WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sonia Rykiel Sunglasses

Suffer for fashion? Well, yes, obviously. But suffer the harsh light of day? Nahhhh. With an attractive pair of sunglasses, there's no need to endure a single lumen, be it from a flash bulb or from the first rays of the setting sun. Suffer no more, lovers of the night life.
Sonia Kiel official site

dlrium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlrium

Are these sunglasses polarized?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dlrium wrote:Are these sunglasses polarized?

Sorry, these are not polarized.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tracylee

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tracylee
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry, these are not polarized.

Thank you for asking, I was wondering the same thing myself.

Helenr1966

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Helenr1966

I ordered a pair of these the last time they were featured. They are so well-constructed, and come in a wonderful hard case with a draw-string bag made of cleaning fabric. The "tortoise shell" is beautifully polished.
I can't say enough about how nice these are!

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

I just picked up a pair of these through Groupon for $29.99 + tax and free shipping. I found that deal while I was searching for more info on these. They have almost the same frame styles available and at $15 less than woot they are a great deal but apparently limited quantities. I'm not really that much of a Groupon fan so I guess I will see how this goes.

scubalab

quality posts: 9 Private Messages scubalab
wanderbug2 wrote:I just picked up a pair of these through Groupon for $29.99 + tax and free shipping. I found that deal while I was searching for more info on these. They have almost the same frame styles available and at $15 less than woot they are a great deal but apparently limited quantities. I'm not really that much of a Groupon fan so I guess I will see how this goes.

Nice catch! Well worth the $14 savings. Here's the link in case anyone else was wondering. Took a little digging:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-sonia-rykiel