bam8711

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bam8711

Ordered bluetooth speakers on the 1st of May.

Received confirmation of order but never received the Item has shipped email and still have not received my package.

Never had a Woot order take this long so I'm just wondering if it got lost.

I did send in a support ticket on the 8th but have not gotten a reply yet.

Thanks in advance

bam8711

Order Date: May 1, 2013
Order Number: #44633661

Technical Pro Powered Bluetooth Speaker

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the delay. Have you checked your spam folder for a response? CS is really good about responding in one to two business days.

I'm pinging them from this end as well just in case.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bam8711

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delay. Have you checked your spam folder for a response? CS is really good about responding in one to two business days.

I'm pinging them from this end as well just in case.

I did check my spam folder. I have not received anything.

bam8711

I'm sorry if this is considered spam or anything. Don't see a phone number anywhere and still have not received a reply to my support ticket.

Credit card has been charged and everything so I just want to get this settled.

Thanks in advance.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bam8711 wrote:I'm sorry if this is considered spam or anything. Don't see a phone number anywhere and still have not received a reply to my support ticket.

Credit card has been charged and everything so I just want to get this settled.

Thanks in advance.

Word on the CS street is that someone from CS emailed you a while back so double check your spam. You have a new email today.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bam8711

ThunderThighs wrote:Word on the CS street is that someone from CS emailed you a while back so double check your spam. You have a new email today.

I just got an email a couple hours ago from Riley in CS with a fedex track info.