so I'll do my best to answer:

I would recommend rewriting Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and letting them know that you cancelled your order but it's still on it's way.
They'll arrange for the issue to be fixed.
If you don't hear back from them or it becomes more complicated please let us know here and we'll get it all squared away.

hiccups

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hiccups

My 2 AAA sets arrived without my AA set. Shipping info seemed to indicate they were supposed to be all coming in a single shipment, so I wrote customer support. Was told that they AAs were coming from a different, slower-to-ship facility and were on their way. As of this Tuesday, they still hadn't arrived and my second query to customer support received the we're-all-out-and-will-issue-a-refund response.

The especially disappointing aspects of this transaction are:

-I previously have appreciated that if your order goes through on woot, they have the item in stock. Not this time.

-Being told it was on its way. It wasn't.

-Wondering if I would have actually received my AAs if I hadn't waited patiently until they had no more stock. (It's never a good thing when customers end up feeling foolish for believing a business's customer support.)

-Wondering if they would have issued a refund without prompting from me.

-Wondering if they even have any idea who actually received their orders.