WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

PAW Pet Products

If you were your pet and your pet was you, wouldn't you want to snuggle up in the big bed and have the very best pet chow and the most stylish water fountain? Wouldn't seeing your photo in a nice frame improve your self esteem? Hey, then why not treat your dog the way you want to be treated?

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Pets.woot. An idea whose time has come.

codyormoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages codyormoe

I can get some of this stuff cheaper on Amazon with my Prime shipping.

I long for the days when Woot had actual deals and not just Amazon cast offs.

krg1968

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krg1968

I bought the pet cave on Tanga last week and didn't notice that the beagle was photo-shopped onto the bed. Our beagle is much too large so this was a fail.

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude

Mixed reviews on the PAW Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/U-S-Patrol-JB5465-Animal-Chaser/dp/B00266YWN2

I almost was willing to give it a try at that price but the reviews are not very promising. Anyone try this before?

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude
mjc613 wrote:Pets.woot. An idea whose time has come.

Agreed. Also food.woot so the wine.woot and the food items are separated. Since you brought it up.

anarchyjane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anarchyjane
81prelude wrote:Mixed reviews on the PAW Scram Patrol Sonic Animal Chaser on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/U-S-Patrol-JB5465-Animal-Chaser/dp/B00266YWN2

I almost was willing to give it a try at that price but the reviews are not very promising. Anyone try this before?

Just the base price is cheaper on Amazon. And if you have Amazon prime on top of it for shipping, its much cheaper.

Woot FAIL!

allidavie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allidavie

I've been looking for a pet staircase for a while, but it looks like the mother-ship has an identical one (albeit without hokey pawprint decals) for a lower base price (and free shipping). http://www.amazon.com/Solvit-PupSTEP-Plus-Pet-Stairs/dp/B000MD57OO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_petsupplies_1

Oh well.

kittiesonacid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kittiesonacid

I have the pet cave. My cat loves it! He loves to go burrowing in it and then snooze.
It fits him comfortably, so I would think this would need to be for either a cat or a small dog.

epsy06

quality posts: 3 Private Messages epsy06
krg1968 wrote:I bought the pet cave on Tanga last week and didn't notice that the beagle was photo-shopped onto the bed. Our beagle is much too large so this was a fail.

I was thinking that dog looked photoshopped onto the bed. I was tempted to get it for my dog but wasn't sure how large it was. I'm sure it will be big enough (she weighs 13 pounds).

mikecris

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mikecris

Does the pet scram thing work on birds?

AerodexdotCom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AerodexdotCom
mikecris wrote:Does the pet scram thing work on birds?

This works on birds.

http://sport.woot.com/plus/gamo-refurbished-air-rifles-2

A

Goatherder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Goatherder

I don't know about this Potty Trainer, but I bought another brand (for way too much - I wish I'd paid this price instead). It worked well for my needs: training a puppy who was living in an indoor pen, but teaching him to eventually go outside on the grass.

Now, the puppy in the photo is adorable. But, seriously? Photoshopping the puppy onto the product? What, no dogs could be convinced to actually sit on it?

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 98 Private Messages radi0j0hn

My dog sits on that water fountain and it cleans his butt. I guess he likes it.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

Verminous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Verminous

Sigh, 120 lb weight limit for the steps. Once again giant breeds are dissed. My two 180 lb Great Danes would love a nice set of steps to help them get in bed with us since they are getting older now and they don't want to jump in.

Someday, somebody else, besides me, will call me by my stage name, they will call me Dr. Verm...

tlivingston1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlivingston1
krg1968 wrote:I bought the pet cave on Tanga last week and didn't notice that the beagle was photo-shopped onto the bed. Our beagle is much too large so this was a fail.

We have two beagles and I almost made the same mistake so I feel your pain!

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

That sucks. I looked again and you're right - that dog is WAY too big to fit in this bed in the real world. My dog would love the 'cave' but if I found one he fit into, it would take up my entire living room.

boomn4x4

quality posts: 14 Private Messages boomn4x4

"Does this soft sided pet carrier make me look single?"

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

basschica

quality posts: 2 Private Messages basschica
AerodexdotCom wrote:This works on birds.

http://sport.woot.com/plus/gamo-refurbished-air-rifles-2

Bwahaha...too bad I live in one of those "stick in the mud" states.

basschica

radi0j0hn wrote:My dog sits on that water fountain and it cleans his butt. I guess he likes it.

