FrostByte

quality posts: 14 Private Messages FrostByte

After Mother Nature decided she didn't like our basketball hoop, I took to my collection of items purchased from woot over the years to help get the old hardware off so a new backboard and net could go up.

I was able to climb up my Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System (2009) and utilize my Black & Decker Ratcheting ReadyWrench (2012) to unbolt everything from the 4-inch post.

Now, I'm cooling off with my Vornado Zippi Desk Fan (2010) as I write this post.

Thanks for being there woot!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

FrostByte wrote:After Mother Nature decided she didn't like our basketball hoop, I took to my collection of items purchased from woot over the years to help get the old hardware off so a new backboard and net could go up.

I was able to climb up my Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System (2009) and utilize my Black & Decker Ratcheting ReadyWrench (2012) to unbolt everything from the 4-inch post.

Now, I'm cooling off with my Vornado Zippi Desk Fan (2010) as I write this post.

Thanks for being there woot!

THAT IS AWESOME SAUCE!

PLEASE STAY TUNED AS WE CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR BASKETBALL
BACKBOARD BUILDING ENDEAVORS...

FrostByte

You guys are awesome! Details to follow when I can put in the proper time for an appropriate thank you post.

FrostByte

As I mentioned, Woot is awesome. The present they sent me inspired me to create a shrine (creepy?) which required quite a bit of cleanup on my part.

I also had to get a case to store the present in.

I'm very honored to have a letter from Woot along with the present. While it's not THE letter that would typically come in or in place of a B_o_C, it's A letter which makes it pretty cool and better than most.

Also, to clarify, I didn't use ONLY woot tools, but it occurred to me that I used quite a few as pointed out in the original post. In those, I omitted the mouse and keyboard that I'm using which were also separate woot purchases!

Please forgive the formatting for the rest of this post as I want to get the best resolution for all to appreciate the awesomeness.

Before that, one more giant thanks!