jdenzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdenzer
PUfelix85 wrote:During my Junior year of College Ford shares were at $0.75/share. Had I had any money I could be sitting back and ready to retire at 27. Yesterday's closing price for Ford was $14.67. That is 1,956% in 5 years. If I had invested $1,000 then I would have had $1,956,000 today, and that does not include the dividends I would have received on those shares. Although the capital gains rate of 30% would have taken a nice chunk of my earnings, but REALLY?!?!? Who Cares. TAKE MY $$$.

I'd tell younger you to take a few more math classes. But $19,560 would have still been a good return on a $1,000 investment.

philiph62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philiph62
animama wrote:That things won't get better and to get a divorce ASAP.

DITTO!!

MADJEDDAI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MADJEDDAI

Wow, nobody's gonna try to stop 9/11? I mean I'd be three, so I don't know if I could remember but it'd sure be worth a shot!

clarksupport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clarksupport
circusninja wrote:STAY AWAY FROM REDHEADS!!!

+∞

dkr624

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkr624

I'd borrow as much money as possible from my parents and grandfather and invest ALL of that money between Apple and a few other Tech stocks (I'd just keep it in Apple) because I'd have the historical stock prices for every year up until 2013. You'd be a Billionaire many times over and COULD DO WHATEVER YOU WANTED!!! Hell, I'm 37 now and I'd be retired and could donate as much time and energy into ANYTHING I wanted.

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Buy gold and then sell a year ago.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

I'd run away from myself without saying anything. I've seen enough movies to know that you can't change the future

mrgroovemachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrgroovemachine

Practice guitar about 10x more than I did.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Go back to school and stop going to church.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

I would let myself know that I needed to get hired at woot in time to prevent the AA t-shirt debacle. And where to hide the bodies.

globalhavoc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages globalhavoc
MADJEDDAI wrote:Wow, nobody's gonna try to stop 9/11? I mean I'd be three, so I don't know if I could remember but it'd sure be worth a shot!

Nope, not worth the time or effort; and just even hinting that you know its going to happen you'd end up in guantanamo

TheTick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheTick
globalhavoc wrote:Nope, not worth the time or effort; and just even hinting that you know its going to happen you'd end up in guantanamo

They'd send you to a Navy base?

christykelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christykelly

Go to college and dump the ahole boyfriend of the time...oh and read the book "the rules" about dating.

jwmetcalf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwmetcalf
PUfelix85 wrote:During my Junior year of College Ford shares were at $0.75/share. Had I had any money I could be sitting back and ready to retire at 27. Yesterday's closing price for Ford was $14.67. That is 1,956% in 5 years. If I had invested $1,000 then I would have had $1,956,000 today, and that does not include the dividends I would have received on those shares. Although the capital gains rate of 30% would have taken a nice chunk of my earnings, but REALLY?!?!? Who Cares. TAKE MY $$$.

I think you need to check your math on that.
$1,000 would have amounted to 1,333 shares at $.75
1,333 shares at $14.67 gets you $19,560. Just a couple decimals off. If you went back and invested in Apple or Google, then you are talking serious money.

missles9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages missles9

I'd tell myself to stop focusing so much on other people's opinions and what you don't have. Focus on what you do have and how awesome that is, rather than how much more awesome life would be if you were still friends with that one person or dating that other one.

And to get the Pepsi leather jacket. Would have been awesome.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

Buy Apple at $4. I would be worth over 60 million now in stead of living in a refrigerator box. Or maybe both.

And spend more time with redheads.

gwh199

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwh199
circusninja wrote:STAY AWAY FROM REDHEADS!!!

I hear you!!!

tehmax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehmax

...to hang on for two more years until I come into existence. =P

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

Switch to a business degree, invest heavily in internet stock before the internet bubble, then invest heavily in Google and, well, everything else, but pull it out before 2008.

Spend more time with redheads.

Get Mark Zuckerberg laid so he wouldn't create Facebook.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

AudioFreq

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AudioFreq

Don't smoke...everything you do when young comes back to get you later. No doubt. BTW, I would have been 40 if it was 20 yrs ago.

AudioFreq

SneezyKevinA

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SneezyKevinA

I bought Apple cheap, $25 or so. Sold it at $125 because I thought it had hit the top. Made some good $$$$ Heh. Nope.

Oh well, no regrets.

cschoen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cschoen

Take better care/be more focused on my health, and do the same for my family. Also, I would have recognized that building self-esteem and confidence is crucial to survive all of life's events, and would have stressed that for myself and my children as well.

filicitie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages filicitie

To do better in school and not take my once hot body for granted

delijord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages delijord

I would tell myself to marry someone else!