WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Vivitek Projectors

Scary movie. Been there. Scary movie on a big screen? Yawn. Scary movie in the woods behind your house so after you watch it you've got to walk back in the dark? NOW you're talkin'! Consider that a dare from Vivitek Projectors.

Jon2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jon2010

Anyone anywhere know anything about these projectors?

I just bought the ViewSonic PRO8200 1080p DLP Home Theater Projector for $609 and I am curious if I should return it for any of these sub $700 options

88noodles

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 88noodles

Do they come with new bulbs??

-La Crosse Technology Wireless Weather Station 1 blog discuss
-Sony NW-S705 2GB MP3 Player with Noise Cancelling Headphones 1 blog discuss
-Sony NW-S705 2GB MP3 Player with Noise Cancelling Headphones 2 blog discuss
-Jensen 300 Watt 2 Outlet Power Inverter 1 blog discuss
-Fellowes 5 Sheet Confetti Cut Paper Shredder 1 blog discuss
-Rockford Fosgate In Dash DVD Player w/7” LCD

theseeker87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theseeker87

Vivitek is a division of Delta Product Corporations.

Delta is one of the most morally bankrupt companies working within the U.S. They take the Chinese sweat shop mentality and try to apply it to American workers.

Do not purchase these projectors; unless you do not value the rights of the American Worker.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
theseeker87 wrote:Vivitek is a division of Delta Product Corporations.

Delta is one of the most morally bankrupt companies working within the U.S. They take the Chinese sweat shop mentality and try to apply it to American workers.

Do not purchase these projectors; unless you do not value the rights of the American Worker.

ok so you're not a company rep then?

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

renatus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renatus
theseeker87 wrote:Vivitek is a division of Delta Product Corporations.

thanks for the heads up, these were temptingly cheap but the reviews are all over the place though. sounds like classic hi-tech crap shoot of quality control. too bad.

dmckleinfeld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmckleinfeld

The specs are great, but the customer reviews are pretty bad---seems like they give you a great picture for about a year, then die.

joshuabgriffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuabgriffin

This is one of those cases where a "Compare" button would be helpful. Ever thought of that, Woot?