WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

DC Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories

If you're like us, you enjoy wearing a variety of clothes and shoes, and maybe even some bags! We've put together a little sale full of things people like we are might enjoy. If you don't like them… we're not on speaking terms any more. Hmph. How dare you?

Quality Posts

microphoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microphoto

Can someone please explain how the men's sizing works? I'm a little confused when looking at DC sizing chart and what to order with woot. I have a size 31 waist and looking to purchase shorts. Thanks!

newfiepage

quality posts: 42 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

microphoto wrote:Can someone please explain how the men's sizing works? I'm a little confused when looking at DC sizing chart and what to order with woot. I have a size 31 waist and looking to purchase shorts. Thanks!

That is a very general sizing chart we were given by DC. I would stay with your normal sizing and go either up or down. I'd suggest "up" to a 32", rather than "down" to a 30".

microphoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microphoto
newfiepage wrote:That is a very general sizing chart we were given by DC. I would stay with your normal sizing and go either up or down. I'd suggest "up" to a 32", rather than "down" to a 30".

Thanks for the info!

useavon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages useavon

Can u return the DC shorts, if they are the wrong size?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

useavon wrote:Can u return the DC shorts, if they are the wrong size?

The FAQ covers this fairly well.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

candiceb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages candiceb

No love for the ladies? Sad face!!!

honeybadger12

quality posts: 7 Private Messages honeybadger12

flat brim hats? no thank you.. my name's not Lil John

jayeeyee

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jayeeyee

Purchased the Gatsby 2 because I owned a pair in the past. These are awesome shoes and quite comfy but please advise.. ymmv

fins4ever88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fins4ever88
honeybadger12 wrote:flat brim hats? no thank you.. my name's not Lil John

First, his rap name is Lil Jon. Second, you can mold the brim however you want. You don't have to make ignorant comments like that.

souplogic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages souplogic
fins4ever88 wrote:First, his rap name is Lil Jon. Second, you can mold the brim however you want. You don't have to make ignorant comments like that.

That's not ignorant, these kind of hats were popularized by hip hop style. And it's not like you can make a standard brim hat out of these with just some bending.

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott

I love Court Graphics. I have been wearing a pair of these in some form for like the last 5 years but sadly they are slowly discontiuning them. It took 4 months to get a black pair that did not have skulls on it in a size 12. Very popular shoe, extremely comfortable , and very true sizes if you have wide feet. i normally have to get a 13 b/c of width but not with these.

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

I'm a woman and I'd wear the Gatsby 2 shoes if you had them in a small enough size for me. Alas.

newfiepage

quality posts: 42 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

souplogic wrote:And it's not like you can make a standard brim hat out of these with just some bending.

I smell what you are stepping in, but you can curve these easily - especially the Slobber and Stripe Trucker. They should ship flat brim, though.

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo

How to Shape a Baseball Cap Brim

http://www.ehow.com/how_4915238_shape-baseball-cap-brim.html

elysianstarlynne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elysianstarlynne

Ahhh man, no half size Court Graphics means no half pipe for me on this woot!

Yellow5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Yellow5

Never my size... I hate my feet!

rayray8822

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rayray8822

Dang it. I saw "DC" as was looking forward to snagging some cheap Batman and Superman stuff. Oh well.

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad
rayray8822 wrote:Dang it. I saw "DC" as was looking forward to snagging some cheap Batman and Superman stuff. Oh well.

LOL me too.

thequeen1501

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thequeen1501

I wish you had these kicks for the ladies. I own several DC skate shoes-love em!

camdon1111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages camdon1111

i just got my DC/skullcandy high top shoes and the shoes i recieved are different from the ones in the picture. can someone help me out with this? i was expecting the red ones with the DC and skullcandy logos on them.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

camdon1111 wrote:i just got my DC/skullcandy high top shoes and the shoes i recieved are different from the ones in the picture. can someone help me out with this? i was expecting the red ones with the DC and skullcandy logos on them.

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong color.

I recommend that you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. Be sure to include your username and order number so they can help in a timely fashion.