annetaylorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annetaylorm

I ordered a large order of baby wipes from Woot Kids and got it in today to see that....11 of the 12 ordered items were missing.

I ordered a 12 pack of baby wipes and got 1 pack for many, many times the price of 1 pack at a regular store.

Just sent a customer service query, but I'm wondering how long these things take to resolve. Was planning to gift these to a friend at a baby shower....and now I won't be able to. Unless they magically appear in the next 3 days on my door step.

Sigh.

My first order with Woot = massive fail so far.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
annetaylorm wrote:I ordered a large order of baby wipes from Woot Kids and got it in today to see that....11 of the 12 ordered items were missing.

I ordered a 12 pack of baby wipes and got 1 pack for many, many times the price of 1 pack at a regular store.

Just sent a customer service query, but I'm wondering how long these things take to resolve. Was planning to gift these to a friend at a baby shower....and now I won't be able to. Unless they magically appear in the next 3 days on my door step.

Sigh.

My first order with Woot = massive fail so far.

Very sorry to hear there's been a problem with your order! It sounds like there might have been some confusion in packing, but support should get back to you within a business day or two.

It IS possible they may be coming in multiple shipments and will show up naturally, but support should have you covered.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.