dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

Not really.

AA is back, so am I.

Updates.

I have a newer motorcycle
it looks exactly like this


I would take a picture, but My last woot camera broke six months ago, and since I was boycotting I haven't yet bought a new camera from woot.

For the vet people here, Spirit, my 9 year old Siberian husky-wolf that weighs 111 lbs developed a perianal tumor that went away after his nuts got chopped off. I will just say "I told you so".

Beaker, that Catahoula Hog Dog has kept the backyard cleared from just about anything that tries to get into it. He's killed a few skunks, possums, squirrels, birds, and from what I can tell from my surveillance system put a hurt on some dumb nuts that climbed over my six foot privacy fence and ran like jesse owens and jumped like steve austin to escape.

He's a good dog.

Oh, and if you need to get the skunk smell off a dog - Tecnu - I will tell you right now, one wipe down, one bath, and no skunk smell. (He's been hit three times - once in the mouth by a skunk - Dogs make the same throat clearing noises we make after we vomit and still have stuff stuck in the esophagus - It's awesome)

Oh, new job too - with a pay raise. So that rocks - totally makes up for the one year unemployment vacation.

Anyway - hi.

edit:

I also made a game that only works properly in opera - no sound effects in other browsers

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I saw "Cartman" in the title and came to see if you were going to trip the word filter.

XD

But Hi! Welcome back! You probably don't know me, but I love your motorcycle!

EDIT: I had a ROFL moment -

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

WtheH, where have you been???

oh

I mean


Welcome back!!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dreamaster wrote:Not really.

AA is back, so am I.

Updates.

I have a newer motorcycle
it looks exactly like this


I would take a picture, but My last woot camera broke six months ago, and since I was boycotting I haven't yet bought a new camera from woot.

For the vet people here, Spirit, my 9 year old Siberian husky-wolf that weighs 111 lbs developed a perianal tumor that went away after his nuts got chopped off. I will just say "I told you so".

Beaker, that Catahoula Hog Dog has kept the backyard cleared from just about anything that tries to get into it. He's killed a few skunks, possums, squirrels, birds, and from what I can tell from my surveillance system put a hurt on some dumb nuts that climbed over my six foot privacy fence and ran like jesse owens and jumped like steve austin to escape.

He's a good dog.

Oh, and if you need to get the skunk smell off a dog - Tecnu - I will tell you right now, one wipe down, one bath, and no skunk smell. (He's been hit three times - once in the mouth by a skunk - Dogs make the same throat clearing noises we make after we vomit and still have stuff stuck in the esophagus - It's awesome)

Oh, new job too - with a pay raise. So that rocks - totally makes up for the one year unemployment vacation.

Anyway - hi.

edit:

I also made a game that only works properly in opera - no sound effects in other browsers



Glad to see you. Still cooking?

Edited.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Why no sidecar for the dogs?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

The word filter is afraid of me.
//waves at dwan
Yeah to both, I took a rather large container and packed it with some fun stuff, wrapped a few rolls of duct tape around it last fourth of july - and despite what my dad says, Mom really did want that apple tree down. True Story.

Got into juicing and came up with a great chicken loaf recipe. I'm thinking about marketing it.

Fave juicing recipe is

3 or 4 vine ripened tomatoes (medium to small size)
4 carrots
1 large red bell pepper
1 fresh medium sized beet

add some salt and vinegar to taste - and that's what I have for breakfast every day.

(Be aware that beets have a side effect of making it look like you murdered someone and tried to hide the evidence in that bathroom - just sayin)

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
dontwantaname wrote:Why no sidecar for the dogs?



only have had the bike for a month and a half - but I will definitely be looking for a sidecar or trailer for the dogs. Being a single Owner with two large dogs, It frustrates me that I have a time limit away from the house - if they come with - well than, I can have lots of fun.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dreamaster wrote:only have had the bike for a month and a half - but I will definitely be looking for a sidecar or trailer for the dogs. Being a single Owner with two large dogs, It frustrates me that I have a time limit away from the house - if they come with - well than, I can have lots of fun.



