WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Rösle Kitchen Tools & Knives

Sometimes we need to add a little accent to our kitchen. Sure, we've got what we need to make good food, but like those chef shows always say, it's just as much about the presentation. These Rösle kitchen tools give you that extra bit of pizzazz that your kitchen is currently missing. The pizzazz that your food is missing? You're on your own for that.

SkwerlKC

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SkwerlKC

The "deep mixing bowl" is 3" x 2"? What the hell is anyone supposed to mix in that? It's the size of a ramekin!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkwerlKC wrote:The "deep mixing bowl" is 3" x 2"? What the hell is anyone supposed to mix in that? It's the size of a ramekin!

Yep, they're itty bitty missing bowls.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cantharis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cantharis

Do these knives have full tang ?

Can't tell from the pics.

Also are these made in china ?

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman
SkwerlKC wrote:The "deep mixing bowl" is 3" x 2"? What the hell is anyone supposed to mix in that? It's the size of a ramekin!

"It's the size of a ramekin!"

Funny stuff; only on woot. Imagine someone purchasing this "deep" mixing bowl, thinking it might hold 5 quarts, but then upon receipt s/he sees that it has a 1/5 qt capacity. Read those specs!

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123
cantharis wrote:Do these knives have full tang ?

Can't tell from the pics.

Also are these made in china ?

Most of the items I checked didn't say where they were made. The salad tongs are made in china, so everything else is probably made in china too.

whoag

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whoag

anybody have any experience with the Rosle 16275 Stainless Steel Potato Ricer?

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB

"And right here we have a $22 pizza cutter"

~Allen Funt

kabraxcis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kabraxcis

I'm assuming the thermometers are longer than the picture shows?

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

I used to sell Rosle kitchen tools in my store. Very solid, quality workmanship. Smooth, round edges that do not harbor food particles. Customers would hesitate after seeing the prices but would return after using them and praise the performance. I have several pieces and I love them.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

2000se

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2000se

I have both the salt and pepper stainless steel grinders. These are super nice. Had them for 3 years now and had not one problem.