WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Calvin Klein Jewelry

You trust him to make good jeans. You trust him to make controversial commercials. You even trust him to travel back in time and make sure his parents fall in love. So why not trust Calvin Klein to make your jewelry too?

Quality Posts

• (2:49 PM, 5/3/2013) [STAFF] estherhuynh relays some personal impressions...

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

Is this jewelry safe for people with nickel allergies or sensitive skin?

I know that the earrings say "stainless steel" but I'm assuming that's referring to the finish of the decorative part, not necessarily that it applies to the posts.

synblade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages synblade

I was hoping to see more discussion on these -- does anyone have an idea of the overall quality of the jewelry? I did a bit of research online and didn't find much, though I did see the pieces here for much more on different sites.

gmcountry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gmcountry

"bae caught me slippin"

estherhuynh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages estherhuynh

Staff

synblade wrote:I was hoping to see more discussion on these -- does anyone have an idea of the overall quality of the jewelry? I did a bit of research online and didn't find much, though I did see the pieces here for much more on different sites.

I have seen what the rings look like and the quality looks good. The colors of the rings are a bit more vibrant in actuality in comparison to the photos. The rose gold cuff bracelet is my favorite. It's sleek and sturdy. It's not made out of anything cheap. It's worth the $70 seeing as everywhere else its more.

I got a chance to try the pieces in the main image. The bracelet in the main photo has more of a dangling quality where you wear it loosely on your arm. It isn't adjustable so it's a more of a one size fits all jewelry piece.

bborozan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bborozan

Calvin Klein Stainless Steel and White Onyx Stone Ring

So, which is it white onyx or "white resin stone"?

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
estherhuynh wrote:
I got a chance to try the pieces in the main image. The bracelet in the main photo has more of a dangling quality where you wear it loosely on your arm. It isn't adjustable so it's a more of a one size fits all jewelry piece.

What about the black cuff? Do you know if the 6.5'' circumference was measured around the smallest point of the cuff or one of the outer edges?

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

mom2hapakids wrote:Is this jewelry safe for people with nickel allergies or sensitive skin?

Your nickel question can not be confirmed and "sensitive skin" is subjective, so I would say hold off if you have any reservations whatsoever. I have sensitive skin and can wear all sorts of metals, but have to stay away from latex. Ah, the perils of my Irish/English background.

bborozan

wow.just.wow.

received the ring, and it's neither of the descriptions offered by woot.

it's glass - with a safety disclaimer!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bborozan wrote:wow.just.wow.

received the ring, and it's neither of the descriptions offered by woot.

it's glass - with a safety disclaimer!!!

I'm sorry for the problem. If you don't feel you got the product as described, please email support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bborozan

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problem. If you don't feel you got the product as described, please email support@woot.com for assistance.

will do.
thanks.

bkarp1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkarp1977

I bought the braclet and very impressed. It's a gorgeous piece and my wife should love it for mother's day.

slsacg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slsacg
mom2hapakids wrote:Is this jewelry safe for people with nickel allergies or sensitive skin?

I know that the earrings say "stainless steel" but I'm assuming that's referring to the finish of the decorative part, not necessarily that it applies to the posts.

I would be very cautious. Purchased for my daughter, who has eczema. Her ears, turned red, hot, and unbearably itchy. Her 2.5% RX hydro cream, barely affected it.

slsacg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slsacg

The bracelet, is absolutely stunning. Very surprised, by how much I like it. Normally, strictly white gold, diamonds, & Rolex are my only jewelry. The bracelet, adds a nice accent for events.

Beware of the ring size, I ordered an 8 for my size 0 13-yr old. She was to wear on her thumb, but the "8" only fit her pinky!! Absolutely impossible, for the received size to be correct!