WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Philippe Sainte-Laudy Art

You know how people wear clothing? Walls don't get that option. Well, maybe they do, but wall clothing isn't as readily available as people clothing. Instead walls get posters and art, like this Philippe Sainte-Laudy Art. So put some art on your walls! This art! The art we're selling right now! Buy it!

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

I don't care for art but a few of these are really beautiful.

I always did like yardsales.

verybadperson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages verybadperson

Looks like he used the same clouds in "Cotton Sky" and "Double World". And neither of the reflections in the water of either composite is a match to the sky shown above them.

thomasr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thomasr

Pretty pictures, but not art (IMO).
To me it looks like the work of a black and white photographer who's just discovered color.

Creeper1313

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Creeper1313
verybadperson wrote:Looks like he used the same clouds in "Cotton Sky" and "Double World". And neither of the reflections in the water of either composite is a match to the sky shown above them.

Ah good catch. Kinda a bummer, I like the look of some of these, but that's a bit overkill on the Photoshop front.

I really dig the composition and colors in "Road To No Regret". Tempted to get an 18x18" one, but I think my wife would kill me for adding another somewhat fragile thing to our stuff as we are moving twice in the next 6 months (sell house, temporary housing, move into built house).

kjunnurs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjunnurs

My art arrived and one of them was the wrong picture. I emailed support. Just waiting to hear from them. I hope this wasn't a frequent problem.