DoggieBidet.woot.com?

basschica

Verminous wrote:Sigh, 120 lb weight limit for the steps. Once again giant breeds are dissed. My two 180 lb Great Danes would love a nice set of steps to help them get in bed with us since they are getting older now and they don't want to jump in.

You must have a tall bed! Maybe you could go with a platform bed and then they could just back their butts to the edge and sit down? I loved Malachi on the Shaytards. He was the coolest senior Great Dane! They have Zeke now who is already huge after a few months. Great Danes are such cool dogs (for the right people aka not me). I'm a Westie fan myself!

basschica

mjc613 wrote:Pets.woot. An idea whose time has come.

I 2nd this motion.

XterraGuy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages XterraGuy

Heh, I can just see a cat (or even some dogs) going "Ooh, I'm gonna catch that dot! GAH!!! WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!"

sourdoughwannab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sourdoughwannab

I did the same for my beagle. I even tried to give it to a friend for her Shih Tzu and he was too big for the bed. It was the right size for another friend's Yorkie though.

megfree16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megfree16

Drat I foolishly pushed gold button before reading the comments. I too could have paid less with prime grrrrrr!

dmanpp616

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmanpp616

Indoor restroom has a lot to say about pee but no comments if the dog drops a deuce.

Chicago71

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Chicago71
boomn4x4 wrote:"Does this soft sided pet carrier make me look single?"

Comment o the day. Home run, touch all the bases.

"Qui Bono? Who benefits?"
"Qui gives a $#!#"

mlatten93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlatten93
epsy06 wrote:I was thinking that dog looked photoshopped onto the bed. I was tempted to get it for my dog but wasn't sure how large it was. I'm sure it will be big enough (she weighs 13 pounds).

My dog is 12 pounds and she absolutely loves it and fits well in it, so your 13 pound dog should fit as well.

bsl05

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bsl05

My wife got one of these for my dog. He drank from it when I pressed it by hand, but he couldn't figure out how to do it on his own. I waited about 15 minutes before trying it again with him, and after about 3-4 more times pressing it, the water-spraying mechanism failed. So, I would not recommend this product.

breaddrink

quality posts: 20 Private Messages breaddrink

PAW Doggie Water Fountain is 25 on Amazon with free prime.

Tempted by it, but not from here.

piebald3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages piebald3

The potty trainer is 11.99 at a rather famous department store that sounds like "Beers". Just saying.

kznny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kznny
codyormoe wrote:I can get some of this stuff cheaper on Amazon with my Prime shipping.

PREACH!

kpatterson67

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kpatterson67
Verminous wrote:Sigh, 120 lb weight limit for the steps. Once again giant breeds are dissed. My two 180 lb Great Danes would love a nice set of steps to help them get in bed with us since they are getting older now and they don't want to jump in.

I build things like this for my basset hounds. It's not too hard.

They can't use these types of steps and ramps because they're too long and short. The steps I build for them are really long.

The ramp I recently built is strong enough for people to go on. Just a basic frame of 1x4 planks with particle board on top.

alissanwonderland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alissanwonderland
codyormoe wrote:I can get some of this stuff cheaper on Amazon with my Prime shipping.

This product is $27.99 and not eligible for Prime free shipping on Amazon.

szapinski

quality posts: 1 Private Messages szapinski

Yep, I just got the doggie fountain for 24.99. No shipping cost with prime and no internet sales tax because America is great.

clumber

quality posts: 5 Private Messages clumber

STRONGLY thirded.

basschica wrote:I 2nd this motion.

Wag more, Bark less

cmusicfan05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmusicfan05

Bought the cave for my beagle because of the picture. Just got it today. Not only is it tiny, there's a 2 inch rip in the seam. Woot, why would you show the main picture of a beagle comfortably fitting into this? I'm really disappointed at the terrible product misrepresentation and the awful product quality.

hs0021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hs0021

I agree my Cairn terrier will never fit in this total ripoff

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cmusicfan05 wrote:Bought the cave for my beagle because of the picture. Just got it today. Not only is it tiny, there's a 2 inch rip in the seam. Woot, why would you show the main picture of a beagle comfortably fitting into this? I'm really disappointed at the terrible product misrepresentation and the awful product quality.

Sorry for the quality problems Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sasiman11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasiman11

I know this is old but I just tried to use the keepsake frames with my dog and the "clay" is nothing but unmoldable foam. Threw it out after playing with it for 45minutes.

Waste of money.

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the quality problems Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.