ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bigbadblackman wrote:I emailed support, got a response and support wanted more information. When I replied to the email form support it generated another case number and I haven't gotten another response. That was at 0900 CST this morning and it is now 1611. Is there a way to reply to a support email without an additional case number being generated?

No, it's easier on Member Services to generate a case number for each case so they they are answered and responded to in a timely fashion.

I've already forwarded this issue along to Woot Staff to have them figure out how to resolve this issue.

As soon as we hear any information we'll post here and an email to those who are also experiencing the problem as well.

Thank you for you ongoing patience during this matter.

Bluebeemer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bluebeemer
zurcaled11 wrote:I just got my TaylorMade clubs. It looks like instead of a 5-iron I got a 5-Hybrid and there is no 3-Hybrid in the set. Not sure what to do, but I definitely didn't get all of what was ordered. I filled out the form as well, this is only my second purchase from woot and it sucks that it got messed up.

So i checked my hybrids when i got home from work and you were totally right they shorted me a 3 hybrid because the other hybrid i had was a 5 hybrid. I how many other people got shorted the 3 hybrid.

sca1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sca1985
Bluebeemer wrote:So i checked my hybrids when i got home from work and you were totally right they shorted me a 3 hybrid because the other hybrid i had was a 5 hybrid. I how many other people got shorted the 3 hybrid.

Same here. I ordered the 3&4 hybrid 5-PW irons. Received 4&5 hybrid 6-PW & AW irons. Appears woot messed up on the descriptions.

da77an

quality posts: 0 Private Messages da77an
sca1985 wrote:Same here. I ordered the 3&4 hybrid 5-PW irons. Received 4&5 hybrid 6-PW & AW irons. Appears woot messed up on the descriptions.

Me too. I ordered the 3&4 hybrid and 5-PW irons. I got 4&5 hybrid and 6-PW&AW irons. Not what I ordered!

adchris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adchris

According to sales stats I was one of the first to purchase this set of TaylorMade clubs when they became available (Sat 5/4 ~11:00 am). I also see that the VAST majority of their sales were on Sunday and then sold out. TWO days after (Monday 5/6) my order I am sent a confirmation that they are on their way. I was relieved to see that since I've never ordered with woot and was skeptical. I again became concerned when later in the week I couldn't track the shipment. My concerns were realized on Friday, six days after ordering, that I received an email stating "Woot here with some bad news: we’re unable to fulfill order for you and are issuing a refund to your account ASAP. We are sorry we were unable to get you the item that you ordered so we've credited your account with a $5 coupon code as a small way of saying sorry." Are you kidding me? One of the first sales? and a week later a sorry note? Unacceptable.
Editied 5/14 So I AM the only one to NOT receive my order !!

Bluebeemer

sca1985 wrote:Same here. I ordered the 3&4 hybrid 5-PW irons. Received 4&5 hybrid 6-PW & AW irons. Appears woot messed up on the descriptions.

Not just descriptions but also pictures.

sca1985

Has anyone heard from Woot about the wrong clubs being sent issue? I have a case number from them, but so far no response.

Bluebeemer

sca1985 wrote:Has anyone heard from Woot about the wrong clubs being sent issue? I have a case number from them, but so far no response.

"Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

I'm sorry to hear that. I sent a message to the vendor about the missing iron. We'll email you when we receive a response, but if you don't hear anything within 3 business days, please email us back.

Best Regards,
Woot Member Services"
Thats the only email I have got from them and that was on friday.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We haven't forgotten you. Just poked my head in the buyer's cube. He's waiting to hear from the vendor. He's going to bug them again. Sorry for the delay.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bigbadblackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigbadblackman
ThunderThighs wrote:We haven't forgotten you. Just poked my head in the buyer's cube. He's waiting to hear from the vendor. He's going to bug them again. Sorry for the delay.

good to know I was curious about the response as well, hopefully this can get resolved soon.

shirt.woot suppling my wardrobe since 2008

Bluebeemer

ThunderThighs wrote:We haven't forgotten you. Just poked my head in the buyer's cube. He's waiting to hear from the vendor. He's going to bug them again. Sorry for the delay.

