WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Manscaping For All Skill Levels

When you hear manscaping, what do you think of? If it's pruning a shrub into the shape of a man and turning your landscape into an assortment of a human-shaped bushes, then we're thinking of two totally different things.

Quality Posts

factotum

quality posts: 10 Private Messages factotum

Does a man using a passion pink flat iron do *anything* for the ladies?

{crickets}

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I've never understood why people want to make their feet soft and smooth. Those build ups help protect your feet while walking bare.

that was fun while it lasted!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3465 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

What would a man use a flat iron for???

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan
conanthelibrarian wrote:What would a man use a flat iron for???

straightening his cubes?

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

that was fun while it lasted!

lkarmaz15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkarmaz15

I'm an accomplished manscaper and I don't have the faintest idea.

Really Woot? You have a manscaping section with nary an epilator or bodygroom in sight?

irockash

quality posts: 3 Private Messages irockash

I have long hair and am also wondering about the flat irons. I've never actually straightened my own hair...

xxtermin8rxxx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages xxtermin8rxxx
bpr2 wrote:I've never understood why people want to make their feet soft and smooth. Those build ups help protect your feet while walking bare.

Diabetics whose feet have not yet ended up becoming completely numb (due to debilitating neuropathy) will like this due to the fact they can try to keep their feet soft, smooth, and able to feel things under their feet. Once the feet become numb and calloused, it's pretty much game over for the feet.

Foot care is essential for a lot of people. Diabetics are just one of many groups that could benefit from proper care.

rhh33672

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rhh33672

Any man using these thing is not a man. Hair Iron?

fartfile

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fartfile

anyone have experience with the cordless clipper set?

halong829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages halong829
fartfile wrote:anyone have experience with the cordless clipper set?

I got a set and liked it so much I bought one for my son! Both of us keep our hair short, so owning my own clippers really keeps the haircut bills down. I cut my hair myself (his wife does his for him), and the lack of a cord makes it infinitely easier. The initial charge is a whopping 18 hours (!) but each charge lasts about 3 haircuts.

jonni87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jonni87
bpr2 wrote:

OK, can I just say how disturbing it was to watch that? I sure hope the golden poker makes up for that horrible hairstyling display.

mncowboy96

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mncowboy96
bpr2 wrote:I've never understood why people want to make their feet soft and smooth. Those build ups help protect your feet while walking bare.

I always get annoyed in the spring after a winter of wearing winter boots, having to rebuild my feet so I can walk around barefoot. I wouldn't want to soften my feet.

buddyboy9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages buddyboy9

Manscaping to me gets a serious Facepalm.

buddyboy9

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott

I expected to see beard conditioner, straight razors, and mustache trainer kits. Where is the manscaping stuff?

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1
philosopherott wrote:I expected to see beard conditioner, straight razors, and mustache trainer kits. Where is the manscaping stuff?

And the ball shavers!

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro

The Bacon Shaving Cream has my interest piqued.

Kabong30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kabong30

http://straightrazorplace.com/soaps-creams/97289-review-j-ds-bacon-shaving-cream.html

mrichm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrichm

Regarding the bacon shaving cream, its kind of odd that the reflection on the container shows the dude in a baseball cap taking the picture in some random room.

Wooters wooting wootfully wootlessly, woot.

fjp999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages fjp999
halong829 wrote:I got a set and liked it so much I bought one for my son! Both of us keep our hair short, so owning my own clippers really keeps the haircut bills down. I cut my hair myself (his wife does his for him), and the lack of a cord makes it infinitely easier. The initial charge is a whopping 18 hours (!) but each charge lasts about 3 haircuts.

WoW! You cut hair really fast, lol. Just kidding...

Do you have this same set?

The details doesnt give the initial charge but "35 minute run time" seems about what I got with the last cordless I tried out... It wasnt very powerful at that and decided to return it and go with a corded one (this set can be used as a corded unit as well - and is a great price)...

kmjoen230

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmjoen230

•Can be used for the following skin conditions: Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Crow's Feet, Eyes, Paraben-Free, Moisturizer

Since when did "Eyes" become a skin condition?

