WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Travis Mathew Apparel & Shoes

I understand that you made reservations, sir, but your kind simply isn't welcome at our country club. Sir, please keep your voice down. If you're willing to come back dressed in proper attire we will be happy to reconsider, but we cannot allow our players on the course wearing denim leisure suits. It's a matter of decency.
Travis Mathew official site

ubbriggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ubbriggs

My favorite new golf brand. Clothes are very high quality. Cannot believe the prices on here. Buying too much, haha.

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud

that picture makes me never want to buy any of those clothes

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
ubbriggs wrote:My favorite new golf brand. Clothes are very high quality. Cannot believe the prices on here. Buying too much, haha.

I know right! I'm seriously about to buy one of each.

Neal K Bharadwaj

krbrunson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krbrunson
triplebud wrote:that picture makes me never want to buy any of those clothes

Those clothes make me never want to buy those clothes.

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Polyester clothes made in China - how are these any different than the same pieces they have at Wal*Mart and Target? Oh - they have some d-bag's name on them that I've never heard of.

And I agree - the photos make me never want to own these clothes. They look like trash bags with a neckhole.

You've been put on posting probation for this post

ctodero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctodero

This is a great deal. I love TM apprel and can't pass up a few more shirts at these prices. These are not cheapo Walmart poly China crap fabrics. All are light weight Pima Cotton, they wash great, don't shrink or wrinkle and look and fit great.

krbrunson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krbrunson
ctodero wrote:This is a great deal. I love TM apprel and can't pass up a few more shirts at these prices. These are not cheapo Walmart poly China crap fabrics. All are light weight Pima Cotton, they wash great, don't shrink or wrinkle and look and fit great.

Good effort.

bigshtank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank

Just surprised that the collars aren't flipped up in the pics. This wreaks of dooooooshbaggery.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

I'll wait for the Travis Gentry line of apparel and shoes thank you very much.

jpitt57488

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jpitt57488
bigshtank wrote:Just surprised that the collars aren't flipped up in the pics. This wreaks of dooooooshbaggery.

Agreed. It as if Ed Hardy made a line of golf wear. These would be most fitting in one of those golf carts decked out to look like a hummer.