I dont understand why its taking so long, its like trying to get a bill into congress.

sca1985

Bluebeemer wrote:I dont understand why its taking so long, its like trying to get a bill into congress.

Woot responded to my case. They do not have the missing clubs available for shipping. They told me a refund of $25 would be given to me.

bigbadblackman

sca1985 wrote:Woot responded to my case. They do not have the missing clubs available for shipping. They told me a refund of $25 would be given to me.

Hopefully they will respond to the rest of us soon.

bigbadblackman

Any word yet on a resolution to the missing clubs problem? I have not heard back from support since my initial email a couple of weeks ago.

ROGETRAY

Staff

bigbadblackman wrote:Any word yet on a resolution to the missing clubs problem? I have not heard back from support since my initial email a couple of weeks ago.

I believe they sent out a mass mail a little bit after the issue. You should check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

If you still haven't found the email, post here again and I can forward post along to Member Services to see what's what.

EDIT: Actually I've seen that you've encountered this issue before. I'll just forward your post along anyways and see if I can get you some assistance. Thanks again for your patience during this issue.

bigbadblackman

ROGETRAY wrote:I believe they sent out a mass mail a little bit after the issue. You should check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

If you still haven't found the email, post here again and I can forward post along to Member Services to see what's what.

EDIT: Actually I've seen that you've encountered this issue before. I'll just forward your post along anyways and see if I can get you some assistance. Thanks again for your patience during this issue.

thank you my case number is CAS-252917-B9Q1J5 if that helps

ROGETRAY

Staff

bigbadblackman wrote:thank you my case number is CAS-252917-B9Q1J5 if that helps

Gotcha, I've forwarded your post along. I'll post here when I get a response. Most likely it should be sometime later this morning.

Thanks again for waiting.

zurcaled11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zurcaled11

I never heard back either. Just an original email saying they were going to mail me the missing clubs and that they sent my info along to the vendor.

My case # is CAS-253158-Z1C0X7

Must say that I'm pretty disappointed if $25 credit is all we get. What's to prevent Woot from screwing up my next order? Just giving me a credit worth far less than the missing club is not a good way to stay in business.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zurcaled11 wrote:I never heard back either. Just an original email saying they were going to mail me the missing clubs and that they sent my info along to the vendor.

My case # is CAS-253158-Z1C0X7

Must say that I'm pretty disappointed if $25 credit is all we get. What's to prevent Woot from screwing up my next order? Just giving me a credit worth far less than the missing club is not a good way to stay in business.

Looks like wires got cross on our end. Major apologies. You should have an email now or really soon from CS. Be sure to check your spam folder.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Bluebeemer

zurcaled11 wrote:I never heard back either. Just an original email saying they were going to mail me the missing clubs and that they sent my info along to the vendor.

QFT

Bluebeemer

sca1985 wrote:Woot responded to my case. They do not have the missing clubs available for shipping. They told me a refund of $25 would be given to me.

Seems weird them not having missing clubs but posting the set again http://sport.woot.com/offers/burner-2-0-graphite-iron-8-piece-set-rh-1

sca1985

Hey Woot, are you still trying to contact the supplier for the missing clubs? Seems you have gone silent on your paying customers. It is very odd that you claim to not have the missing clubs, but you are able to re-post the same set for sale again. That same set re-post has an identical description, which is wrong. One would think you would have learned and decided to get the descriptions right when you had so many problems with you last sale. I can make the math a little easier for you... 2- hybrids and 7- irons. That adds up to 9 total clubs not 8 like your description says. Let's ask this question again. What have you found out about the missing clubs? Is the $25 refund your final offer and your paying customers are screwed out of a club we thought we were paying for?

Bluebeemer

I do find it comical that i have had better customer service from EA which was voted the worst company in America two years in row then from Woot.

All i can say is thank god for paypal customer service they are amazing.

zurcaled11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zurcaled11
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like wires got cross on our end. Major apologies. You should have an email now or really soon from CS. Be sure to check your spam folder.

Still waiting for this to be resolved. This is getting ridiculous.

ROGETRAY

Staff

zurcaled11 wrote:Still waiting for this to be resolved. This is getting ridiculous.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received any resolution to this issue.
I've pinged WMS to see if I can't find you a resolve.
Thanks for you patience.