WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cocktails & Cutlery

How many times have you been enjoying a nice after-work cocktail and thought to yourself, "Boy, I sure could go for a high-quality kitchen knife right now!"? Well, pine for cocktail cutlery no more, friend, because we've got all the bar gear and knifery you need right here. Is knifery a word? We've downed a couple manhattans...

lkarmaz15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkarmaz15

So... why do I need a mini cocktail shaker set?

If someone can just give me an excuse to buy it..

agushgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agushgar
lkarmaz15 wrote:So... why do I need a mini cocktail shaker set?

If someone can just give me an excuse to buy it..

Martinis on the golf course, keep it in a bag pocket. haha

lkarmaz15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkarmaz15
agushgar wrote:Martinis on the golf course, keep it in a bag pocket. haha

I would, but it doesn't fit with my flask of scotch in the same pocket.

shoppershane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shoppershane

Overstock has the Shun Yanagiba knife for $106.99 and the Pro Deba for $74.99. Both with free shipping. Care to compete Woot!? I love you so much more than the Big O.

soshshops

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soshshops

what are the 4 pieces in the martini set? 4 complete shakers or 4 pieces comprising one shaker?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

soshshops wrote:what are the 4 pieces in the martini set? 4 complete shakers or 4 pieces comprising one shaker?

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what item you're referring to. Can you give me the title from the sale?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

soshshops

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soshshops
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. I'm not sure what item you're referring to. Can you give me the title from the sale?

Doesn't matter sold out. was just wondering if the 4 pieces in the martini shaker referred to 4 complete shakers or, like tupperware, 4 pieces to construct a shaker (body, strainer, cap, and ?)

gibson424

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gibson424

Please don't ever serve an Old Fashioned with orange juice in it.

pacelabs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pacelabs

The $125 shun kai knife is $107 free shipping on overstock.