You need somewhere to carry your Cheetos.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Game has sound in chrome for me.... Kids all came running to see what I'm doing. Not sure why they aren't in bed yet.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

The new bike can carry three packs of unopened miller high life thirty packs, It's got plenty of room for Cheetos

And thanx for letting me know about google chrome - I'm guessing the format the sound effects and music have just aren't compatible with IE and Firefox then.



dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dreamaster wrote:only have had the bike for a month and a half - but I will definitely be looking for a sidecar or trailer for the dogs. Being a single Owner with two large dogs, It frustrates me that I have a time limit away from the house - if they come with - well than, I can have lots of fun.



I won a free haircut coupon at some Petco thing.
I keep going there....even though it is more expensive that what I want to spend....because they let me bring Rusty into the shop.

It is just more relaxing if the dog is with you.

I have no clue how the guy at the dog park keeps the dog from jumping out of the sidecar.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

There are Cheetos over in ebw.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dreamaster wrote:only have had the bike for a month and a half - but I will definitely be looking for a sidecar or trailer for the dogs. Being a single Owner with two large dogs, It frustrates me that I have a time limit away from the house - if they come with - well than, I can have lots of fun.





FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:



LOL - somehow I can't picture Dreammaster with one of those. And Spirit would probably refuse to ride with him.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
pooflady wrote:LOL - somehow I can't picture Dreammaster with one of those. And Spirit would probably refuse to ride with him.



Yeah.. that's not gonna fly.

My bike needs to remain cool and awesome. I can't ride with the Illinois Patriot Guard on a tiny bike like that.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dreamaster wrote:Yeah.. that's not gonna fly.

My bike needs to remain cool and awesome. I can't ride with the Illinois Patriot Guard on a tiny bike like that.


Not the bike! The side car. It would keep your pupsters out of the wind.

And I salute you riding with the Patriot Guard. A good friend of mine here rides with them.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
ThunderThighs wrote:Not the bike! The side car. It would keep your pupsters out of the wind.

And I salute you riding with the Patriot Guard. A good friend of mine here rides with them.



A guy's nephew was killed in Afghanistan, he's a good friend who posts on my board still.

http://legacy.suburbanchicagonews.com/obituaries/stng-heraldnews/obituary.aspx?pid=146443073

I found out I could join, so I did.

I do mostly the homeless, familyless, and friendless vets burials at abe lincoln cemetary - if the Patriot Guard didn't show up, the vets from korea and vietnam wouldn't get full military honors until there was a "Group Memorial" we stand in as family.

It's pretty devastating to see these people who fought for their country with no one there but the PG to see them go to rest. I wish America would wake up a bit about the whole issue of our aging warriors and the need for communities to help them because of the sacrifices they made for our country.


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dreamaster wrote:A guy's nephew was killed in Afghanistan, he's a good friend who posts on my board still.

http://legacy.suburbanchicagonews.com/obituaries/stng-heraldnews/obituary.aspx?pid=146443073

I found out I could join, so I did.

I do mostly the homeless, familyless, and friendless vets burials at abe lincoln cemetary - if the Patriot Guard didn't show up, the vets from korea and vietnam wouldn't get full military honors until there was a "Group Memorial" we stand in as family.

It's pretty devastating to see these people who fought for their country with no one there but the PG to see them go to rest. I wish America would wake up a bit about the whole issue of our aging warriors and the need for communities to help them because of the sacrifices they made for our country.



You continue to impress me. Thanks for doing that.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
pooflady wrote:You continue to impress me. Thanks for doing that.



Hard to say something about that.

Can't quite put it into words. Catch the movie if you can

http://www.patriotguardmovie.com/Store.html

They take the time to put it in perspective.

Thank you for the sentiment, but the real thanx goes to those we honor.