Merlin330

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Merlin330
xxtermin8rxxx wrote:Diabetics whose feet have not yet ended up becoming completely numb (due to debilitating neuropathy) will like this due to the fact they can try to keep their feet soft, smooth, and able to feel things under their feet. Once the feet become numb and calloused, it's pretty much game over for the feet.

Foot care is essential for a lot of people. Diabetics are just one of many groups that could benefit from proper care.

What xxtermin8rxxx says. My aunt's death from diabetic complications began with a foot infection caused by her not knowing she had a needle buried in her foot. If you're a diabetic, watch what you eat and take care of your feet.

A number of Woots, a few Random Bags of Crap. Life is good!

skizzo2k5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skizzo2k5

"Dense, luxurious, atopalm wipes remove face makeup while leaving skin feeling soft, supple and drenched in moisture."

Clearly this is targeted marketing towards man clowns.

Smitelight

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Smitelight

"Can be used for the following skin conditions: Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Crow's Feet, Eyes,"

I'm suddenly terrified of breaking out in a case of eyes. Also, I'm terrified of a cream that cures the condition of eyes.

earlyre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages earlyre

I thought that was obvious....

cooking bacon. 1 strip @ a time.

Face76

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Face76

Where are the nick free hair clippers?

dave17

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dave17
jonni87 wrote:OK, can I just say how disturbing it was to watch that? I sure hope the golden poker makes up for that horrible hairstyling display.

If I hadn't seen him do it himself I'd have offered to help him beat up whoever did that to him.

dave17

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dave17
Smitelight wrote:"Can be used for the following skin conditions: Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Crow's Feet, Eyes,"

I'm suddenly terrified of breaking out in a case of eyes. Also, I'm terrified of a cream that cures the condition of eyes.

I think I owe you at least 10 bucks for that laugh.

dviglino

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dviglino

The title "Eye Repair Serum" sounds a lot more useful than its actual use indicates.

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett
xxtermin8rxxx wrote:Diabetics whose feet have not yet ended up becoming completely numb (due to debilitating neuropathy) will like this due to the fact they can try to keep their feet soft, smooth, and able to feel things under their feet. Once the feet become numb and calloused, it's pretty much game over for the feet.

I have a bit of this in my feet as a result of chemotherapy, the damage is in the nerves themselves, so it wouldn't make a difference how soft my feet are, they are still painful.

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

If you order these there will be an envelope in the box that you can use to go ahead and mail back your man-card. Seriously.

cambelina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cambelina

I love Atopalm lotion - it's not specifically for men or women. I usually get it from SkinStore but this is cheaper.

susan1125

quality posts: 2 Private Messages susan1125

Atopalm 75723 Moisturizing Foot and Heal Balm 4 Ounce

Heal Balm??

Good for cuts, nicks and needles in your feet?

factotum

quality posts: 10 Private Messages factotum
susan1125 wrote:Atopalm 75723 Moisturizing Foot and Heal Balm 4 Ounce

Heal Balm??

Right. It's not hurt balm . . . ;)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

susan1125 wrote:Atopalm 75723 Moisturizing Foot and Heal Balm 4 Ounce

Heal Balm??

ROFL. I'll let them know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

taythegibs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taythegibs
fjp999 wrote:WoW! You cut hair really fast, lol. Just kidding...

Do you have this same set?

The details doesnt give the initial charge but "35 minute run time" seems about what I got with the last cordless I tried out... It wasnt very powerful at that and decided to return it and go with a corded one (this set can be used as a corded unit as well - and is a great price)...

ive not had good luck with the cordless either, but the apartment im going to move into doesn't have very well placed outlets so this is a very tempting deal.

puckbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages puckbert

o.0 the haircut kit comes with a left and right ear!

videomom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages videomom

LED Lighted Nail Clipper with 3x Magnifier--received with very fast shipping HOWEVER, opened packaging, DOA batteries and dirty!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

videomom wrote:LED Lighted Nail Clipper with 3x Magnifier--received with very fast shipping HOWEVER, opened packaging, DOA batteries and dirty!

Ick. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders