WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Xtreme Pink: Pinxtreme

Pink says you're confident. Pink says you're strong. Pink says you take chances. Pink also says "That cable's mine, let me just unplug it and go while you jerkfaces go cord by cord to find which one is yours." But mostly, Pink says you look good. Yay, pink!

skywarrior3

quality posts: 47 Private Messages skywarrior3

Pink sucks. The pepto bismol pink sucks especially.

www.howlingdead.com

kdspivey3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdspivey3

I think this is lovely I'm ordering myself one fo my Apple IPad.....:0)

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

I don't know... the Xtreme Cables 94264 Pink Audio In-Ear Earbuds with Inline Mic looks purple to me!

lisafink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisafink

I love Pink! As a breast cancer suvivor, I try and buy everything pink!! Thank you Woot!!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Current is not measured in mAh, Barbie. It is measured in Amperes! Ampere Hours denotes stored power in a battery, or current*time, i.e. electric CHARGE.

P.S. Didn't the Komen Foundation get convicted of fraud? That, and they totally abandoned Planned Paremthood. :-(

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'm not sure I want to purchase an in-car charger that is only good for 2100mAh of charging... seems rather disposable to me. Would be nice if it could charge at a total 2100 mA rate and keep going, though!

artwire

quality posts: 3 Private Messages artwire

can't say I'm wild about this shade of pink, but it will be easy to find in the depths of a dark and unfathomable bag ... and a stylus for that price was worth a shot. We shall see -- ordered two stylii, one with pen, one without -- wonder how long it'll take me to forget which side is which. Got the double usb thing and some purple buds. Time will tell if they're worth it...